Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? (39247 Views)

How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
For me;
1) He must be God fearing
2) Intelligent/ educated (preferably an academic doctor or professor)
3) Street smart
4) Handsome pocket kiss
5) Good looking and obodo oyibo based cheesy
6) Other miscellaneous qualities
Applications are ongoing.. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Gforce2019: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Why so stupid?
Why not put your own list instead of attacking women for what they want? If you're ugly, broke, and have body odour that is your cup of tea. So immature. Ewu

See pesin wet dey find good quality husband. Your comments speaks volume of who you are. Don't worry..your type will later marry an ex-convict

8 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by OlawaleBammie: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
laughitall:
sit down dea...

Like I have the strength to stand fruitlessly before,

even for church if pastor speech don dey long na for hin face a go sidan, even wen everybody is stil standing, i cant kill mysef

just tell ur jesus we re here, he should remember us in our remote estate
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
>
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Gforce2019: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Its either u re looking for Jesus or his father. No nigeria guy has all that !

No.mind am. She is still younger. Nah so her sister do, we she never marry up till now.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
Brandonx:

Why so rude?
He's trying to deceive her. I hate lies.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by cayesworld(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Hehehehehe

Sister, I put it to you, though this is a faceless forum, I don't know you and you don't know me but, you haven't dared or dreamed like I have.

Mildly put, you haven't reached for the stars like I have. I don't want to tell my story but if desires and wants were gotten from hardwork and diligence, we won't even be having this conversation.

I've literally walked to the summit of Mt Everest and came out empty handed.

Leave o, many times the courageous end up being the most empty, I've been there.

" I've seen Princes go on foot and servants ride on horses"

does it sound familiar to you?

Figuratively
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
RichBoy247:

What are you bringing to the table apart from SEX? I can get cheap SEX everywhere. So, tell me what you are staking with, you may just be the person someone somewhere has been praying and fasting to meet.
Mumu write your own list and stop crying over someone's own. You want to give dick and t-fare and expect the world. Bleep off.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by CsRockefeller(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
cayesworld:

Figuratively

Thanks.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nairalandmonika: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Amanee:
He has to be an interesting person... I hate hanging out with somebody and feeling awkward because we have run out of things to say.
This one depends on you, seriously. In a relationship girls tend to talk more while guys listen and contribute. If u are having boring relationship then you are probably boring.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Two words; Not Nigerian.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:
Be smart.

Have goals

I love the sounds of guitar, be able to play one.

And lately, I love money and also I can manage it.

I think I am too hard on broke guys, yes, I am hard on them because they are damn broke, can't afford nothing except presenting their smelling dicks.

God help you broke guys.

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by harbeedaymee(f): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
I like a guy who is intelligent, has a good sense of humour and smartly dressed
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Horiolah(m): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:

this is a coward prayer.

in life, only the bold and courageous win and get what they want

Sister, you do know life is unfair, right?. No matter how much you try or fight, you don't always get what you want.

That piece you quoted is real af.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Its either u re looking for Jesus or his father. No nigeria guy has all that !
That's a shame.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nairalandmonika: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
I just want someone I could have a good time with anytime Everytime.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Horiolah(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Mumu write your own list and stop crying over someone's own. You want to give dick and t-fare and expect the world. Bleep off.

Dick is gold tho.

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by ekwerendi(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Just don't be broke ....... Try fine small sabi English... Then we are good
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Gforce2019:

See pesin wet dey find good quality husband. Your comments speaks volume of who you are. Don't worry..your type will later marry an ex-convict
An ex-convict is ten times better than your type. Grow tf up and stop behaving like an illiterate.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nairalandmonika: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:
Two words; Not Nigerian.
What are u doing in Nigeria, why don't u travel to Ghana instead
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Horiolah:

Dick is gold tho.
And pussy is heaven.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by MadeINchenzen2: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

That's a shame.
There is absolutely no shame in that. Naija guys has all dicks and no brains.grin

That's fair enough.grin
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nairalandmonika: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
For me;
3) Street smart
4) Handsome pocket kiss
Street smart?
Don't go together with the other things u mentioned.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by lasisi69(f): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

What are u doing in Nigeria, why don't u travel to Ghana instead
As usual, them ah crying under women's mentions for what they want. Keep crying. Maybe I'll reconsider and pick you. Trashy behaviors like this is why y'all ain't shit. Bleep off and go make your own list.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Horiolah(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

And pussy is heaven.

You see. Let nature take it course, you give me heaven, you get gold. It's not as hard as we make it seem.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ekaka1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
SassyGem101:

I don't think i asked for too much.
He's telling you He doesn't have your moderate qualification ...atin you get? grin
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by pansophist(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
For me;
3) Street smart
4) Handsome pocket kiss

You no ask for too much. I fulfil all your requirement but ugly as fck. How I go apply ?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There no shame in that. Naija guys has all dicks and no brains.grin
This is true. That's why its a shame. I can hardly be attracted to them. You see one fine bobo and boom...no brain. The only thing they show well is toxic masculinity. Na for women body them get power.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nairalandmonika: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

As usual, them ah crying under women's mentions for what they want. Keep crying. Maybe I'll reconsider and pick you. Trashy behaviors like this is why y'all ain't shit. Bleep off and go make your own list.
Lol, see this jss2 girl o. U don't even come close to my gf.
I was actually given u a good advice but you are too dumb to understand. U want a non Nigerian and you are based in Nigeria, what are the chances of you getting a non Nigerian?

I don't deal with dumbass bîtch like you anyways bye.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by golddust6000(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
The lady I am looking for must be at least 50 percent of my ability to take care of myself. She must be employed, graduated from university and at least have like half a million in her account or show me history of her bank statement before I can date her. I can’t date a broke girl that will be asking for transport fare to visit me.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by NNAMDIII(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:
Be smart.

Have goals

I love the sounds of guitar, be able to play one.

And lately, I love money and also I can manage it.

I think I am too hard on broke guys, yes, I am hard on them because they are damn broke, can't afford nothing except presenting their smelling dicks.

God help you broke guys.
i don't know about other men but i also hate broke girls,can't marry any girl earning less than 120k.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) / Dear Slay Queens / Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.