Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did (15916 Views)

Chibuike Onyeukwu: Ihedioha Did Not Dump Christian Faith / See What Governor Ihedioha Did To Sacked Civil Servants That Kneel Down To Beg / Emeka Ihedioha Did Not Meet The Requirement To Be Declared Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Hoephase: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2020
Whatever let them sleep well at night.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by freetheking: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:

Abortion before pregnancy.

Keep looking for substance, shadows, myopic and colossal. When you find it, appeal to Hague.

Gibberish!
I am bigining to think that some people in this forum are those Fulani people that migrate from Sudan, they'll never see what is wite and say it's wite.

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2020
michoim:
Nonsense post. Also David Lyon did not lose but Justice did...nonsense

Lyon's deputy could not conclusively prove that his certificates were his legally.

Hence his troubles
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by HacheNoire: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2020
proclinician:

People like you are the reason why we plunge deeply into perpetual darkness with constant deceleration. Check it, this is not about emeka but about JUSTICE. While you are busy with your wailing also find time to educate your poor self. "The deed has been done not the did has been done " I'm not sure how long it will take you to realise this but I hope you're yet to be a father because with this level of emptiness you can't produce anything short of perpetual failure.

Gibberish!
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by HacheNoire: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2020
freetheking:
I am bringing to think that some people in this forum are those Fulani people that migrate from Sudan, they'll never see what is wite and say it's wite.

Okay. Observation noted.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by proclinician: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:

Gibberish!

Haha pls u attend school at all? Lol

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by NJPot(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Lyon of Bayelsa loss to diri is more painful than this imo own.. Because people really wanted Lyon has governor but for the deputy forgery

Imo people wanted Ihedioha more than Bayelsa wanted Lyon. Ask true Imo citizens. You people should stop Judging based on your own imaginations and APC propaganda. Ihedioha defeated both Rochas, Uzodmma, Uche Nwosu and Ararume. Upon all their rigging and vote buying Ihedioha conquered them. It was because Imo State was solidly behind Ihedioha. Without much support from Imo citizens, no one can face Rochas, Ararume and Hope and win. When they saw Ihedioha can not be defeated by ballot, they conived with the Fulani Caliphate to remove ihedioha through corrupt Supreme Court. The whole thing was properly planed and executed. Imo will wait for these bastards in next 4 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Gracesofar(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:
Gibberish

Ihedioha should go and invest his loots in fish farming or Cassava plantation.

The judgement has been passed and nothing on Earth and in heavens can change that. He should find a quite place and lick his wounds.

Mr. Destroyer! He was busy destroying everything while he was suppose to be strategizing.

The did has been done and he definitely must have Iootes Imo state treasury well enough to start a robust fish farming or Cassava plantation.

Its not about ihedioha bro, its about the country at large. Its ihedioha rn tomorrow the country might fail you

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Politicians are a reflection of the voters

True.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by HacheNoire: 8:28am On Mar 05, 2020
Gracesofar:

Its not about ihedioha bro, its about the country at large. Its ihedioha rn tomorrow the country might fail you

A competent court has made his judgement and what's all this wailing about. What does it change or alter.

Waste of precious time deliberating on a final judgement.

Even Atiku has moved on.

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Gracesofar(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:

A competent court has made his judgement and what's all this wailing about. What does it change or alter.

Waste of precious time deliberating on a final judgement.

Even Atiku has moved on.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by IpobAntidote: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Another trash from the wailing and crying bunch. Keep it up.
What do you expect APC to say when an election was stolen from them in Bayelsa and Zamfara? Clear cases of day light ROBBERIES.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by henryobinna(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2020
tophumble:
Ok

If Justice Chima Nweze is from the north, his dissenting judgement would av made meaning to me. How are we sure it is not tribal coloured emotional judgement.

Don't come for my head oooo. I am just speaking my mind
is Uzodinma not an Igbo man?

So what's tribal about it.

