Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,253 members, 7,849,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo (27223 Views)

Anglican, Rccg Abuja Churches Pray For National Unity & Against "Troublers" / My troublers are not from Edo – Oshiomhole / Thugs Imported From Edo Nabbed In Akwa Ibom Few Hours To Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by Susu888(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
PapaBaby:
Oshiomole is playing with fire, he risked being jailed for disobeying court order. As long as he remain sacked by his ward in Edo, he is no longer a member of APC.

Is it that some people just can't comprehend or intentionally blind themselves to facts?

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by Bundaweber: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
ogbonti:

true but ha him humble himself
when he decided to play God and act like he has to approve before Obaseki breaths as governor in Edo State, was when his troubles started. He still has a chance to redirect his steps because when it becomes a full reality that he has been deposed as APC national chairman and Obaseki wins a second term, Obaseki will have him arrested and prosecuted for every act of criminality his supporters have unleashed on Edo State. a word is enough for the wise!!!!

say the truth and let the devil be ashamed. Don't worry we humans are always paid back for our words. so I won't be surprised in some years to come you will hate Obaseki. Obaseki wants that same free ride he had in 2020. In THIS DAY AND AGE THE GOVERNOR WANTS NO OPPOSITION WITHIN AND OUTSIDE THE PARTY. FROM ALL INDICATIONS THE PERSON THAT WANTS IMPOSITION IS OBASEKI BUT BECAUSE HE IS NOT GETTING IT, HE IS BEHAVING LIKE A MAN WHOSE HOUSE IS ON FIRE. GOV. OBASEKI WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF COMPETITON? BENIN PEOPLE WOULD FOREVER REMEMBER HIM FOR HIS ROLE BEHIND THE NDDC SAGA. MAKE HIM GET THAT TICKET NAH!!! THE CRUSHING DEFEAT THAT HE RECEIVED IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN HIS UNIT, WARD, FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY AND SENATORIAL DISTRICT WILL BE SMALL AND THIS TIME THERE WILL BE NO OSHIOMOLE FOR HIM TO PLEAD WITH TO GET 24 OVER 24
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
kayusely70:
He also apologised to the woman, gave her some hefty money and facilitated the payment of her late husband's benefits from the police.
. That asshole didn't see that, maybe he didn't have access to Internet then,techo Don make life easy every chinco holder dey voice now

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by MrPaul2: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Authoreety:
Eeya..aa

APC has finished this guy kpatakpata
he is stylishly going the B. Saraki way in politics
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by MrPaul2: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
corike:
. That asshole didn't see that, maybe he didn't have access to Internet then,techo Don make life easy every chinco holder dey voice now
sorry dear, its not techo its Tecno
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
MrPaul2:

sorry dear, its not techo its Tecno
. Eyah internet (Technology-techo) anyway thanks for ur time
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by ogbonti: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
Bundaweber:

say the truth and let the devil be ashamed. Don't worry we humans are always paid back for our words. so I won't be surprised in some years to come you will hate Obaseki. Obaseki wants that same free ride he had in 2020. In THIS DAY AND AGE THE GOVERNOR WANTS NO OPPOSITION WITHIN AND OUTSIDE THE PARTY. FROM ALL INDICATIONS THE PERSON THAT WANTS IMPOSITION IS OBASEKI BUT BECAUSE HE IS NOT GETTING IT, HE IS BEHAVING LIKE A MAN WHOSE HOUSE IS ON FIRE. GOV. OBASEKI WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF COMPETITON? BENIN PEOPLE WOULD FOREVER REMEMBER HIM FOR HIS ROLE BEHIND THE NDDC SAGA. MAKE HIM GET THAT TICKET NAH!!! THE CRUSHING DEFEAT THAT HE RECEIVED IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN HIS UNIT, WARD, FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY AND SENATORIAL DISTRICT WILL BE SMALL AND THIS TIME THERE WILL BE NO OSHIOMOLE FOR HIM TO PLEAD WITH TO GET 24 OVER 24

those bolded parts gave you away so easily as very emotional and not knowing exactly what to say. dont worry ehnnn, save your advise for Oshiomole... by the time he is done with, he will regret attempting to play the Tinubu game in Edo State. So grab your pop corn, wait and watch... the movie is about to begin. Oshiomole will be taught the lesson of his life.. this is just the beginning

