Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free (1055 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
I felt there's need to post this here as this is a sex related section to warn those still engaging in indiscriminate sex to abstain and help curb the spread of this deadly disease.
Imaging a whooping 7k + infected in Osun state and an estimated 26k suspected to be living with HIV undiagnosed because they refused to go for test.
This is disheartening.

Men and women, guys and ladies, boys and girls please let join hand to make our country a HIV-free.

A word is enough for the wise.

https://www.nairaland.com/5719974/7115-aids-carriers-receiving-treatment#87190404

1 Like

Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
See how everyone is carefully avoiding this thread because it didn't say, " lady opens her bum bum" or mention sex. It shows we really need help in this country. Like enforce a law against indiscriminate and premarital sex. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin
I admire your efforts. But preaching against pre_marital sex and it's consequences on the internet (esp. here on Nairaland) ain't gonna change a thing.
Sad fact.
But ride on.
Touch a soul or two
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Yohans(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ok but don't have a girlfriend, so am I safe

1 Like

Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Naaaaaaaah .. From where i'm from, HIV doesn't exist .. Besides what's the use of condom if I need to abstain..

Fvck that

I'mma cum in the puccy and watch flow out like a boss

Respect to aro1
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
biGDhAp:
Naaaaaaaah .. From where i'm from, HIV doesn't exist .. Besides what's the use of condom if I need to abstain..

Fvck that

Respect to aro1
hailings bro!

We gat to keep filling every damn natural African pussy with cum and watch it flow out like a boss.. No time!

2 Likes

Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by frankkydee(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blu03:
grin
I admire your efforts. But preaching against pre_marital sex and it's consequences on the internet (esp. here on Nairaland) ain't gonna change a thing.
Sad fact.
But ride on.
Touch a soul or two
wink

You can't be so sure it won't change anything ma
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 06, 2020
Blu03:
grin
Sad fact.
But ride on.
Touch a soul or two
wink

We just preach it anyways. Hopefully it will change something.
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 06, 2020
biGDhAp:

Fvck that

Respect to aro1

Hope you'll remember this day by the time you're qeued for the ARV drugs and wishing you had listen.
aro1:
hailings bro!

We gat to keep filling every damn natural African pussy with cum and watch it flow out like a boss.. No time!

You know? The thing with HIV is....you'll not know or believe you can have it until boom! It just happens and you'll think you're are dreaming and then wish to wake up from that dream but it will be too late. As in your whole world will shatter and then you'll feel even your own clothes stigmatizing you.
I've seen someone it happened to that's why I'm telling you guys now to avoid being a victim. But its all up to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2020
SassyGem101:

Hope you'll remember this day by the time you're qeued for the ARV drugs and wishing you had listen.

You know? The thing with HIV is....you'll not know or believe you can have it until boom! It just happens and you'll think you're are dreaming and then wish to wake up from that dream but it will be too late. As in your whole world will shatter and then you'll feel even your own clothes stigmatizing you.
I've seen someone it happened to that's why I'm telling you guys now to avoid being a victim. But its all up to you.
.. You sound like you're talking from regrets
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. You sound like you're talking from regrets

Hahaha! Regrets of what? I'm only talking from fear of what I see around these days.
When you see an infected average man, youll sit up. When you see them going to the hospital, youll weep cos most times they don't get this drugs on time or for long and you can see through their eyes that they wish they had listened.
The only people who still look healthy are the rich cos they have the money to buy this drugs when it is scarce but then their life is always miserable as they spend most of it in clubs, and some unhealthy hang outs.
You don't wanna experience it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Impostor: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2020
SassyGem101:
See how everyone is carefully avoiding this thread because it didn't say, " lady opens her bum bum" or mention sex. It shows we really need help in this country. Like enforce a law against indiscriminate and premarital sex. Hmmm

I am with you on this one. What do you think can be done to help? Can we come up with a plan?
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by drmikeadams(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin this current generation made it look like HIV no longer exists grin,,, grin

1 Like

Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by VicThory(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2020
aro1:
hailings bro!

