Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... (2686 Views)

Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? / Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by GhostGhost(m): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
Good day, there's this girl that I like and stuff, saw her about 2017 then she was in a keke and Lives close to my area in Abuja and I hopped on the keke and we talked a little I tries to get her number but she declined after she told me her name. Met another chick names C.1 same week and we started dating and it was awesome, we dated till 2020 had its ups and downs and for some reasons we have to part ways. Actually 2017 my mind was off this particular chick in question 2018 my mind was off her because I like going after someone whose attracted to me and vice versa & I got a girlfriend that I love and about 4 side chicks (don't judge me but u can do so it makes no difference). During that period I got a car and stuff, got my attention to other girls and things. I used to see her while driving by. Someday I saw her waiting for cab and gave her a lift and collected her number, so later on we chat and stuff but I wasn't paying attention to her cos I had full plate but mainly cause I felt she wasn't interested in me and I moved. Was just chatting her cos I just like her.

Then 2020 we started chatting a lot more share pics, baby pics stories and stuff, I started liking her a lot more and said OK let me go on a date with her so we picked a date.
I went to meet her where she was waiting for me and we greeted and she held my hand while we were walking and stuff. I switched it and held her and the eatery was close by so we walked there and had a nice time. She was calm and calculated, smart too which is what got me a lot more into her now. she's got a very adorable and beautiful eyes too and a nice smile. Her body and shape is dope as fvck, she's thicker than a mofo, laps sexy AF but that's not my primary intention BC I really like her. She facially she's no Alicia keys or Beyonce but looks OK, the thing I'm more of a personality/character kind of person when I really like a girl unlike when I want to just fvck her then I consider facial looks a lot. I complimented her on her eyes and smile she said I was lying about her smile. She doesn't think she has a beautiful smile but she does. Maybe she thinks she's not beautiful or something. Ran into a couple of guys I know and we greeted but I didn't introduce her because I felt like this is our first date and stuff. We left and board a cab, she seems like a good person and I like her a lot, actually she's growing on me. Saw her off to her place and left, we chat a little that day.

We chat and stuff but she kind of pulls this you should try to get me and stuff BC while we were discussing she mentioned about something then I playfully told her she'd teach me and she said I have to pay and stuff I told her I've got no money she said if I dont pay for it I won't value it and few other stuff she gave off which seems like she's the type that thinks if you don't suffer to get stuff or if it wasn't hard for one to get stuff the person won't value it.

Honestly now I really like her which tend to mess with me( making me to drop my games and stuff) unlike when I just like/aka wanna just Bleep n move which is 90% fucksexfull. They tend to like and fall in love with me when I'm on some player mode smh.
I called her like 3 times she now didnt pick and later on sent me a message that she was sorry that she was so busy then, she called ans we talked. The next day i called and she didnt pick and i just stopped calling. She acts a little indifferent but whenever we meet in person shes kind of smiling, giggling and stuff the way girls do when they really like you (either that or im gonna give her a grammy award for best performance).Guys I guess my mistake is going off my player mode which wasn't intentional BC honestly I'm a little tired of the game, like I want to drop the game but lately her response makes me want to force-switch up my shitt.

CC ubunja bro I need your opinion on this, drop it as honest as u do. I dont need to like it bro just say your observation.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by herzernIsHere: 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
She's materialistic.

FUÇK her and flee.

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by SUPERPACK: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
So should we now contribute money and buy condom for you or what?

7 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by kunleweb: 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
G
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by healthserve(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
M
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by Jh0wsef(m): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
SUPERPACK:

lol. You be mumu gringrin

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by GhostGhost(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
healthserve:
Indecision is your problem and its destroying you

You sound weak. For the qualities you have. Decide what you want and strike. The onys lues on men to decide what they want with a lady and hers is to consider not help you decide.

To think you waited for years and you're squinting like a baby after such long duration mkae me pissed. I feel like slapping you on the wrist. Decide what you want with her and be fast about it.

