Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,056 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment (7369 Views)

Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by fergie001: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2020
senatordave1:

It is politically better for alaibe rather.his only path is with diri losing.
I disagree with you.
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by OBUKSBAYELSA: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2020
senatordave1:

Are you OK? If alaibe does not have the right to file who does? If the fhc does not have original jurisdiction who does? How many times will they tell you that The case is not statute barred? Careless statements like this invite hate towards pdp.if you have nothing to say,shift

You are now to be called "Are You Ok" instead of SenatorDave1. Good morning we await D-Day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by Afamed: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=fergie001 post=87253423][/quote]

You see una life.

When court makes pronouncement and it suits una narratives, the courts are working.

Immediately , there is an opposite pronouncement , which doesn't go well with PDP, judiciary goes on trial.

1 Like

Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by fergie001: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2020
Afamed:

You see una life.

When court makes pronouncement and it suits una narratives, the courts are working.

Immediately , there is an opposite pronouncement , which doesn't go well with PDP, judiciary goes on trial.

Please stop mentioning me..if you can't add anything to the discourse.
Please
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by fergie001: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

fergie001 you have said it all, let's wait for the judgement on Tuesday and see how it goes, however let me shock you Timi Alaibe will lose the case on any of this two ground 1) Statute barred.
2) Locus; which will deal on jurisdiction and on right to file the case in the first instance. Douye Diri remains Governor Bayelsa State till 2024 when he could be challenged. For SenatorDave1 who out of hate and bitterness is playing God we will wait to hear his reaction on D-Day.
1. The issue isn't statute-barred. It was filed Sept 13, hence March 13 will make it 180 days.

2. On jurisdiction, it was first filed in Yenagoa....Alaibe asked for the case to be moved elsewhere. It went to Owerri. Alaibe also pleaded that he wasn't confident of Judge.
The CJN obliged him, and it was moved to FHC, Abuja, though the PDP didn't like it for obvious reasons.

3. He has a right to file as a candidate of that election but cases that depend on delegates list and intra-party elections are not easy to adjudicate especially when the SWC and NWC are in tandem.

It really does depend on their lawyers.

Unless I don't understand his case, the delegates list he is complaining about, is in order.
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by Afamed: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2020
fergie001:

Please stop mentioning me..if you can't add anything go the discourse.
Please
You are practically not being sincerely with yourself, Lawrence

Aka judiciary is on trial
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by fergie001: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2020
Afamed:

You are practically not being sincerely with yourself.

You are noticed....No P
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by senatordave1(m): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2020
fergie001:

I disagree with you.
You cannot disagree but state your reasons
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by SundayIgbanke: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

You always speak with two sides of your mouth, Lawrence, why?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by SundayIgbanke: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

You are practically not being sincerely with yourself, Lawrence

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by senatordave1(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2020
fergie001:

Please stop mentioning me..if you can't add anything to the discourse.
Please
Am sorry for this but you seem to double speak as he claims though you do it codedly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by fergie001: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2020
senatordave1:

I stated it earlier.....it's like repeating myself nah.

Alaibe wants to be Gov. This is the 2nd or 3rd time he is contesting, think?
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by fergie001: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2020
senatordave1:

I stated it earlier.....it's like repeating myself nah.

Alaibe wants to be Gov. This is the 2nd or 3rd time I think?
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by senatordave1(m): 11:19am On Mar 08, 2020
Afamed:

When PDP wins in the court, it's perfect for democracy

Immediately , the sledge hammer comes to PDP head at the court, it's Jankara judgement. Una go copy white house, 10 downing street.

Lawrence why ?
His name is Ferguson not lawrence
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by fergie001: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2020
senatordave1:

Am sorry for this but you seem to double speak as he claims though you do it codedly
Please if you want to talk to me or quote, go straight to me....I have a small group I mention and I know why....please
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by senatordave1(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2020
fergie001:

Please if you want to talk to me or quote, go straight to me....I have a small group I mention and I know why....please
Seems you are angry.let us rest the matter then
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by fergie001: 11:21am On Mar 08, 2020
senatordave1:

Arigor.....really?
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by fergie001: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2020
senatordave1:

Seems you are angry.let us rest the matter then
I am not angry but bringing up someone who sees everything from ipob 5% and co....no...

Did he add anything to the discourse now?
Perhaps give his own perspective or something....NO

He has started with jabs....that's not the way for a healthy discourse....that derails the essence of the thread.

I mention kahal ejimatic and you, who is diehard APC because they don't involve in petty-talk.
Thank You
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by Afamed: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2020
senatordave1:

I Sabi the guy reach house oooo. Na my guy before he decides to join the failed Atikulated crew. There are many of his popular alternate monickers here. Make we rest the case for now.

He remains my guy
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by fergie001: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2020
Ike gwuru....
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by Afamed: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2020
You can see, another of his failed Atikulated crew is viewing the thread

Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by Afamed: 11:30am On Mar 08, 2020
fergie001:

I am not angry but bringing up someone who sees everything from ipob 5% and co....no...

He has started with jabs....that's not the way for a healthy discourse....that derails the essence of the thread.

I mention kahal ejimatic and you, who is diehard APC because they don't involve in petty-talk.
Thank You
What better discourse could be for you to desist from defaming our judiciary institution?
The moment pronouncement in favour of PDP; it's good for democracy

If it's otherwise, it's Jankara judgement according to una
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by Afamed: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2020
fergie001:

Thank You
The lead justice in Bayelsa that nullified Lyon election, Justice Odili, a known wife of PDP ex PDP Gov in Rivers State.

If such person with similar closeness to any Apc members had been selected to head and give a verdict , only God knows how many organisations in the world, PDP would have copied.
Make una stop all this Petty and disgraceful act
Nigeria is a sovereign state, enough of this childish attitude of PDP
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by fergie001: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2020
senatordave1:

Why are you helping him, he knows me reach house yet doesn't know my name.
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by fergie001: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2020
Afamed:

The led justice in Bayelsa that nullified Lyon election, Justice Odili, a known wife of PDP ex PDP Gov in Rivers State.

If such person with similar closeness to any Apc members had been selected to head and give a verdict , only God knows how many organisations in the world, PDP would have copied.
Ok
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by fergie001: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2020
Afamed:

What better discourse could be for you to desist from defaming our judiciary institution?
The moment pronouncement in favour of PDP; it's good for democracy

If it's otherwise, it's Jankara judgement according to una
That was not me. And it was withdrawn....It was out of place.

Can you now reasonably add to why you think Alaibe should take the day?
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by SundayIgbanke: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

The lead justice in Bayelsa that nullified Lyon election, Justice Odili, a known wife of PDP ex PDP Gov in Rivers State.

Nigeria is a sovereign state, enough of this childish attitude of PDP
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ndume: Continuous Borrowing To Fund 2022 Budget Worrisome / 890 Traders Displaced As Enugu Demolishes Old Park Market / Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.