Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

B 2 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / B 2 (17010 Views)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / House Of Scandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B 2 by SeyiDominion: 12:43pm On May 20, 2020
Nice work
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 1:12pm On May 23, 2020
your room again to remove the bra. That explains the mystery of you not finding the bra again." I could hardly my ears. This was incredible. "But, I've always locked my door. That very day, I remembered locking the door before I went upstairs to meet the landlady." Mariam nodded. "Yes, that is true." Slowly, she dipped her right hand in the pocket of her jean trousers to bring out a bunch that consisted of three keys. "I found this in the toilet about three weeks ago. It dropped on the floor and I picked it. I expected you to ask me if I saw a key. You obviosly had a spare one which you could use and you have been using. I should have returned the key, but I decided to keep it. When the mischief of the missing bra came last week, I decided to put the key into use." She put the key on the centre table. I could not but stare at it. Wow, what an intrigue! "But, why did you do all these, Mariam? Why?" "I know I've not behaved properly and you have the right to be angry. It is a big offence to sneak into
Re: B 2 by FairCritic(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2020
Nice one
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 9:48am On May 27, 2020
someone's room without that person's permission. You have the right to feel seriously offended or to even stop this relationship henceforth. As for why I did it, I wanted the matter to draw us closer." I was too stunned to talk. I was torn between surprise, anger and affection. There was no spoken word for a long time. She sighed and stood up. "Thank you for your time," she said. I watched her leave, speechless. Now, alone, my mind remained busy. I could never have imagined that Mariam would do what she did. Indeed, what she did was very wrong. I lay on the sofa, staring absentmindedly at the television. I was still thinking about Mariam when I slept off. * * * The sitting-room was large with exquisite seats. At the far side of the sittingroom was the dining section. I was siting by the dining table, waiting for my meal. Faith came in with a tray of food and set it before me. She had prepared poundo yam with egusi soup. "I trust you, Faith darling," I said. "I know that you've prepared is very delicious
Re: B 2 by BigBasher: 2:08pm On May 27, 2020
Interesting romance
Re: B 2 by SeyiDominion: 9:28am On May 28, 2020
Interesting one
Re: B 2 by FairCritic(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2020
Nice.
Re: B 2 by UltimateSpice: 7:52am On May 29, 2020
Nice one
Re: B 2 by Zamar: 7:32pm On May 29, 2020
Nice episode
Re: B 2 by Saturn101: 11:55am On May 31, 2020
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 12:01pm On May 31, 2020
and tantalizing." She smiled happily. "Trust me, now. Oh, let me get a bottle of table water." "Okay." I was about to start eating when appeared from nowhere. She came for the plate of soup and took it. "No, you should not eat this," she said. "What! What is the meaning of what you're doing?" "I have something better to offer you," Mariam defended. Just then, Faith reentered. "What the hell is going on here?" she demanded. Without saying a word further, Mariam took the soup outside and gave it to a dog loitering in the compound. I was outraged. "What have you done, Mariam? How could you do that!?" Faith was watching the whole scene and was furious. "It's not her fault," Faith said. "It's your fault! She would never have the gut to do that if nothing was going on between the two of you!" With that Faith went inside the flat to pick up her bag. "Nothing is between us, faith." Rather than listening, Faith left in anger. I turned to Mariam who was watching in amusement. "This is not good, Mariam," I said
Re: B 2 by Zamar: 4:07pm On May 31, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: B 2 by Awesome05: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2020
Nice update.
Re: B 2 by UltimateSpice: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
cool
Re: B 2 by Zamar: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Cool update
Re: B 2 by SeyiDominion: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nice one
Re: B 2 by SeyiDominion: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nice one
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 8:04am On Jun 04, 2020
in displeasure. All of a sudden, the dog started howling and wriggling in pain. In horror, I watched for a long time how the dog continue to holw in pain. Then, I woke up. * * * Beads of sweat were formed on brow. What a dream/nightmare I just had. And to think that I had it in broad daylight! I knew I hardly had flippant dreams. Dreams were one of the mediums God used in passing messages to me. Now, I beleved I had dodged a fatal missile by having Faith out of my life. I looked around the room and wondered for how long I had been asleep. I checked the time. It few minutes to six p.m. I went to Mariam's. After tapping gently on her door, her voice asked me to come in. There was no music playing; neither was her television on. I saw her doing something unusual: reading the Bible. "You're reading the Bible," I commented. "Yes." She looked cool and calm. "I do that once in a while." I nodded at her. "That's good. May God bless the reading of his words." "Amen." Then, she quickly added: "I have the
Re: B 2 by BigBasher: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nice update
Re: B 2 by FairCritic(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2020
Interesting.
Re: B 2 by CasNova(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nice one
Re: B 2 by SolaRaphael: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Interesting.
Re: B 2 by UltimateSpice: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Cool and nice.
Re: B 2 by BigBasher: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
More update
Re: B 2 by ThrillPlus: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: B 2 by BigBasher: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
More
Re: B 2 by tonysunkan: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2020
kweensheba:
Money was meant to be spent and I would spend this. He was however making a big mistake if he thought the money would give him a ‘soft landing’.

I had made up my mind about him and that was the fact the relationship between us was moribund as it was already suffering from a terminal malaise.

I would not call him again and he could stay wherever he had gone for as much as he liked. It was his life and he could live it the way he desired.

RICHARD

On Saturday morning, we were in bed till seven. It had been a very passionate night, so the hangover was understandable. As usual, the house girl brought fruit juice to the bedside to start our day with. Madam Helen and I took the drink and lolled on the bed.

“Later this morning,” she said, “Mosun would like to visit some places. I don’t know if you can take her around.”

“That should not be a problem,” I replied.

We had a breakfast of toasted bread and beverages. By ten o’clock, Zaynab came to tell me that Mosun was ready and waiting for me downstairs.

“Okay, I’ll be there.”

I wore a Ralph Lauren blue t-shirt and Armani jean trousers. The foot wear was a Reebok canvas. That was okay. It was just a casual outing. I left the room for the ground floor.

“You can take my Lexus jeep,” madam said and ordered Zaynab to get the key. It was soon handed to me.

“Alright, take care of yourself,” madam told her daughter.

“Okay, mummy.”

“See you, Sweetie,” I put in.

I drove out of the compound to join the main road. “So, where exactly are you going, young lady?” I asked.

“Ikeja.”

“Where in Ikeja?”

“Anywhere of interest.”

“Do you have some money for shopping? I could take you to a very big shopping mall, Shoprite there.”

“I have mum’s ATM card with me.”

I nodded. “Good. So, let’s go there first.”

I drove in silence for a couple of minutes. With the light traffic, we would soon get there.

“So, tell me about life in the U.K,” I prompted.

“No, you tell me about yourself. How did you meet mum?”

The question was surprising. Why must she be interested in that?

Full story available at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563

Ride on.
Re: B 2 by tonyson010(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Quite crafty and articulate.
Re: B 2 by Remite011(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2020
keenly following, but it won't be good if u're d one dat made ur followers left.
Waiting patiently for update, thanks
Re: B 2 by Awesome05: 7:04am On Jul 11, 2021
Remite011:
keenly following, but it won't be good if u're d one dat made ur followers left.
Waiting patiently for update, thanks
Re: B 2 by FairCritic(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} / Women: Can you believe these are men? / What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.