Copy my new strategy, I don't give women second chances and hardly spend more than five minutes to communicate my interest, by words or deeds. Anything other than that is a long thing.

With all your qualities, she should be the one drooling and not you. Get your acts together dawg. Personally i don't take ladies back. Never

Decide and act

Back me up Ubunja
Bro not like I was waiting...I had girls around and stuff and still got girls around but want to lay off the game. Who the Bleep sits around waiting on a girl and shitt. Matter of fact I was in a serious relationship with my main chick then bro. Thanks for the advice tho.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by healthserve(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
GhostGhost:
Bro not like I was waiting...I had girls around and stuff and still got girls around but want to lay off the game. Who the Bleep sits around waiting on a girl and shitt. Matter of fact I was in a serious relationship with my main chick then bro. Thanks for the advice tho.

You're too excited and its scarry. Does she reciprocate your excitement equally? Is she as excited as you are about her?
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by GhostGhost(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
healthserve:

You're too excited and its scarry. Does she reciprocate your excitement equally? Is she as excited as you are about her?
she's a lot more excited whenever we meet in person bro. Before we went on a date she was a little bit like this and when we saw I was surprised how excited she was...

CC ubunja bro...
Created.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by healthserve(m): 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
GhostGhost:
she's a lot more excited whenever we meet in person bro. Before we went on a date she was a little bit like this and when we saw I was surprised how excited she was...

Then go ahead. Stop seeing problems where they are none. Be careful in relationships lots of imaginations come to break it. Be disciplined to wait to hear from her before you reach conclusions. And when you hear from her, don't be in a hurry to mistrust her.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by GhostGhost(m): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
healthserve:

Then go ahead. Stop seeing problems where they are none. Be careful in relationships lots of imaginations come to break it. Be disciplined to wait to hear from her before you reach conclusions. And when you hear from her, don't be in a hurry to mistrust her.
Feel like maybe she thinks I'm on some revenge fvck or something which is ridiculous, I can't afford to bear grudges over pussyy or initial declination.

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by healthserve(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
GhostGhost:
Feel like maybe she thinks I'm on some revenge fvck or something which is ridiculous, I can't afford to bear grudges over pussyy or initial declination.

Your mind. Control your thoughts. All this you're pouring out here. Can you test the reqsons behind your own imaginations to validate or invalidate them? Has she given you attitude that warrants such imaginations?

I think you should log out and go have what we call a nakee conversation with her. You seem like you both need to have a one on one face to face talk so you can both be on the same pgae about what you both have. This alone will deal with insecurities and plenty assumptions you have at the moment. Until you've both have this talk, don't trust all these imaginations polluting your mind
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by SoftChordz: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
healthserve:

Your mind. Control your thoughts. All this you're pouring out here. Can you test the reqsons behind your own imaginations to validate or invalidate them? Has she given you attitude that warrants such imaginations?

I think you should log out and go have what we call a nakee conversation with her. You seem like you both need to have a one on one face to face talk so you can both be on the same pgae about what you both have. This alone will deal with insecurities and plenty assumptions you have at the moment. Until you've both have this talk, don't trust all these imaginations polluting your mind
She's playing mind games with the fella, op you should ditch her. This kind of thing ki d of never works out. Bounce
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
GhostGhost:
Good day, there's this girl that I like and stuff, saw her about 2017 then she was in a keke and Lives close to my area in Abuja and I hopped on the keke and we talked a little I tries to get her number but she declined after she told me her name. Met another chick names C.1 same week and we started dating and it was awesome, we dated till 2020 had its ups and downs and for some reasons we have to part ways. Actually 2017 my mind was off this particular chick in question 2018 my mind was off her because I like going after someone whose attracted to me and vice versa & I got a girlfriend that I love and about 4 side chicks (don't judge me but u can do so it makes no difference). During that period I got a car and stuff, got my attention to other girls and things. I used to see her while driving by. Someday I saw her waiting for cab and gave her a lift and collected her number, so later on we chat and stuff but I wasn't paying attention to her cos I had full plate but mainly cause I felt she wasn't interested in me and I moved. Was just chatting her cos I just like her.

