Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did (15943 Views)

Chibuike Onyeukwu: Ihedioha Did Not Dump Christian Faith / See What Governor Ihedioha Did To Sacked Civil Servants That Kneel Down To Beg / Emeka Ihedioha Did Not Meet The Requirement To Be Declared Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Don27tiky(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2020
ddippset:
I think we all agree that Ihedioha did not lose.

Honestly I think that in today's Nigeria it is practically impossible for APC to defeat PDP in any of the 5 South Eastern States; Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo.

We all know this!

What happened was that PDP put in a very awful and terrible defence of their mandate at the tribunal and the appeal court.
They did not defend a very salient issue and that was the deathblow at the SP.

They realised this at the Supreme Court level and they expected the Supreme Court to correct their legal fuccckkk ups for them.
The expected the SP to make a sentimental and politically correct judgment.
You do not realise your mistake at Supreme Court level and then expect them to pity you and help you.

But like the Supreme Court has said time and time again, they are not Father Chrismas.
that's y we say u guys don't understand politics. Are voting party or individual. So if ur father or brother contest for governor of a state in the east you will not campaign to get support for him?
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Mgbaa: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Same toilet, different shits.

Eastern governors haven't shown any inclination towards developing that zone.

Ihedoha and whoever is now governor won't do much, because they don't have much to give.

That's the simple truth.

Nigerian politicians generally are degenerates.

I keep wondering if the one in Abia is actually a human being.
[/s]
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by odinga1of: 11:24am On Mar 05, 2020
Hezmatosky:
Judging by your name, I think you're from Delta state. Now wait and see how my APC will take over our state next election.

Oga APC Can't do shit in Delta State.

Watch out, Okowa boys are all over the places. Delta North is PDP, Delta South is PDP, Delta Central will be the Koko of 2023
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Staro: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2020
TANKO will regret it
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by chigaemezuogu: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:
Gibberish

Ihedioha should go and invest his loots in fish farming or Cassava plantation.

The judgement has been passed and nothing on Earth and in heavens can change that. He should find a quite place and lick his wounds.

Mr. Destroyer! He was busy destroying everything while he was suppose to be strategizing.

The did has been done and he definitely must have Iootes Imo state treasury well enough to start a robust fish farming or Cassava plantation.
= Today Is Ihedioha Tomorrow May Be You Call A Spade A Spade
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2020
Kennydoc:

How many states in your zone have more development than Anambra and Ebonyi states? Mention those states let me hear.

I don't engage in pissing contests of "my state is better than your state" with accompanying pictures of mediocre development.

I leave that to the kiddies here.

Besides, if the Ebonyi and Anambra are better, obviously you will be typing from there as we speak. Not from Lagos or Ibadan.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by chigaemezuogu: 11:56am On Mar 05, 2020
But We Imolites Saw Uzodinma And Voted For Ihedioha , Does Supereme Court Know Our Brothers More Than Us, God Is Watching
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Abagworo(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
ddippset:
I think we all agree that Ihedioha did not lose.

Honestly I think that in today's Nigeria it is practically impossible for APC to defeat PDP in any of the 5 South Eastern States; Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo.

We all know this!

What happened was that PDP put in a very awful and terrible defence of their mandate at the tribunal and the appeal court.
They did not defend a very salient issue and that was the deathblow at the SP.

They realised this at the Supreme Court level and they expected the Supreme Court to correct their legal fuccckkk ups for them.
The expected the SP to make a sentimental and politically correct judgment.
You do not realise your mistake at Supreme Court level and then expect them to pity you and help you.

But like the Supreme Court has said time and time again, they are not Father Chrismas.