you are joking with Obaseki, a man whose grandfather was a thorn on the flesh of Oba Ovonranmwen Nogbaisi.. the man who politically outplayed the then Oba of Benin and became a staunch ally the British and he was made the governor of Benin - when the Oba was exiled..he has the genes of his grand father- and he will cut Oshiomole to size, wait and see!!
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by Bundaweber: 12:08am On Mar 07, 2020
ogbonti:

those bolded parts gave you away so easily as very emotional and not knowing exactly what to say. dont worry ehnnn, save your advise for Oshiomole... by the time he is done with, he will regret attempting to play the Tinubu game in Edo State. So grab your pop corn, wait and watch... the movie is about to begin. Oshiomole will be taught the lesson of his life.. this is just the beginning

you are joking with Obaseki, a man whose grandfather was a thorn on the flesh of Oba Ovonranmwen Nogbaisi.. the man who politically outplayed the then Oba of Benin and became a staunch ally the British and he was made the governor of Benin - when the Oba was exiled..he has the genes of his grand father- and he will cut Oshiomole to size, wait and see!!

and that shows you have no insight to the Benin mind. why do you think Benin people in apc never wanted obaseki. u think the Benin people have forgotten or forgiven his ancestor for what he did and what he brought upon the Benin people because of his betrayal of the man who raised him ( the oba). you yourself have pointed it out. why do you think obaseki cannot win his ward or unit or even SENATORIAL zone without outside help. This election will teach you that a Benin man never forgets slights or betrayal done by once done and no matter how far back. this was the reason obaseki why obaseki found it hard if not for the intervention of OSHIOMOLE. shown that betrayal can be put in a good light because of hunger. for your information when obaseki the ancestor wanted to be placed as oba by the British . the people resisted and said they would rather fight the British to the death.
Re: Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo by ogbonti: 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bundaweber:

and that shows you have no insight to the Benin mind. why do you think Benin people in apc never wanted obaseki. u think the Benin people have forgotten or forgiven his ancestor for what he did and what he brought upon the Benin people because of his betrayal of the man who raised him ( the oba). you yourself have pointed it out. why do you think obaseki cannot win his ward or unit or even SENATORIAL zone without outside help. This election will teach you that a Benin man never forgets slights or betrayal done by once done and no matter how far back. this was the reason obaseki why obaseki found it hard if not for the intervention of OSHIOMOLE. shown that betrayal can be put in a good light because of hunger. for your information when obaseki the ancestor wanted to be placed as oba by the British . the people resisted and said they would rather fight the British to the death.

you suddenly found ammo in my mention of Obaseki as one with fighter genes but you forgot to note this was in reference to his ability to deal with Oshomole. I have bini roots and I tell you even the current Oba is an ally of Obaseki. both of them are more connected than you and your biological family because the Oba has been a childhood friend of GO - so keep defending what you do not know. did i hear you mentioned hunger in the same sentence with Obaseki? that shows you do not really know the man - Obaseki was already a billionaire (in naira though) before he became governor- in fact he sponsored Oshomole's election campaign in 2007 - Oshomole was broke as fart in 2006 - when he was living in a rented 2 bedroom apartment at GRA Benin- every penny osho used to run for office in 2007 was provided by Obaseki and you are here talking trash, you think it is easy not supporting your loyal deputy governor for 8 years and to support another person to take your seat IF not that, that other person is more important to you than your deputy? That was what Osho did by throwing his loyal deputy Dr. Pius Odubu under the bus and supporting GO - you know why? if not GO's monetary help - both Osho and Odubu wont have been elected as Governor and deputy Governor in 2007 -Use your brain!

Talking about the enemy of the palace factor - the man that Osho is flirting with now regarding replacing Obaseki is Pastor Ize Iyamu - his father< Chief Robert Osayande Ize-Iyamu teemed up with Chief Gabriel Igbinedion in 1991/92 to rebel againt the Oba of Benin because Lucky Igbinedion was not supported by the palace to defeat John Odigie-Oyegun in the 1992 gubernatorial elections - you think Bini people forgot that the Oba wore "ododo" - red gown to the state high court to defend himself when Igbinedion filed a suit against the palace? SMALL PIKIN go play for sand you no know Edo politics grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These 20 Things Will Improve Your Life / Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation / Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.