Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo (27225 Views)

Anglican, Rccg Abuja Churches Pray For National Unity & Against "Troublers" / My troublers are not from Edo – Oshiomhole / Thugs Imported From Edo Nabbed In Akwa Ibom Few Hours To Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by ubongokon(m): 6:11am On Mar 06, 2020
PapaBaby:
Oshiomole is playing with fire, he risked being jailed for disobeying court order. As long as he remain sacked by his ward in Edo, he is no longer a member of APC.
Empty headed man, with no sense. Go school

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by fredoooooo: 6:12am On Mar 06, 2020
We know dem traitors . . On oshowonder we stand cool

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by solmus: 6:13am On Mar 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
They've humbled this short man devil

I still remember the poor woman he told to go and die

Na God go punish you useless man.

PDP and wailing.. if they don't have a single reason to wail about today they remember what happened a decade ago and start wailing

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by ubongokon(m): 6:13am On Mar 06, 2020
Obaseki and Aketi are goners

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by Sirjamo: 6:15am On Mar 06, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

Same way you and the other buharists get orgasms when there is crisis in PDP.
Osho is going nowhere, get ready for more severe pain

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by Gallagher01: 6:18am On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
solmus:

PDP and wailing.. if they don't have a single reason to wail about today they remember what happened a decade ago and start wailing
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by spirul77: 6:19am On Mar 06, 2020
You know you are doing well when your enemies want your downfall by all means, PDP supporters delight in oshiomholes removal like their lives depend on it.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by Isoduwa(m): 6:20am On Mar 06, 2020
Jestin:
Oshiomole is going no where. Obaseki can go and kiss the sun for all i care
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by solmus: 6:23am On Mar 06, 2020
ubongokon:
Obaseki and Aketi are goners

Aketi has no issue with him, its that over ambitious Fayemi and El rufai

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by Lugianostar(m): 6:24am On Mar 06, 2020
These confusionist is seeking attention
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by Reference(m): 6:31am On Mar 06, 2020
solmus:

What has this got to do with the PDP. The man in question is caught in a battle between members if his exco on one side and the governor of his state on the other, all ranking members of his party.

It is purely an internal affair not incited or triggered by members of any other party and no other party has officially commented which is highly unusual for such a high stakes, charged matter, not even a hint of mockery or political exploitation so far.

How you arrive at that is befuddling.
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by solmus: 6:34am On Mar 06, 2020
Reference:

What has this got to do with the PDP. The man in question is caught in a battle between members if his exco on one side and the governor of his state on the other, all ranking members of his party.

It is purely an internal affair involving not incited by members of any other party and no other party has officially commented which is highly unusual for such a high stakes, charged matter, not even a hint of mockery.

How you arrive at that is befuddling.

before jumping into conclusion check the comment I responded to and see what he wrote about oshiomhole and what happened many years ago, also check the users previous post to ascertain his political leaning

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by Indomie001: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2020
PapaBaby:
Oshiomole is playing with fire, he risked being jailed for disobeying court order. As long as he remain sacked by his ward in Edo, he is no longer a member of APC.
Wetting this one dey talk now grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by Sexycardib: 6:42am On Mar 06, 2020
Oga Face Front
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by Indomie001: 6:47am On Mar 06, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
The yorubas are wailing even more than the Edos on this issue. Eyah

Inside life!
Get sense small, no be everything you go dey tribalize . Oshiomole issues is not tribal in anyway but political.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by israelmao(m): 6:48am On Mar 06, 2020
I have said,the forces against Oshiomhole are more than Obaseki,Oshiomhole will eventually go down,mark my word.
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by Reference(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2020
The simple truth simpletons fail to realise is that power abhors a vacumn and the animal called political posturing when he's done fighting off all other animals in the forest will then fight the trees and eventually fight itself.

Their short memory fails to show them that this is exactly how the PDP lost power, not by the attack of a superior machine but by the decay of malfunctioning one, torn apart by internal strife.

That is why we keep on saying that to have stability and the growth that will cause the political parties to develop the much needed ideologies that will help the nation progress there has to be funtional and virile interparty banter to keep the focus exrernal.

That is why the so called win at all cost, one-party state quest is only a receipe for self destruction. It is a pity Mr. Adams belongs to this school of thought.
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by ramatintin(m): 6:59am On Mar 06, 2020
PapaBaby:
show us evidence he was sacked by his ward if not swerve cos you people delight in someone misfortune in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by contigiency(m): 6:59am On Mar 06, 2020
PapaBaby:

Says a nairaland activist.
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by opribo(m): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2020
Oshiomole ought to know that on normal times he does not carry the credentials that will qualify him chairman of a leading party but they needed his hate speech to fight the opposition.

Now that they have gained ground they need to position their own, they will call you when that time comes again.
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by slimjosh231(m): 7:06am On Mar 06, 2020
Illustration of Nigeria’s Judicial system.