Then 2020 we started chatting a lot more share pics, baby pics stories and stuff, I started liking her a lot more and said OK let me go on a date with her so we picked a date.
I went to meet her where she was waiting for me and we greeted and she held my hand while we were walking and stuff. I switched it and held her and the eatery was close by so we walked there and had a nice time. She was calm and calculated, smart too which is what got me a lot more into her now. she's got a very adorable and beautiful eyes too and a nice smile. Her body and shape is dope as fvck, she's thicker than a mofo, laps sexy AF but that's not my primary intention BC I really like her. She facially she's no Alicia keys or Beyonce but looks OK, the thing I'm more of a personality/character kind of person when I really like a girl unlike when I want to just fvck her then I consider facial looks a lot. I complimented her on her eyes and smile she said I was lying about her smile. She doesn't think she has a beautiful smile but she does. Maybe she thinks she's not beautiful or something. Ran into a couple of guys I know and we greeted but I didn't introduce her because I felt like this is our first date and stuff. We left and board a cab, she seems like a good person and I like her a lot, actually she's growing on me. Saw her off to her place and left, we chat a little that day.

We chat and stuff but she kind of pulls this you should try to get me and stuff BC while we were discussing she mentioned about something then I playfully told her she'd teach me and she said I have to pay and stuff I told her I've got no money she said if I dont pay for it I won't value it and few other stuff she gave off which seems like she's the type that thinks if you don't suffer to get stuff or if it wasn't hard for one to get stuff the person won't value it.

Honestly now I really like her which tend to mess with me( making me to drop my games and stuff) unlike when I just like/aka wanna just Bleep n move which is 90% fucksexfull. They tend to like and fall in love with me when I'm on some player mode smh.
I called her like 3 times she now didnt pick and later on sent me a message that she was sorry that she was so busy then, she called ans we talked. The next day i called and she didnt pick and i just stopped calling. She acts a little indifferent but whenever we meet in person shes kind of smiling, giggling and stuff the way girls do when they really like you (either that or im gonna give her a grammy award for best performance).Guys I guess my mistake is going off my player mode which wasn't intentional BC honestly I'm a little tired of the game, like I want to drop the game but lately her response makes me want to force-switch up my shitt.

CC ubu.nja bro I need your opinion on this, drop it as honest as u do. I dont need to like it bro just say your observation.

Currently you're in a confused state.

You're indirectly acting as a player and I guess she knows you're a player too but want to see the game you're currently playing with her.

You don't seem to really know the babe from your description. You like her physique and attractiveness but yet to really know her or associated with her.

Opportunity to introduce her to your guys happens on your first date and you mute her, that's an offence, if she matters to you, you would show her to your world.

What really matters to ladies are the 'little things'.

If you want her for a keep, you need to stop being too smart for yourself.

You can't have a committed relationship without commitment.

Take time to really know her, spend quality time with her, understand her and you would have your babe.

Better still re-activate your player mode, smash the babe and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by Introvert1st: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
SUPERPACK:
lol, bad guy

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by ubunja(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
GhostGhost:

CC ubunja bro I need your opinion on this, drop it as honest as u do. I dont need to like it bro just say your observation.
The summary is this : When a man doesn't give a shit about a girl the girl will like him a lot because that non-desperation, in the woman's mind translates to ATTRACTION. you're attractive then because you appear high value. Like you have many girls lined up. And it draws a woman to you.

But when you decide you like a girl and wanna do everything right by her, that focus on her, that effort to appear as Mr Right, in her mind translates as desperation. Like you don't have options and you're a loser. And that kills the attraction for her.

