Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday (37987 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately / Gboyega Oyetola Present His Certificate Of Return To Adams Oshiomole / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by DollarBuddy: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
tinsel:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/breaking-oshiomhole-to-resume-office-friday-as-federal-high-court-upturns-suspension/amp/

Our God nodey sleep. Oshiomhole should be allowed to continue as the party's Chairman, so he can kill and bury APC the evil, blood sucking, animalistic, bloody, inhuman, Incompetent and lawless, cheating, confused political party.
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Legendguru: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
smiley
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by GoodGovernance: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Witcher:
FAKE NEWS.... Just because u people push it to front page doesn't mean is true. The source is vanguard which is Fake news. And I av first hand information that he didn't even meet Buhari yet. he is just desperate and trying to meet kingebe right now.

Your moniker apart,you really need deliverance.

Hate it or like it,PMB stands with Oshiomole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by tinsel: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
moderatedguy:
-NWC members have agreed to obey the first order of FCT high court.
Who are they? The man that went to court to secure the order? What do you expect to hear from him?
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by GoodGovernance: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
DollarBuddy:

Our God nodey sleep. Oshiomhole should be allowed to continue as the party's Chairman, so he can kill and bury APC the evil, blood sucking, animalistic, bloody, inhuman, Incompetent and lawless, cheating, confused political party.

eyah sorry ooo

How I wish Panadol could cure your pain.

Anyway sha ,you can still try it,miracles do happen grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5720708/oshiomhole-visits-aso-rock-amid

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by goaldynman(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
seunmsg:

When we have two courts of coordinate jurisdiction giving conflicting orders, the status quo before the conflicting orders will be maintained while all parties take their case to the appeal court. Beside, Oshiomole has also filed an appeal and a stay of execution before the court of appeal. The stay of execution was purportedly approved today so, there is nothing stoping him from resuming to his office tomorrow. PDP apologists cannot cherrypick for Oshiomole the court order that he will obey in the midst of contradicting orders.

From which law book are you reading this rubbish you just typed?!

So you are telling us that it is normal to go to another coordinate court to get a favourable order/judgement if you lose in a previous court?!!
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by LibertyRep: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by antiApc(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hello naira landers

Please I'm in urgent need of small job,either attendant or salesboy...I stay in ota but I can work in Lagos if need be

Thank u.. . WhatsApp 08089878495
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by GoodGovernance: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
seunmsg:

When we have two courts of coordinate jurisdiction giving conflicting orders, the status quo before the conflicting orders will be maintained while all parties take their case to the appeal court. Beside, Oshiomole has also filed an appeal and a stay of execution before the court of appeal. The stay of execution was purportedly approved today so, there is nothing stoping him from resuming to his office tomorrow. PDP apologists cannot cherrypick for Oshiomole the court order that he will obey in the midst of contradicting orders.

Q.E.D.
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by marv1: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
I am tired of reading junk comments by kids on the front page of nairaland these days.
Gone are the days you go through the first page and you get something tangible.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by famology(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
Simple matter. If you fight a national chairman that has the support of the president, you're on a suicide mission.
I sorry for obaseki,he better intensify his negotiations with pdp.He nailed himself by openly celebrating the suspension of oshomhole prematurely.
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by seunmsg(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
goaldynman:

From which law book are you reading this rubbish you just typed?!

So you are telling us that it is normal to go to another coordinate court to get a favourable order/judgement if you lose in a previous court?!!

You don’t need a law book to know that when two court of coordinate jurisdiction gives conflicting orders, all parties should head to the appeal court while maintaining the status quo.

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by musajo1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
Congratulation
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Gallagher01: 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Oshiomole will continue to toment PDP and and hiss Nairaland supporters.
[/s]
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Gallagher01: 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

So I can also suspend Mr President from Daura here as his party ward chairman? All des Pikin sef
[/s]
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Yusman316(m): 12:47am On Mar 06, 2020
marv1:
I am tired of reading junk comments by kids on the front page of nairaland these days.
Gone are the days you go through the first page and you get something tangible.
Seriously, nairaland has gone to the kids. Just insults without substance
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by MoveOn7: 1:13am On Mar 06, 2020
I can't imagine how some people still take side with a lawless individual in the name of politics?. A man who played a "Judge of the Supreme Court". No shame sha!!!
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by juman(m): 1:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Oshiomhole, very powerful apc national chairman.
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Eddygre8(m): 3:17am On Mar 06, 2020
To get help

Check my signature
Contact on WhatsApp for proofs and more details
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by DollarBuddy: 4:48am On Mar 06, 2020
GoodGovernance:

eyah sorry ooo

How I wish Panadol could cure your pain.

Anyway sha ,you can still try it,miracles do happen grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5720708/oshiomhole-visits-aso-rock-amid

FYI, I am only concerned about hungry APC Ass lickers like you who support this failed administration bcoz of the NGN30,000 stipend you are paid.

If the APC rules Nigeria well, I pray may your life be ruled and managed the way APC rules this government. Shege banza!
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by pfadom: 6:29am On Mar 06, 2020
Witcher:
FAKE NEWS.... Just because u people push it to front page doesn't mean is true. The source is vanguard which is Fake news. And I av first hand information that he didn't even meet Buhari yet. he is just desperate and trying to meet kingebe right now.

Please go and sleep. The first injunction from FCT High Court was true, but this ain't? What contrary information do you have?

You don't debunk news without substantiated facts.
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Truthbites: 7:11am On Mar 06, 2020
adekolaelect:
He is only corona virus in you and It can't be cure in you until you stop what you are practising !!!!! HATRED if care is not taking he may jam you strike.

How can an afonja also be a zombie? I'm crying right now. Can anyone help me the pic of Michael Jordan crying? Either the old meme or new meme
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by adekolaelect(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Truthbites:

How can an afonja also be a zombie? I'm crying right now. Can anyone help me the pic of Michael Jordan crying? Either the old meme or new meme
sorry you shall dey ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting / 5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million / Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.