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by zoedew: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2020
Oshiomhole is the troubler of Edo says the APC investigative panel. He wants the sitting Governor to be a dummy taking instructions from him and Obaseki is not one!
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by Reference(m): 7:10am On Mar 06, 2020
israelmao:
I have said the forces against Oshiomhole are more than Obaseki,Oshiomhole will eventually go down,Mark my word.

It is in no ones interest for anyone 'to go down' . Not your interest, not mine, not Nigeria's.

It is a black thing to think progress can only be made when someone else is down and destroyed instead.

On the other hand nature requires a balance of forces for progress, whether it lifting weights to build muscles or defeating Derby to progress in the FA Cup
If opponents are destroyed rather than defeated how do you benefit feom the pleasure and progress of competition.

How has Nigeria benefitted from moving from a one party state under the PDP uptil 2015 to a one party state under the APC today.

I always say this. There is a reason the world moved from monarchial rule of the 19th century and autocracies of a hindtef years ago to democracies in most parts of the world. They have seen that holding power in a flux remains the best way a society, narion or civilisation can survive and thrive.

Looking for the downfall of your competition will not make you see progress. Hate those weights all you like but to develop flat abs or burn fat you need them.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by okus17: 7:14am On Mar 06, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
https://thenationonlineng.net/updated-my-troublers-not-from-edo-oshiomhole/

Is it that this generation don't care to read before they incite comments or we just like to write rubbish... Don't be judgemental people without common sense. I weep for our generation i swear
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by Reference(m): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2020
solmus:

before jumping into conclusion check the comment I responded to and see what he wrote about oshiomhole and what happened many years ago, also check the users previous post to ascertain his political leaning

Well I cannot ask anyone not to be partisan in their views. Strong political preferences is okay but so is logic. Sometimes it is necessary to step back for the bigger picture so that errors are seen.

Let us stop all these back and forths. What do we gain by all this. What does Nigeria gain by all these is what we should consider just once a while.
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by israelmao(m): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2020
Reference:

It is in no ones interest for anyone 'to go down' . Not your interest, not mine, not Nigeria's.

It is a black thing to think progress can only be made when someone else is down and destroyed instead.

On the other hand nature requires a balance of forces for progress, whether it lifting weights to build muscles or defeating Derby to progress in the FA Cup
If opponents are destroyed rather than defeated how do you benefit feom the pleasure and progress of competition.

How has Nigeria benefitted from moving from a one party state under the PDP uptil 2015 to a one party state under
the APC today.

I always say this. There is a reason the world moved from monarchial rule of the 19th century and autocracies of a hindtef years ago to democracies in most parts of the world. They have seen that holding power in a flux remains the best way a society, narion or civilisation can survive and thrive.

Looking for the downfall of tour competition will not make you see progress. Hate those weights all you like but to develop flat abs or burn fat you need them.
Talk and opinion are freer and cheaper more than the cheapest commodity.
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by solmus: 7:22am On Mar 06, 2020
Reference:

Well I cannot ask anyone not to be partisan in their views. Strong political preferences is okay but so is logic. Sometimes it is necessary to step back for the bigger picture so that errors are seen.

Let us stop all these back and forths. What do we gain by all this. What does Nigeria gain by all these is what we should consider just once a while.

without a robust political argument "back and forth" we cant really deepen our democracy, and the users refrence to oshiomhole telling a woman to go and die is a subtle jab that needs a quick rebuttal.. after all the guy oshiomhole hasn't violated any APC party laws, neither did he violate Nigerian constituition, people just want to see him hurt for the fact that he remains strong from labour days , to reign in Edo state against all odds and now his reign as APC chairman

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by IamPatriotic(m): 7:25am On Mar 06, 2020
wwwkaycom:
I stand with Oshiomole
Only wailers, IPOB miscreants and eba fencists ain't standing with the dogged fighter.
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by klax(m): 7:29am On Mar 06, 2020
Hahahaha Oshio don dey take style beg Obaseki.

Your troublers are from Edo and the entire Nigeria you are one of the reason I hate apc with passion same way millions of Nigerians do.

Go home. Hope you remember how you insulted Anenih when you want to become apc party chairman Your cup is full now its your turn.
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by asobo: 7:30am On Mar 06, 2020
Oshiomole wasn't registered as an APC member at the national level but at his state ward level. The ousted APC chairman likes playing to the gallery and this time around I doubt if he will also escape it.
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by ESEKING: 7:35am On Mar 06, 2020
emmabest2000:
Las las Obaseki will still beg Osho behind the curtain

i dey tell you that is where d direction the whole drama is going to..

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by MoIbrahim: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2020
PapaBaby:

Ol' Boy, you dey follow news so? Things are happening fast and that has been overtaken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Celebrates Victor Osimhen On Serie A Title Win / President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock / Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.