Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,012 members, 7,856,074 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu (52844 Views)

Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' / Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by HacheNoire: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
Rawtruth1:
Please let one good news come from this useless country

Don't expect any good news.

US not that foolish.

Do you know how much he will personally rake in of it works.? That can never happen. Giant pharmaceutical companies will never allow that happen.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by BlackfireX: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Before we start the chest beating let the drug work first na cry

Let me help you to say it

Akinkanju ni eya IGBO

grin
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by ma373733(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
I pray it will work then it will be two known vaccine tp made by us remember we its a Nigerian that made cholera vaccine gringrin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by back2sender: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
Prof Iwu is a real definition of 'old soldier never dies'

He must pay for the sins he committed as INEC Chairman.

Can anything good come out of potopoto republic? cool
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
Why can't Nigeria test it.
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by 0m0nnakoda: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
Why are these folk so dishonest?

Since when did Nigeria start announcing that US is testing a drug?
Is that how drugs get to market?
If you are developing a drug you conduct your trials and present your data through the usual channels not all these GAGUT Onitsha made discoveries.
Another Ibo made scam
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by RaptorX: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
And after testing you think they will tell the world they discovered the cure from the ingenuity of an African. How come does devils refuse to share the ebola cure they gave the two white doctors evacuated from Liberia with Africa and let 12,000 people perish in Liberia and Sierra Leone.
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Okuda:

you are a mad person. full
Go and learn how to write good English sentence to avoid mad people like us correcting ur next write-up..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by CSTR2: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:
US will tell you it didn't work even if it works.

That's a constant.

US big pharmaceutical companies will be on standby now to proactively capitalize on results
That is why I say Nigerian pharmaceuticals companies are lazy.

Are we going to blame this one on electricity?
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by Mozegee: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
The most useless and stupied guy I have ever seen in this nairaland is the guy called sarrki.Just tell me any good thing the north has offered this country except terrorism, banditry and killing.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by Okuda(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:

Go and learn how to write good English sentence to avoid mad people like us correcting ur next write-up..

like i said full!!!
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by CSTR2: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
back2sender:

He must pay for the sins he committed as INEC Chairman.

Can anything good come out of potopoto republic? cool
He is not kemi adeosun or the numerous Yoruba professors that forged certificates up to PhD.

Oluwole syndrome.

*Now this guy has made me to go tribal*

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by HacheNoire: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
CSTR2:

That is why I say Nigerian pharmaceuticals companies are lazy.

Are we going to blame this one on electricity?

At a time.

But you forgot the capable pharmaceutical companies in Nigeria are also not indigenous.
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Okuda:

like i said full!!!
Lol... No be only full...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by LZAA: 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
immhotep:

Lzaa come and hear oh grin

Cc blackking98 gmbuharii
Our man sarrki grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by CYBERWEAVER(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
Okuda:

you are a mad person. full
But he's saying the truth na. Is just that truth always painful
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by Agugbadin: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

I will take this news with a pinch of salt

Experience they say is the best teacher, I will never shallow hook, line and sinker whatever this lying gov't and her appointees say

Don't be surprised if a statement is issued by the minister in the evening denying to have said such

I agree with you absolutely.
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by CSTR2: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
HacheNoire:

At a time.

But you forgot the capable pharmaceutical companies in Nigeria are also not indigenous.
There are indigenous pharmaceutical companies in Nigeria.

Companies like Orange, Emzor Juhel and Co.
Nice igbo companies.

Though they are experts in malaria, paracetamol and blood tablets.
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by 0m0nnakoda: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Before a drug is approved first

It is texted in animals for safety to show it is not toxic
Next it is tested in Humans volunteers for the same purpose.
Then it is tested in human volunteers for efficacy to show it actually treats the condition
All of this after ethical clearance.

Records are kept according to best practice and if there is anything positive then approval is sought

This is not the responsibility of government but the drug developers.

So to say it is being tested by US is clearly a blatant lie and misinformation.

All those steps outlined above are very expensive and performed by companies with deep pockets

So if Iwu's drug is being tested .
What stage of trial is it at?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by bluecircle470: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
chatinent:
The US will reject it until the invention hails from their grounds.

Always thinking negatively
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by 0m0nnakoda: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
CSTR2:

Nice igbo companies.

They are generic medicine manufacturers. Google it

They are not research institutions or companies
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by mcdokwe(m): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:
Igbo amaka...
Unlike a region that all they could offer to Nigeria is terrorism...
when will you grow some sense

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by 0m0nnakoda: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
bluecircle470:

Always thinking negatively
The story IS A LIE

Any doctor will tell you that for free

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by canalily(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Den gun
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by Okuda(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:

But he's saying the truth na.
Is just that truth always painful

this thread was not about tribe or its like. but he stupidly brought that in to derail the thread. when you see stupidity from afar, you would just kmpw...
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by OgbanjeProphet: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
After insulting you, they would praise you.
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by contigiency(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

I will take this news with a pinch of salt

Experience they say is the best teacher, I will never shallow hook, line and sinker whatever this lying gov't and her appointees say

Don't be surprised if a statement is issued by the minister in the evening denying to have said such

Why will you not reject the news after all it's not a negative news against the country. Social media has made some of you to be acting like waste products.
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by 0m0nnakoda: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
sarrki:

You personally as a person what is your achievements?

Pls what good is the north doing to Nigeria? Can you misbehave on one hand and force us to lie in your favour on the other?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
LZAA:

Our man sarrki grin
Sarrki the newest member of IPOB grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by DModeCntStopMe: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
contigiency:

[s]Why will you not reject the news after all it's not a negative news against the country. Social media has made some of you to be acting like waste products.[/s]

Look at them, unrepentant zombies who have been programmed to accept everything their masters dish out to them even when it is to their own detriment or in death

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu by HacheNoire: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
CSTR2:

Nice igbo companies.

You said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin / Is Dexacotin Safe For Weight Gain? / Before And After Washing My Geepee Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.