To you, the validity of truth is dependent on who is uttering it. It's a huge shame that you have this warped view of things.

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by henryobinna(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2020
FrLukas:
Same toilet, different shits.

Eastern governors haven't shown any inclination towards developing that zone.

Ihedoha and whoever is now governor won't do much, because they don't have much to give.

That's the simple truth.

Nigerian politicians generally are degenerates.

I keep wondering if the one in Abia is actually a human being.
I am 80% certain you don't live in Imo state, so how did you come to the conclusion about Ihedioha?

I don't even know how many people reason on this Nairaland. Really education has failed lots of people
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2020
henryobinna:
I am 80% certain you don't live in Imo state, so how did you come to the conclusion about Ihedioha?

I don't even know how many people reason on this Nairaland. Really education has failed lots of people

Pele Professor, oya regale us with the wonderful development abound in Imo state.

Tell us how your governor has succeeded in turning Imo state into a paradise.

You that your education is not a waste, show us how the governor has been able to make Imo state the hub of commerce and enterprise in Nigeria.

You that yoiur education has not failed you show us how the governor formed a security outfit that is protecting the lives and properties of IMO residents.

Are you a paid lackey of the said governor?

You'll have to work harder for your pay cos you aren't convincing anyone right now.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2020
michoim:
Nonsense post. Also David Lyon did not lose but Justice did...nonsense

What has David Lyon case got to do with IMO case?
A Governor without a Deputy is not a Governor.....
The case is clear and even a blind mind sees the truth in it......

I pray injustice will swing to your side one day and you will compare it with David Lyon case......

Such nonsense from some folks in this am tired of a country called ZooNigeria

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by joefelin2345: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2020
FrLukas:

True.
I disagreed with you my brother. Sometimes votes don't count at the end of the day. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by henryobinna(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2020
FrLukas:

Pele Professor, oya regale us with the wonderful development abound in Imo state.

Tell us how your governor has succeeded in turning Imo state into a paradise.

You that your education is not a waste, show us how the governor has been able to make Imo state the hub of commerce and enterprise in Nigeria.

You that yoiur education has not failed you show us how the governor formed a security outfit that is protecting the lives and properties of IMO residents.

Are you a paid lackey of the said governor?

You'll have to work harder for your pay cos you aren't convincing anyone right now.
I pointed out how false and baseless your argument, then you went on with your stu.pid rant...

I am too busy with myself to be a paid political minion like most of you on Nairaland.

You just don't go about making statements about places you haven't been to your entire life because it shows how poorly educated and exposed you. Illiterates make baseless generalizations, afterall they lack what it takes to reason properly and make a sensible argument
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2020
With this outcome, Sharia law will soon be arranged to be part of the Nigerian constitution and it will be termed a mistake that can't be reversed because we have a Sharia lawyer as Nigerian Chief Justice .......

What concerns him with Ihedioha's case as far as APC is winning......
Just look at the kind of leaders we have with great impunity and disdain characters ......

Bubu pls come and go so we sanitize our nation, too many virus in this shithole
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by kinzd(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2020
Seems you know b4 now he has been investing his loot in cassava production since his time as rep member the 7months governor has nothing to offer thank goodness the GOD of Mbaka intervened b4 its too late... Imo the of H.O.P.E
HacheNoire:
Gibberish

The judgement has been passed and nothing on Earth and in heavens can change that. He should find a quite place and lick his wounds.

Mr. Destroyer! He was busy destroying everything while he was suppose to be strategizing.