Babanla
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
VicThory:

Babanla
wa gbayiii
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by NobleView(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Please how can an average person help in making Nigeria HIV-free? Thanks.
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by AIIyIic(f): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
SassyGem101:

Lol
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
Impostor:

I am with you on this one. What do you think can be done to help? Can we come up with a plan?

Yeah thanks for showing interest.

We can actually start from us by practicing total absteinance. Then keep sensitising the youth and all on social media with number of infected people around each state on a daily basis so they know its in the rise and very close to them and can take them unawares.

Thank you.
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
NobleView:
Please how can an average person help in making Nigeria HIV-free? Thanks.

It begins with you bro.
You can start by abstaining. And if you're married, face only your wife.
grin
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Randy100: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hiv is not a death sentence. I fear cancer, heart attack more than Hiv. With ARV, one can stay longer.
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
Randy100:
Hiv is not a death sentence. I fear cancer, heart attack more than Hiv. With ARV, one can stay longer.

This is the king kind of advice that makes it to continue to spread.
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Randy100:

This is the kind of advice that makes it to continue to spread.
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Randy100: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2020
SassyGem101:

This is the kind of advice that makes it to continue to spread.
I am not advising anybody. I just want to calm your fears, cos it seems you are spreading panick.

1 Like

Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2020
[quote author=Randy100 post=87232564] I am not advising anybody. I just want to calm your fears, cos it seems you are spreading panick. [/quote

The fear of something is the only thing that seems to make we Nigerians Sit up. So if creating fear wil make them abstain and curb the spread, then by all means I'll do.

You need visit the maternity ward on antenatal days to see the number of fresher's who are being declared positive during their first general test then you'll agree with me on this one.

A lot of boys and girls are engaging in sex without even knowing about the existence of this disease.
I don't know why the health sector suddenly went silent on this issue of sensitization in secondary schools.

I remember in jss 1 when some group of health workers came to my school then to create this awareness. That was the first time I heard about it. And then in ss1 I joined a society group in school known as The AIDs strikers " where I got to know more about it and absteinance. Now, how many schools still do such?
Reason you have a high rate of HIV positive among secondary pupils.
Hmm...this things could be prevented.
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by zexy2030(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
SassyGem101:

It begins with you bro.
You can start by abstaining. And if you're married, face only your wife.
grin
what if ur wife is getting extra from her exes, no more loyal marriages.
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by zexy2030(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Randy100:
what joy do u derive in living on drugs daily?
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
zexy2030:

Exactly my point.
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by zexy2030(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
SassyGem101:

Exactly my point.
but there is a serious issue about infidelity these days, I can hardly trust any lady, even if I have a wife. some ladies are so hot in their pants, yet forming saints.
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
zexy2030:

but there is a serious issue about infidelity these days, I can hardly trust any lady, even if I have a wife. some ladies are so hot in their pants, yet forming saints.

Hmm...maybe the ones in your circle though. Not all.
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Randy100: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
[quote author=SassyGem101 post=87236602][/quote] Abstinence is not practical. I beleive people have been warned to use condom and most people are doing that.
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by Randy100: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
zexy2030:

Nobody derives joy in being sick. I hope you know that it is not only HIV patient that lives on drug for the rest of their lives.
Re: Hop In Guys And Lets Make Our Country Hiv-free by GOFRONT(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
The skyrocketed level of Randiness and the increasing number of promiscuity Nowadayz have sent the 'Sensitization program by NACA' into Oblivion....

Our Nigerian musicians with their Corrupt lyrics and Videos are not even helping matters, all they have to show on the TV screen is a round bum bum, a sharp Cameltoe. And most Secondarians wants to act like what they see in the Cinema...

Pregnant women are also at the receiving end of this Virus.....That is what daddy brought home to them as 'Daddy Oyoyo'.

Thanks much @SassyGem101 for putting up this thread....Unfortunately, Lalasticlala and the rest won't deem it fit to push to Frontpage because it is not about Bearing Cleavage or a see through gown or a snake thread.....If it were to be one of the aforementioned, you would marvel at d speed with which Lalasticlala will Rush it to the Front seat..........Abeg Oga do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Lady Around Somolu Up for Sex? / My Family Wants Me To Lower My Standards & Find A Man To “settle” Down / 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do With Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.