Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? (16727 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Thoseen30(m): 6:31am On Mar 07, 2020
If you've ever been caught, don't be shy come share your experience,
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Skyfornia(m): 6:34am On Mar 07, 2020
Reading

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Thoseen30(m): 6:41am On Mar 07, 2020
Skyfornia:
Reading
lol you don get experience?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by angelEmade: 6:58am On Mar 07, 2020
yeah... caught by one of my cousins who happened to be a year younger lol
silly guy wanted to turn it to an opportunity even though we are first cousins...
we've never talked about it until now.
Now that i think of it...he can't even be so sure what he saw... twas just a gently pressing and massaging of myself downthere.
i stopped though and sometimes...staying celibate is freaking hard

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by chatinent: 7:07am On Mar 07, 2020
I'm here to read lies from hungry sex-addicts who'll see here as an opportunity to sext.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Thoseen30(m): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2020
angelEmade:
silly guy wanted to turn it to an opportunity even though we are first cousins...
Now that i think of it...he can't even be so sure what he saw... twas just a gently pressing and massaging of myself downthere.
But you were not totally unclad right? Did you feel embarrassed or anything?? Mam this your signature is funny AF
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Thoseen30(m): 7:10am On Mar 07, 2020
chatinent:
I'm here to read lies from hungry sex-addicts who'll see here as an opportunity to sext.
Lol come on man

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by angelEmade: 7:17am On Mar 07, 2020
Thoseen30:

But you were not totally unclad right? Did you feel embarrassed or anything?? Mam this your signature is funny AF
uhmm just a mini skirt slightly rolled up.
dude was not sure if he should
make the move..lol he was torn up between surprised and scared. But cousins or not...i might have done something if he made the move... i mean a Hot girl is a senseless girl. ah ah

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Thoseen30(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2020
angelEmade:

dude was not sure if he should made the move..lol he was torn up between surprised and scared. But cousins or not...i might have done something if he made the move... i mean a Hot girl is a senseless girl. ah ah
Lmao you'd not mind the cousin shii?
Coutsey he is younger than you guess thats why he didn't
Lol honestly really Hot girl is a senseless girl had a experience lol she couldn't control herself when she was sending me voice notes telling me she's gonna ×××× me sending me nudes and videos without asking but minutes later her head calm

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by MiVida(m): 7:33am On Mar 07, 2020
angelEmade:
oh if I had caught you though!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Thoseen30(m): 7:39am On Mar 07, 2020
MiVida:
oh if I had caught you though!
Hmmmmm bros this your signature heeen, just stay out of depression bro and make sure you share your mind with someone please

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by nrexzy: 7:42am On Mar 07, 2020
Just passing thru

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by proclinician: 7:43am On Mar 07, 2020
angelEmade:

dude was not sure if he should made the move..lol he was torn up between surprised and scared. But cousins or not...i might have done something if he made the move... i mean a Hot girl is a senseless girl. ah ah

Haba imade the pvssycat doll season 1

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Thoseen30(m): 7:43am On Mar 07, 2020
nrexzy:
Just passing thru
Lol come back here and share your e
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Thoseen30(m): 7:45am On Mar 07, 2020
[quote author=proclinician post=87231504]

Haba imade the pvssycat doll season 1 [/quote
Please we are not here to make fun of anyone here
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by proclinician: 7:47am On Mar 07, 2020
[quote author=Thoseen30 post=87231544][/quote]

Lol see this bloke. Who's making fun of u na

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 07, 2020
Was humping my bed when mum walked in&just stood watching. When i turned around and our eyes met,in my confused state,i told her i was doing exercise. The look she gave me was like; ta ni eleyi paro fun?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Thoseen30(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2020
favoryte33:
Was humping my bed when mum walked in&just stood watching. When i turned around and our eyes met,in my confused state,i told her i was doing exercise. The look she gave me was like; ta ni eleyi paro fun?
Awwww she go understand now, i wonder how you guy's cope sometimes when you don't have boyfriend
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by MiVida(m): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2020
Thoseen30:

Hmmmmm bros this your signature heeen, just stay out of depression bro and make sure you share your mind with someone please
Being an only son is boring..

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Thoseen30(m): 8:51am On Mar 07, 2020
MiVida:
Lol then make friends, go out meet people and not the bad ones

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by nrexzy: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2020
Thoseen30:

Lol come back here and share your e

Share gini....

U go like ashiri eh

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by MiVida(m): 9:11am On Mar 07, 2020
Thoseen30:

Lol then make friends, go out meet people and not the bad ones
Restrictions, Protections, prying eyes...
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by FatherBona: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2020
MiVida:
Very boring bro.......
I feel your pain,
People around you are quick to believe that everything you need to make life blissful has been arranged for you as the sole heir but that's not it. The worst part is if you the last child and all your sisters are married off. Then you understand the true meaning of the word boredom and depression.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Okoroawusa: 9:30am On Mar 07, 2020
angelEmade:
Almost like my own situation but it was my younger brother that caught me wanking in the room. He opened the door without knocking n our eyes met n he quickly closed the door.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Okoroawusa: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2020
favoryte33:
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by MiVida(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2020
FatherBona:

Very boring bro.......
I feel your pain,
People around you are quick to believe that everything you need to make life blissful has been arranged for you as the sole heir but that's not it. The worst part is if you the last child and all your sisters are married off. Then you understand the true meaning of the word boredom and depression.
lol... Now I'm thinking you're a last child?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by bell1255: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2020
angelEmade:
My gf tried denying too cos they think guys think gals masturbate by putting their finger in but we know u gals only rub d clit. My gf does that shit many times daily

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 07, 2020
favoryte33:
Come and hump me instead na
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by FatherBona: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2020
MiVida:
lol... Now I'm thinking you're a last child?
Yes sir
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by MiVida(m): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2020
FatherBona:

Yes sir
Lol... We'll all be fine at last bro.

Let's look at it as if we're special people.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Kingsteve(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Almost like my own situation but it was my younger brother that caught me wanking in the room. He opened the door without knocking n our eyes met n he quickly closed the door.
Ewwww!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by angelEmade: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2020
bell1255:

My gf tried denying too cos they think guys think gals masturbate by putting their finger in but we know u gals only rub d clit. My gf does that shit many times daily
sometimes we just twist the.legs too

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dating In London Can Be Difficult / King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today / Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.