Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Advice Me Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me Please (785 Views)

Please Advice Me. In A Trilemma / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / Please Advice Me: Am I Over Reacting Or Is She Really Playing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Please by Pluse992: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders.
Create this new account so as to appear more faceless.

Pls, I need a sincere advice from married and matured people.
I had a girlfriend 24, whom we started dating since 2018, but the relationship had so many trust issues such as cheating on me with married neighbors and also cheating on me with other random guys, sending them nudes, going to drinking places with so-called male friends, which I later discovered through some of her friends and i also confirmed it. After confrontation, she begged me for forgiveness and promised not to do it again. She blocked them on her social media accounts. I forgive her and we moved on again, this time I had a side chick which she suspects. Recently I discovered that she unblocked one of the guys and send him a friend request and they started chatting again. The other time I called her severally and she did not pick my calls, she later picked the call and told me that her Friend's boyfriend took them out, and her phone was on silence blah blah.. From that day, coupled with my mother’s warning,(note: my mother heard about her), I started withdrawing from her bit by bit, which she was aware of my tactical withdrawal. Last month she called and informed me that she missed her period. I tried denying it but, she bluntly told me that, I shouldn't evoke her father's anger on me (her father is a senior military officer serving in the north, the man once met me with her daughter. He told me that I should stay clear of her daughter if iam a playboy, after some times the girl in question informed me that the father wants to see me, but I refused to go. Due to her behaviors, I did not want to commit myself to the family). The issue here is that, 1. iam not sure whether iam the one responsible or not even though I slept with her. 2. whether to deny it and face the consequences. 3. Or should accept her because of her dad’s connection? Note: iam not ready for marriage both financially and mentally. Also some of my siblings including my mum hates her with passion because of her behaviors. She can’t stay in her father’s house to give birth because of her father’s position in the army and church. Am Iam confused.
Re: Advice Me Please by Davash222(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
All these happened cos you didn't listen to your mum's warnings. I'm hundred percent sure you're not responsible for the pregnancy.
You got played.

Alpha fucck, Beta buck.

Ubunja 2019.

Happy Father's Day in advance bro.

5 Likes

Re: Advice Me Please by SUPERPACK: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
FUCKGRATULATIONS

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please by biobash(m): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
With the look of things, let her go for PT, frankly speaking you have to accept the pregnancy and conduct DNA (paternity) test later. Who knows, she maybe carrying your child.
Re: Advice Me Please by Neroiam(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
This one eh, you're OYO

but sha, get a Pregnancy test done, if negative, run!
What did i say? RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN
Re: Advice Me Please by Pluse992: 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
biobash:
With the look of things, let her go for PT, frankly speaking you have to accept the pregnancy and conduct DNA (paternity) test later. Who knows, she maybe carrying your child.
thanks, but the issue is that, she is not trustworthy and my love for her is not there again.
Re: Advice Me Please by XhosaNostra(f): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Lol, serves you right for taking her back after she cheated & for continuing to have unprotected sex with her, knowing her skanky ways. Now you're going to have to raise a child of thousand fathers grin
I hope the old man shoots you in the nutsack!

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please by healthserve(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
Not another one.
Re: Advice Me Please by healthserve(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Lol, serves you right for taking her back after she cheated & for continuing to have unprotected sex with her, knowing her skanky ways. Now you're going to have to raise a child of thousand fathers grin
I hope the old man shoots you in the nutsack!

Hey Shawty. What's up

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please by XhosaNostra(f): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
healthserve:

Hey Shawty. What's up

Nothing much.

What it do, dawg? grin

Re: Advice Me Please by healthserve(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Nothing much.

What it do, dawg? grin

kiss

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please by yomi007k(m): 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
All these happened cos you didn't listen to your mum's warnings. I'm hundred percent sure you're not responsible for the pregnancy.
You got played.

Alpha fucck, Beta buck.

Ubunja 2019.

Happy Father's Day in advance bro.

All these boys dey no gree study ubunja 101.

Now he will hate himself. I don't even know what to tell him.
Re: Advice Me Please by olawaleseun(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
let me book a space here first
Re: Advice Me Please by gbeseun(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
U are ducked.
Firstly you dont own that preggy and dont be aftaid to say that.
Try and deceived her by getting some fact on her phone to prove when the kasala burst that she is into many men amd boys,also ask her what did she want to do with the preggy,may ne she want abortion
Re: Advice Me Please by Acidosis(m): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
This is how men get ruined. Do you know this simple mess you've found yourself could cost you your destiny and purpose in life? Sit back and plan your life again.
Re: Advice Me Please by Pluse992: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
gbeseun:
U are ducked.
Firstly you dont own that preggy and dont be aftaid to say that.
Try and deceived her by getting some fact on her phone to prove when the kasala burst that she is into many men amd boys,also ask her what did she want to do with the preggy,may ne she want abortion
I tried to collect her phone to check some messages on Facebook but she resisted and tactfully deleted some conversations before allowing me to get the phone.
Re: Advice Me Please by Conner44: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mr. Man common carry drink and go and give that lady’s daddy angry

When ya pee-per was ‘shooting it’s shot’ you didn’t wear body armor abi? grin Na here you start life by force.

Do fast no allow the papa carry him battalion for hilux come find you oh
Re: Advice Me Please by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
Accept d pregnancy but dont marry her wen d child comes of age do a dna test if it comes out negetive get a good lawyer and sue her
Re: Advice Me Please by Yohans(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
If her father comes back from sambisa be sure that you are already a gunner.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Lockdown Has Made Me Do, Lady Reveals / 15 Topics To Talk About With A Girl Over Text & Get Her Interested / Man Who Raped A Three-month-old Baby In Nasarawa Has Been Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.