The did has been done and he definitely must have Iootes Imo state treasury well enough to start a robust fish farming or Cassava plantation.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by PHijo(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2020
If Nigerians were enraged when the supreme court made Amaechi governor in 2007. Maybe Ihedioha and Lyon wouldn't have been robbed of their mandate.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by mabea: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Lyon of Bayelsa loss to diri is more painful than this imo own.. Because people really wanted Lyon has governor but for the deputy forgery
But the people did not want Ihedioha abi?
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by kinzd(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2020
Oga 8yrs APC in imo is more of a blessing than 20yrs of PapaDecisivePikin
DoubleEngine007:
Hmmm.. All of them na d same.. I heard the other one wants to buy cars worth 2.9billion,just days into office.. He is not concerned about how to provide job for the unemployed yet o.. Apc and Pdp ,they are all there for their pocket...
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by KingGeorge5(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:
Gibberish

useless youths like you are the problem of this country.. what do you know about justice.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by manontree: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2020
ddippset:
I think we all agree that Ihedioha did not lose.

Honestly I think that in today's Nigeria it is practically impossible for APC to defeat PDP in any of the 5 South Eastern States; Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo.

We all know this!

What happened was that PDP put in a very awful and terrible defence of their mandate at the tribunal and the appeal court.
They did not defend a very salient issue and that was the deathblow at the SP.

They realised this at the Supreme Court level and they expected the Supreme Court to correct their legal fuccckkk ups for them.
The expected the SP to make a sentimental and politically correct judgment.
You do not realise your mistake at Supreme Court level and then expect them to pity you and help you.

But like the Supreme Court has said time and time again, they are not Father Chrismas.

How do you mean? You would find that the two lower tribunals affirmed Ihedioha's victory and it was actually the SC that found a way to make Uzodinma the winner
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
henryobinna:
I pointed out how false and baseless your argument, then you went on with your stu.pid rant...

I am too busy with myself to be a paid political minion like most of you on Nairaland.

You just don't go about making statements about places you haven't been to your entire life because it shows how poorly educated and exposed you. Illiterates make baseless generalizations, afterall they lack what it takes to reason properly and make a sensible argument
[/s]

Are you always this m.oronic, or are you putting up a special demonstration for today? How did you point out that my statement was false?

I don't need to have gone to Imo state to know it is as backwards as every corner of Nigeria. Maybe even more so since it is also erosion ravaged.

Your politicians are nit.wits including paid ranters like you otherwise you won't fly off the handle defending some failed politician whose people rejected at the polls.

Your emphasis on education tells me you think highly of your academic achievement which is useless anyway if you've ended up a politicians defender online.

Either you show us what your mentor has achieved in Imo state or you can get lost.

I don't argue with people who defend and protect their clueless politicians just because they come from the same village.

Run along now little lad.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by ddippset(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2020
manontree:

How do you mean? You would find that the two lower tribunals affirmed Ihedioha's victory and it was actually the SC that found a way to make Uzodinma the winner
Neither the tribunal nor the appeal court dealt with the issue of 328 polling units which were duly signed but not added.

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by jaxxy(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2020
Until these hypocrites acknowledge that diri/Pdp have no business in Bayelsa government house I have nothing to say on ihedioha’s matter.

They are not really interested in justice bt self preservation.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by frankmoney(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2020
NJPot:

Imo people wanted Ihedioha more than Bayelsa wanted Lyon. Ask true Imo citizens. You people should stop Judging based on your own imaginations and APC propaganda. Ihedioha defeated both Rochas, Uzodmma, Uche Nwosu and Ararume. Upon all their rigging and vote buying Ihedioha conquered them. It was because Imo State was solidly behind Ihedioha. Without much support from Imo citizens, no one can face Rochas, Ararume and Hope and win. When they saw Ihedioha can not be defeated by ballot, they conived with the Fulani Caliphate to remove ihedioha through corrupt Supreme Court. The whole thing was properly planed and executed. Imo will wait for these bastards in next 4 years.
oga bayelsans wanted Lyon , don't say what u don't know

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did by frankmoney(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2020
manontree:

same way high court and appeal gave dakuku victory , only for wike to win at the supreme Court in 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proposed Strike: FG, Labour Parley Ends On Inconclusive Note / Troops Foil ISWAP Attack At Special Forces’ School, Kill 7 Terrorists In Yobe / Profile Of Umar Namadi, Jigawa Governor-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.