Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,486 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday (37989 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately / Gboyega Oyetola Present His Certificate Of Return To Adams Oshiomole / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by 77up(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
handsomeyinka:
Tinubu right now
This is actually a good news for tinubu, I hope you can understand and i guess your meme should be this...

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Hezmatosky: 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
Now what becomes Obaseki after celebration?
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by 77up(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
Witcher:
FAKE NEWS.... Just because u people push it to front page doesn't mean is true. The source is vanguard which is Fake news. And I av first hand information that he didn't even meet Buhari yet. he is just desperate and trying to meet kingebe right now.
shower with cold water , get paracetamol and sleep under your bed am sure you ll be ok by the time you wake....sorry cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by goaldynman(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
It is tantamount to judicial rascality for a high court in kano to contemplate not to talk of actually setting aside a decision of a federal high court in Abuja!

No high court has the power to set aside the decision of another high court! By the way when was the matter heard?! Was the opponents of oshiomole heard before the purported set aside?

There is nothing we will not hear or see in this Gen Buhari Regime!!

This is the worst kind of fake news being peddled by oshiomole asslickers!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by favour32(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
See as dem dey say to resume work as if na medical personnel wey wan safe life.
Use resume work for better thing.
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by persius555(m): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Our judiciary system is becoming a subject of global mockery.
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by seunmsg(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
Maxymilliano:
He should be arrested and charged for contempt of the court once he step or resume to office.

The bottom line still remain that courts of coordinate jurisdiction cannot set aside order of similar courts.

When we have two courts of coordinate jurisdiction giving conflicting orders, the status quo before the conflicting orders will be maintained while all parties take their case to the appeal court. Beside, Oshiomole has also filed an appeal and a stay of execution before the court of appeal. The stay of execution was purportedly approved today so, there is nothing stoping him from resuming to his office tomorrow. PDP apologists cannot cherrypick for Oshiomole the court order that he will obey in the midst of contradicting orders.

6 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Yankee101: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Which work?

Work wey don finish?
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
tinsel:

Please be sure you take bp tablet before you sleep tonight.
mum, your papa na oshimole It is only an enemy of Nigeria that will support Buhari and the short black dwarf. Make thunder scatter ur intestine. Laslas na d bp drugs go kill u
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by abbasajao(m): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Witcher:
FAKE NEWS.... Just because u people push it to front page doesn't mean is true. The source is vanguard which is Fake news. And I av first hand information that he didn't even meet Buhari yet. he is just desperate and trying to meet kingebe right now.

But the news that he was suspended was not FAKE NEWS
Just continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by seunmsg(m): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Witcher:
Do you think I get my info about politics especially APC matters in nairaland... Lol.

Get the fvck out of here you wailer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Afamed: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
Maxymilliano:

May be you need to look at the prelude of events before the pronouncements. Oshiomole was suspended by a faction of APC in Edo State, the suspension, which is the substantive case is still subject to the court of law, and till it is dispose off, the recent pronouncements stands.

As they say, all politics is local, and that's why the suspension started from his domain.
So I can also suspend Mr President from Daura here as his party ward chairman? All des Pikin sef
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by adekolaelect(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
To resume work as what exactly ?
as APC national chairman ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by somtookeke(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
If Faseun could give a vote of thanks to Obasanjo at the memorial lecture last week, he would have been delighted that the former president has, finally, seen the light. But then, he might have added in his forthright manner, that even hindsight has its expiry date.

If words could make the dead turn in their grave, the founder of the Oodua People’s Congress (OPC), Dr. Frederick Faseun, would have rolled over last week, caught between amusement and surprise at a remarkable statement during the first anniversary lecture of his passing.

On that occasion, former President Olusegun Obasanjo warned that the country risked another civil war if President Muhammadu Buhari’s government continued to ignore the demands for restructuring. That statement, its timing and place were extraordinary.

Read More:
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/obasanjo-belated-love-affair-by-azu.html

Other Headlines:

Peterside’s removal as NIMASA boss, Amaechi Claims Not Aware
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/petersides-removal-as-nimasa-boss.html

I Conceived Through IVF, Stephanie Coker reveals why
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/i-conceived-through-ivf-stephanie-coker.html

Share, Comment, Reply, Click
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Truthbites: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Can't this man just be removed once n for all? Na God?
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Afamed: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Truthbites:
Oshiomole will continue to toment PDP and and hiss Nairaland supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by adekolaelect(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
goaldynman:
It is tantamount to judicial rascality for a high court in kano to contemplate not to talk of actually setting aside a decision of a federal high court in Abuja!

No high court has the power to set aside the decision of another high court! By the way when was the matter heard?! Was the opponents of oshiomole heard before the purported set aside?

In conclusion YOU ARE IN SAD MOOD !!!!!! Which will last till the oshiomole seize to be the chairman of APC

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by ubongokon(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
If Oshiomole returns by tomorrow as the national chairman of our great party, then Obaseki forget second term

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by SavageMaster: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
tinsel:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/breaking-oshiomhole-to-resume-office-friday-as-federal-high-court-upturns-suspension/amp/

How can a high court set aside an order of another high court? Are they not parallel? Is the Kano court now higher?

Please lawyers in the house, educate me on this.
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by moderatedguy: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
tinsel:

Tell us what you have from Channel now.
-NWC members have agreed to obey the first order of FCT high court.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by busomma: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Obaseki should be ready for all out war from now on. He deflected Oshiomhle's ego by earlier court's suspension. U don't bite the tail of a tiger & expected not to be devoured.
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by seunmsg(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
moderatedguy:
-NWC members have agreed to obey the first order of FCT high court.

Who are the NWC members that want to obey the FCT high court order? Please name them.

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by adekolaelect(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
Truthbites:
he is not a God but he can't be removed by wailers or only one governor ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by ORIENTATION101: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Maxymilliano:

May be you need to look at the prelude of events before the pronouncements. Oshiomole was suspended by a faction of APC in Edo State, the suspension, which is the substantive case is still subject to the court of law, and till it is dispose off, the recent pronouncements stands.

As they say, all politics is local, and that's why the suspension started from his domain.
the suspension has been thrown out of the court in January.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/01/30/court-dismisses-suit-seeking-to-sack-oshiomhole-as-apc-chairman/&ved=2ahUKEwjz7MnajIHoAhVqxoUKHTh8AcgQFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw06diiphrSruRTB9ezPHCGG
Same people still went to another court of equal jurisdiction to procure interlocutory injuction to suspend oshomole when the lost at Abuja high court
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Truthbites: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
adekolaelect:
he is not a God but he can't be removed by wailers or only one governor ok

To me, he's a Corona virus in human skin
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Truthbites: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
Afamed:

Oshiomole will continue to toment PDP and and hiss Nairaland supporters.

After putting in a clone, I just can't deal
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Truthbites: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
goaldynman:

I just tire
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Smile4me01(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
is it court that install him as national chairman before why Nigeria court are deviating from their primary duty and chasing shadow everywhere then they people we vote they will install their choice.
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Soulsymbol99: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Adams be feeling like a cat wit ten lives nw cool
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Jojo0(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha. This is Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by deejaydeji: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
handsomeyinka:
Tinubu right now
ode, tinubu and Osho baba are one all day any day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by adekolaelect(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Truthbites:

To me, he's a Corona virus in human skin
He is only corona virus in you and It can't be cure in you until you stop what you are practising !!!!! HATRED if care is not taking he may jam you strike.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency / Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Taskforce Raid Okorocha’s Daughter’s Shopping Complex, Scores Wounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.