Imo State is different from Southeast. PDP is not popular in Imo State and has never won election since 2007. The 2019 election was not won by Ihedioha but rather a compromised INEC declared him Governor even when he failed to meet up with constitutional requirements. You can confirm that INEC was compromised with what happened at Orlu Senatorial election which Okorocha won clearly but INEC attempted to abscound to Owerri with the result sheets and announce something else. If not for the crowd of women and youths that blocked the exit insisting that the result must be pronounced there and then we would have heard how Okorocha lost and some ignorant people will tell you APC is not popular in Imo. Remember that the same electoral officer went on to claim he was announcing results under duress but did not say the results were fake.

The real winner of the 2019 Imo gubernatorial election was Uche Nwosu. Compromised INEC padded results in 3 Mbaise LGAs in order to announce Ihedioha winner but a smarter Uzodinma also padded his own results excluded by INEC to emerge the best rigger. Ihedioha took what belongs to Nwosu and Uzodinma took it away from him in conjuction with Nwosu and Araraume. Do me I do you man no go vex

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by henryobinna(m): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Abagworo:

Imo State is different from Southeast. PDP is not popular in Imo State and has never won election since 2007. The 2019 election was not won by Ihedioha but rather a compromised INEC declared him Governor even when he failed to meet up with constitutional requirements. You can confirm that INEC was compromised with what happened at Orlu Senatorial election which Okorocha won clearly but INEC attempted to abscound to Owerri with the result sheets and announce something else. If not for the crowd of women and youths that blocked the exit insisting that the result must be pronounced there and then we would have heard how Okorocha lost and some ignorant people will tell you APC is not popular in Imo. Remember that the same electoral officer went on to claim he was announcing results under duress but did not say the results were fake.

The real winner of the 2019 Imo gubernatorial election was Uche Nwosu. Compromised INEC padded results in 3 Mbaise LGAs in order to announce Ihedioha winner but a smarter Uzodinma also padded his own results excluded by INEC to emerge the best rigger. Ihedioha took what belongs to Nwosu and Uzodinma took it away from him in conjuction with Nwosu and Araraume. Do me I do you man no go vex
A paid minion has arrived grin

you have every right to justify your pay my good sir... Otherwise you'd be fired so I understand why you would support brazen fraud like this.

Keep it up
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:
Gibberish

The judgement has been passed and nothing on Earth and in heavens can change that. He should find a quite place and lick his wounds.

Mr. Destroyer! He was busy destroying everything while he was suppose to be strategizing.

The did has been done and he definitely must have Iootes Imo state treasury well enough to start a robust fish farming or Cassava plantation.
you see how an average black people from Africa reason? Why are you guys always deviating from the issue to another stupid thing. The post says justice lost and you here talking about loot and tommorow u want me to see black as humans? U must be mad
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Mgbaa: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

I don't engage in pissing contests of "my state is better than your state" with accompanying pictures of mediocre development.

Besides, if the Ebonyi and Anambra are better, obviously you will be typing from there as we speak. Not from Lagos or Ibadan.
[/s]
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Kennydoc(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
FrLukas:

Ibadan keh. What happens there? Ibadan is a very big village na. Lagos is our capital city, period!
I thought you would mention Osun and Ekiti.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Dbiz1111(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
proclinician:

Of course. Fvck justice. Coming from a degenerate and condescending piece of shit and a pathetic good for nothing sonofa... Let me just spare u mother.

Through their comments we shall know them. Stay away from sharp objects grin grin grin grin.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Dbiz1111(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
chigaemezuogu:
But We Imolites Saw Uzodinma And Voted For Ihedioha , Does Supereme Court Know Our Brothers More Than Us, God Is Watching

You and who voted for IheAmadioha grin grin grin. Wailer spotted cheesy.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Bukky244: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
The most annoying thing is that the CJN is a Shariah judge. The Muslims believe that Shariah law is superior to secular laws. If a Shariah judge could lie blatantly like this , he has clearly shown that the so called Shariah is a piece of worthless legislation promoted by lying, terrorists and thieving men like him, Buhari and Shekau.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by HacheNoire: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
azimo:
you see how an average black people from Africa reason? Why are you guys always deviating from the issue to another stupid thing. The post says justice lost and you here talking about loot and tommorow u want me to see black as humans? U must be mad

Me and your father are both mad.

