Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,459 members, 7,861,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment (7354 Views)

Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by senatordave1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
vicdom:

Exactly broh, let's wait till tomorrow shaa. That Alaibe guy has never been a party loyalist right from outset. I'm still blaming PDP why it allowed him back to party during the election build up. He's clearly working for APC. Same thing they are doing to PDP in kogi using Ibrahim's son to destabilize PDP. APC can't eat their cake and have it. They cheated in Imo case and they still want to get bayelsa by proxy. It will be too calamitous for PDP to lose that Bayelsa now. Meanwhile, I'm too damned optimistic about the outcome. The case will be trashed.
I was optimistic about bayelsa like you.we can also say degi was working for pdp.pdp started the cheating in imo.
Pdp losing bayelsa by proxy or whatever means does not arise,bayslsa was never yours so accept whatever you see.
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by fergie001: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
senatordave1:

Except you want to be biased or you are misapprehending the case like the lower courts did in imo or the judge chooses not to look at the merits of the case,it is an easy case for the judiciary.it is similar to the zamfara case where apc disobeyed its own constitution.what the swc and nwc agrees will not matter if it is against their party guidelines.like i said,documentary evidence alone will be enough.
The case is simple.did pdp allow lg delegates vote against the 90 days timeline and is it actually in their constitution? It is only when it is about vote rigging,irregularities,change of venue or violence that it is difficult to prove like in kano pdp primaries,ned nwoko vs nwaoboshi etc.spot the clear differences.
It's different from Zamfara.
In Zamfara, there were no primaries following that the NWC & SWC of the APC were at loggerheads.
Don't also forget, the Zamfara APC at the time had 2 factions...Marafa and Yari factions.

Those are two things not at play here. I am unfamiliar with the Nwoko case.

In the 90 days issue...I have told you that..I don't know where it is quoted from. The PDP constitution I downloaded, it isn't there.
http://peoplesdemocraticparty.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/PDP-CONSTITUTION-2012-AMENDMENT1.pdf
If indeed there exists one like I said before...Diri is gone.

I am not perfect but I try to be unbiased Sir.
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by senatordave1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
fergie001:

It's different from Zamfara.
In Zamfara, there were no primaries following that the NWC & SWC of the APC were at loggerheads.
Don't also forget, the Zamfara APC at the time had 2 factions...Marafa and Yari factions.

Those are two things not at play here. I am unfamiliar with the Nwoko case.

In the 90 days issue...I have told you that..I don't know where it is quoted from. The PDP constitution I downloaded, it isn't there.
http://peoplesdemocraticparty.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/PDP-CONSTITUTION-2012-AMENDMENT1.pdf
If indeed there exists one like I said before...Diri is gone.

I am not perfect but I try to be unbiased Sir.
Yes,the pdp and apc online constitution is not exhaustive or complete,i didnt see several rules am familiar with.even the electoral act online is like that,dodgy

The similarities i was talking about between zamfara and alaibe is in the manner of evidence and facts not the case itself.in zamfara,the apc constitution was the sole deciding factor according to the lead judgment.in bayelsa,the pdp constitution may yet suffice.disobedience of party guidelines which is documentary.whether they are factions or not or disagreement between swc and nwc will not matter
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by fergie001: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes,the pdp and apc online constitution is not exhaustive or complete,i didnt see several rules am familiar with.even the electoral act online is like that,dodgy
The similarities i was talking about between zamfara and alaibe is in the manner of evidence and facts not the case itself.in zamfara,the apc constitution was the sole deciding factor according to the lead judgment.in bayelsa,the pdp constitution may yet suffice.disobedience of party guidelines which is documentary.whether they are factions or not or disagreement between swc and nwc will not matter
The truth is, we aren't differing.
We are saying the same thing from different angles.

Once you disobey party guidelines, you pay for it.

I am not saying they won't use the party guidelines.

The point of disagreement I mentioned was in the composition of adhoc ward delegates, he has no case in that....Trust me.
His reason was that it was hijacked and names were submitted, etc...Gov Umahi, I think was RO for the Ward Congresses. He does not have any evidence there.

The 90-days issue is a big fact, if it is in that guideline.
That is the koko.
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by senatordave1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
fergie001:

The truth is, we aren't differing.
We are saying the same thing from different angles.

Once you disobey party guidelines, you pay for it.

I am not saying they won't use the party guidelines.

The point of disagreement I mentioned was in the composition of adhoc ward delegates, he has no case in that....Trust me.
His reason was that it was hijacked and names were submitted, etc...Gov Umahi, I think was RO for the Ward Congresses. He does not have any evidence there.

The 90-days issue is a big fact, if it is in that guideline.
That is the koko.
This is the key factor for tomorrow
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by fergie001: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
senatordave1:

This is the key factor for tomorrow
Yea
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by vicdom(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
senatordave1:

I was optimistic about bayelsa like you.we can also say degi was working for pdp.pdp started the cheating in imo.
Pdp losing bayelsa by proxy or whatever means does not arise,bayslsa was never yours so accept whatever you see.
How far APC apologist??

cc: Fergie001
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by senatordave1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
vicdom:

How far APC apologist??

cc: Fergie001
How near pdp apologist? Diri is a fake governor
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by vicdom(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
senatordave1:

How near pdp apologist? Diri is a fake governor
Hahahahah.....shame don catch you bah grin
Well, let Lyon try again by 2028. (If at all there will be something like APC by then) cheesy grin
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by senatordave1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
vicdom:

Well, let Lyon try again by 2028. (If at all there will be something like APC by then) cheesy grin
Lyon is winning again in 2024
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by OBUKSBAYELSA: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
vicdom:

Lyon can't try in 2028 except he goes back to school and what he does between now and 2028 by distancing himself from the Militants will play a huge role in his political future.
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by senatordave1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

Lyon can't try in 2028 except he goes back to school and what he does between now and 2028 by distancing himself from the Militants will play a huge role in his political future.
I repeat Lyon will thrash pdp in 2024
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by OBUKSBAYELSA: 12:41am On Mar 11, 2020
senatordave1:

I repeat Lyon will thrash pdp in 2024

Any post by you puts me off, you are unstable and suffer from Narcissist Personality Disorder. Good Morning!
Re: Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment by senatordave1(m): 12:44am On Mar 11, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

Any post by you puts me off, you are unstable and suffer from Narcissist Personality Disorder. Good Morning!
You are clearly referring to yourself ironically.except apc loses power in 2023,apc will still take bayelsa easily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah / Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed / "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.