This guy here is going through the same problem as you. But on a different level:

bigpriik:

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Girl If You Want To Settle Down?

https://www.nairaland.com/5723732/why-it-hard-find-good

Few years back I had a player mindset changing and getting girls to Bleep and not getting into committed relationships was easy for me but now I want something meaningful so we can plan the future together nuts its being a bumpy ride all through I just keep meeting the wrong type of girls I mean women see relationship as a game in which the smartest wins I mean no real women out there angry

Revert to player mode. Even as a pretense. Treat this girl the way you have been treating other hoes. She'll fall in line. Do it. Even though it hurts you on the inside. Girls love to chase also. Play hard to get yourself by seeming like a guy who can't commit easy. Things will fall into place.

Meanwhile make all efforts to fvck her.

10 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
ubunja:

The summary is this : When a man doesn't give a shit about a girl the girl will like him a lot because that non-desperation, in the woman's mind translates to ATTRACTION. you're attractive then because you appear high value. Like you have many girls lined up. And it draws a woman to you.

But when you decide you like a girl and wanna do everything right by her, that focus on her, that effort to appear as Mr Right, in her mind translates as desperation. Like you don't have options and you're a loser. And that kills the attraction for her.

This guy here is going through the same problem as you. But on a different level:

Revert to player mode. Even as a pretense. Treat this girl the way you have been treating other hoes. She'll fall in line. Do it. Even though it hurts you on the inside. Girls love to chase also. Play hard to get yourself by seeming like a guy who can't commit easy. Things will fall into place

we do this for her attention, what if she never cares.@bolded
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by ubunja(m): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
forever08:
we do this for her attention, what if she never cares.@bolded
thank you for asking bro.

If she never cares, then you are not the One.

See, mind games, Manipulations etc all work only if a girl really loves you. If a girl doesn't really love you, none of that will work on her because she really doesn't care. and she'll replace you with the snap of a finger.

If the games work on her, she loves you because She IS ALLOWING HERSELF TO FALL UNDER YOUR SPELL.

But if none of that is working, then you should move on because now you know you are not the Chosen One for her. She'll fall for another man's games. Not yours particularly.

6 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
ubunja:

See, mind games, Manipulations etc all work only if a girl really loves you. If a girl doesn't really love you, none of that will work on her because she really doesn't care. and she'll replace you with the snap of a finger.

If the games work on her, she loves you because She IS ALLOWING HERSELF TO FALL UNDER YOUR SPELL.

But if none of that is working, then you should move on because now you know you are not the Chosen One for her. She'll fall for another man's games. Not yours particularly.
thanks. your teachings are true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by Youngzedd(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
Men are more romantic than women.

It's playing out here.

I wonder what you have imagined, a good future with her and all that.

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by Youngzedd(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
When two of una dey enter Keke, she no send you. Now you don buy car, she gave out her number.

First of all, you broke the rule.

No Green Lights, No Approach >> https://www.nairaland.com/5520169/ubunjas-miseducation-no-green-lights

Even if you broke the rule, she should be the one into you, you should be the one not taking her calls not otherwise.

Keep simping.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by Youngzedd(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
BestAccessories:

Currently you're in a confused state.

You're indirectly acting as a player and I guess she knows you're a player too but want to see the game you're currently playing with her.

You don't seem to really know the babe from your description. You like her physique and attractiveness but yet to really know her or associated with her.

Opportunity to introduce her to your guys happens on your first date and you mute her, that's an offence, if she matters to you, you would show her to your world.

What really matters to ladies are the 'little things'.

If you want her for a keep, you need to stop being too smart for yourself.

You can't have a committed relationship without commitment.

Take time to really know her, spend quality time with her, understand her and you would have your babe.

Better still re-activate your player mode, smash the babe and move on with your life.

He would have scored 60% if he had introduced her to his friends as his GF and later play his normal games.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by Youngzedd(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
ubunja:

Daddy has spoken.