Idiot!

Son of a thousand fathers
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Livingstone124: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:
Gibberish

idiot
Because of people like u we are stuck with disaster called Buhari.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by stalyf(m): 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:

Idiot!

Habaa
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:

Idiot!

I expected it from uncivilized fool from Africa
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by DrMuzungu(m): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:
Gibberish

Provide proof now or shut the fvck up forever.

HacheNoire:
The judgement has been passed and nothing on Earth and in heavens can change that. He should find a quite quiet place and lick his wounds.

Jealous much? You want your own thieftancy title? OMG, your mumu is VERY STRONG. Go beg your idol Okoroawusa to give you one, he as plenty.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by HacheNoire: 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
azimo:
I expected it from uncivilized fool from Africa

Trash!

Obodo Oyinbo freak.

Opportunist.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by HacheNoire: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
DrMuzungu:

Provide proof now or shut the fvck up forever.

Jealous much? You want your own thieftancy title? OMG, your mumu is VERY STRONG. Go beg your idol Okoroawusa to give you one, he as plenty.

Who collected your bread.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by CanadaOrBust: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:
Gibberish

Here’s what I don’t understand about people like u: can’t u step back for a minute and broadly look at what it is u r supporting. Don’t u know this will affect you/your children in the future?

It is obvious to even a child that Hope forged documents. A SC is supposed to be the epitome of justice, beyond reproach. And here is a SC actively rewarding what they know to be cheating and forgery, and u r celebrating it!

Different if Hope was already the governor.
NO, A Supreme Court overrules all lower courts plus INEC in order to replace an 8-month gov with a 4th place finisher, all based on clearly fraudulent documents. And here u r, celebrating it!

The name JUSTICE CENTUS CHIMA NWEZE will be forever written in gold!
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:

Trash!

Obodo Oyinbo freak.

Opportunist.
you can pretend all you like but Truth remains the truth
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by DrMuzungu(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:

Who collected your bread.

My bread is just fine. How about your akara?
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by olisaEze(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Politicians are a reflection of the voters

Dude ur sagacity is legendurybeats!! Ure so so right!!!

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by HacheNoire: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
DrMuzungu:

My bread is just fine. How about your akara?

Dry!
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by HacheNoire: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Here’s what I don’t understand about people like u: can’t u step back for a minute and broadly look at what it is u r supporting. Don’t u know this will affect you/your children in the future?

It is obvious to even a child that Hope forged documents. A SC is supposed to be the epitome of justice, beyond reproach. And here is a SC actively rewarding what they know to be cheating and forgery, and u r celebrating it!

Different if Hope was already the governor.
NO, A Supreme Court overrules all lower courts plus INEC in order to replace an 8-month gov with a 4th place finisher, all based on clearly fraudulent documents. And here u r, celebrating it!

[s]The name JUSTICE CENTUS CHIMA NWEZE will be forever written in gold!
[/s]

False. Will be written on wood. Plywood to be specific
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by CanadaOrBust: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:
[/s]

False. Will be written on wood. Plywood to be specific

Because?

Here’s my own because:
THAT NAME “CENTUS CHIMA NWEZE” WILL BE FOREVER WRITTEN IN GOLD in the annals of Nigerian jurisprudence!!
BECAUSE he stood his ground and told the TRUTH despite all the pressure that must have been put on him.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by DrMuzungu(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:

Dry!

That's bad. Let's blame GEJ.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 06, 2020
HacheNoire:

You think washing plates in MacDonald's makes you civilised.

I know your type. You just enter and it's freaking you. Can imagine.
.look at idiot very laughable indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plateau Assembly: Names Of 6 Suspended Lawmakers As Majority Back Nuhu Abok / Projects By Governor Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu (Pictures) / Customs Begin Pilot Distribution Of Seized Food Items In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.