Mod, close this thread.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by Digmygold: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
ubunja:

Pussy brain. You will wail till you die on this platforn. . Stitched up rooten mouth. Broke gigolo.

Be stingy all you want but never go asking a woman for nothing. Thief.

Be cruel all you want but extend that cruelty only to the hoes you call daughters who will be murdered in cold blood by raven lunatics like your self. Cruelty should be what you also show to the lunatic hoe that opened her rotten punnah and birthed a colony of maggots in human form which is you.

I know you persomally and i see you dying of envy when you see my hot wifey.

Your children are all going to die before you. Thats the least Karma you deserve old bitter toad.

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by ubunja(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
Youngzedd:
Men are more romantic than women.

It's playing out here.

I wonder what you have imagined, a good future with her and all that.
when men are in love you feel pity for them. They are almost comical. That's why it's best to leave love for women. Just chase pussy.

8 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by ubunja(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
Youngzedd:

Daddy has spoken.

Mod, close this thread.
lmfao.

But it's the truth. It goes back to being chosen. If a girl chose you, she'll tolerate the worst from you and still justify your behaviour. Emotions can really cloud judgement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by healthserve(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
ubunja:
lmfao.

But it's the truth. It goes back to being chosen. If a girl chose you, she'll tolerate the worst from you and still justify your behaviour. Emotions can really cloud judgement.

Preach
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by healthserve(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
Youngzedd:
When two of una dey enter Keke, she no send you. Now you don buy car, she gave out her number.

First of all, you broke the rule.

No Green Lights, No Approach >> https://www.nairaland.com/5520169/ubunjas-miseducation-no-green-lights

Even if you broke the rule, she should be the one into you, you should be the one not taking her calls not otherwise.

Keep simping.

. that's my fear . She controls the vertical nd horizontals of this arrangement( i choose not to say relationship ) The first rule of the game is never accept anyone who doesn't subscribe to one when one is down. His acceptance along sends her signals. His being the one making the calls and she declining sends signals

I'm sorry I'm somewhat skeptical about this arrangement. Its a 50-50. If the Op were my brother, I'd counsel him to let her go. It doesn't seem to be a balanced arrangement. And rhe Chick will use girl power to control him down the line.

I also recommend he eeds ubunjas miseducations. His posts screams lack of tact amd a " player with no game ". Op should focus on developing homself for relationships not being in one. He needs to read harddon and ubunja teachings. And start from the basics.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by galadima77(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
ubunja:

Revert to player mode. Even as a pretense. Treat this girl the way you have been treating other hoes. She'll fall in line. Do it. Even though it hurts you on the inside. Girls love to chase also. Play hard to get yourself by seeming like a guy who can't commit easy. Things will fall into place.

I have this feeling the moment his "playboy attitude" gets her attention, he's just gonna mess it up by falling in love, again!

OP, you let your guard down and she got hers which seem to put her in control.

Ubunja has spoken and it's time for you to mess it all up till you learn the very hard way.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by ubunja(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
galadima77:

I have this feeling the moment his "playboy attitude" gets her attention, he's just gonna mess it up by falling in love, again!

OP, you let your guard down and she got hers which seem to put her in control.

Ubunja has spoken and it's time for you to mess it all up till you learn the very hard way.
he'll spoil it especially if he's pretending to be a bad boy. Because sooner or later you'll get tired of playacting and you'll slip back to your old romantic self.

5 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by galadima77(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
ubunja:
he'll spoil it especially if he's pretending to be a bad boy. Because sooner or later you'll get tired of playacting and you'll slip back to your old romantic self.

My point exactly!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... by Omar09(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
GhostGhost:

You shouldn't have accepted her when she came back. First accept your mistake and take correction! Don't give no bitch no second chance!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What's The Biggest Surprise You've Ever Gotten From Your Gf(s) / This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman / Is My Girlfriend Trying To Form Boss Lady Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.