Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... (4284 Views)

PHOTOS: 15 Sign Posts That Will Make You To Laugh And Learn A Lot / VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by Techdra: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
First things first, this NL post by an Igbo man. I detest Igbos naturally especially these ones on Nairaland but he impressed me with this post... Cool.

SundayIgbanke:
I'm Igbo and this is what pains me most. With these we can't achieve anything and even if we do it'll be another mini Nigeria.

Igbos should stop all these attaching to other ethnic groups rather than igbos. I know some of their people still want to form coalition but if majority wants to be let them be.

See I schooled in Delta state so I mingled alot with Deltans and believe me forget all these online Yoruba-Igbo fight, you see these deltan people and some Edo? Nobody hates Igbos more than them.

Nnamdi Kanu should stop chasing shadows and focus unless he's on a mission I don't know

Second and lastly, a very interesting question by this NLander but I bet they won't have a cogent answer...

Wallade:
".... on all Biafrans (Ijaw, Igbanke, Igala, Idoma/Igede, Annang, Efik, Ogoni, Igbo, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko) all peace loving religious groups and associations from Southern Kaduna, across the Middle Belt down to the east and west living in America and other parts of the world to come out with their children and march for Freedom for All on because the pathway to our freedom is in our hands".

Can IPOB or the Igbos define who is a Biafran? Do Igbos have the agreement of the Middle belt, Niger Delta and Kaduna south people on this claim of Biafran.

4 Likes

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by johnmartus(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
undecided if you are igbos and reading this . Ask yourself this simple question if kanu can give you biafra. Why contributing money every Sunday and send it to kanu in abroad .
You're working like workaholic you're still giving your hard earning money to kanu in Abroad.

9 Likes

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by kettykings: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
it seems some people take joy in seeing people deny being igbo , but when a coupist comes from those people , it becomes and igbo affair.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by SundayIgbanke: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Techdra:
First things first, this NL post by an Igbo man. I detest Igbos naturally especially these ones on Nairaland but he impressed me with this post... Cool.

Second and lastly, a very interesting question by this NLander but I bet they won't have a cogent answer...

no dey modify my post to validate your hate for igbos mr man

I specified tribes in Delta that doesn't like igbos and you modified it to Deltans
FYI like i said i schooled at delta and i can tell you first hand.
all delta igbos are very proud of their igboness as in they're never ashamed of their tribe infact they don't like being called delta igbos

so don't criticize Kanu and still be doing what he does which is lumping Deltans together.
there's nothing like Deltans it's just artificial creation just like there's nothing like Niger Delta
let everyone mind his tribe

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by SundayIgbanke: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
don't mind the OP

please kindly go through my original posts and see how he mischievously edited my comments to suit his bigotry and hate

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by SundayIgbanke: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
undecided if you are igbos and reading this . Ask yourself this simple question if kanu can give you biafra. Why contributing money every Sunday and send it to kanu in abroad .
You're working like workaholic you're still giving your hard earning money to kanu in Abroad.
[/s]
why not worry how Tinubu is holding your tribe bondage
using bullion van to make withdrawal while you struggle for 30k monthly npower stipend

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
Very terrible and unfortunate

Op I hope you will learn the lesson quickly, otherwise you and your comrades will develop into the next Adolf Hitler in the nearest future.

2 Likes

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by bubu2019: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
johnmartus:
what prove do you have that igbos contribute money and send to KANU?

you are a big fool

16 Likes

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by johnmartus(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
Tinubu holding my tribe bandage? Like how.
SundayIgbanke:
[s][/s]
using bullion van to make withdrawal while you struggle for 30k monthly npower stipend

1 Like

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
This forum is now filled with senseless tribalistic people...

spits on thread.

12 Likes

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by johnmartus(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
You know who is a fool btw me and you now.
bubu2019:
what prove do you have that igbos contribute money and send to KANU?

you are a big fool

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Techdra:

First. ... You detest Igbos
Well... They detest you too
So now we have brought that to the open
The onus is on us all to make sure we go our different ways...
We have nothing in common!..
I mean you chant sai barber all over social media.. A sadistic illiterate .. A terrorist sympathizer.. A man who has absolutely nothing to offer the country aside nepotism and bigotry...
This is a man you want to rule over you and plan your future...
Fulani herdsmen and bandits fall on you...

Secondly... Those monikers are from impersonators...
Welcome to Nairaland...
Masturbate on it while you can..

13 Likes

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
SundayIgbanke:
no dey modify my post to validate your hate for igbos mr man

I specified tribes in Delta that doesn't like igbos and you modified it to Deltans
FYI like i said i schooled at delta and i can tell you first hand.
all delta igbos are very proud of their igboness as in they're never ashamed of their tribe infact they don't like being called delta igbos

so don't criticize Kanu and still be doing what he does which is lumping Deltans together.
there's nothing like Deltans it's just artificial creation just like there's nothing like Niger Delta
let everyone mind his tribe
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
SundayIgbanke:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
johnmartus:
Rubbish as usual.....
Anyone can print rubbish at the back yard and paste on social media...
You guys eat and breath propaganda,...

We have nothing in common..
This is a conglomeration of three different countries,.. Lumped together to fail
Dont you see..
Nigeria is a glorified disease... There is no hope
Things will get more difficult and worse...
Our diversity is the bane of our development...

How can a President borrow money on behalf of the whole country....
And a section of the country enjoys more than 70% of the loan.. While the wealth of the Niger delta is used to service the debt..

Only fools and zombies who support injustice loves the status quo..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
This forum is now filled with senseless tribalistic people...

spits on thread.

We have nothing in common as a people....

Disintegration remains the only way forward

9 Likes

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by SundayIgbanke: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
FrLukas:
[s]
[/s]
lol this thing dey pain sha

una dey endure oo

2 Likes

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by SundayIgbanke: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
FrLukas:
[s]
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by johnmartus(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Continue fooling yourself. Who have time to print nonsense. I keep saying this Nigeria can't disintegrate it will last forever.
You accused yoruba for holding biafra down but your political leaders still licking sultan of sokoto ass and Buhari ass too.
ZombiePUNISHER:

Rubbish as usual.....
Anyone can print rubbish at the back yard and paste on social media...
You guys eat and breath propaganda,...

We have nothing in common..
This is a conglomeration of three different countries,.. Lumped together to fail
Dont you see..
Nigeria is a glorified disease... There is no hope
Things will get more difficult and worse...
Our diversity is the bane of our development...

How can a President borrow money on behalf of the whole country....
And a section of the country enjoys more than 70% of the loan.. While the wealth of the Niger delta is used to service the debt..

Only fools and zombies who support injustice loves the status quo..
Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
SundayIgbanke:

lol this thing dey pain sha

una dey endure oo
[/s]
Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
johnmartus:
Continue fooling yourself. Who have time to print nonsense. I keep saying this Nigeria can't disintegrate it will last forever.
You accused yoruba for holding biafra down but your political leaders still licking sultan of sokoto ass and Buhari ass too.

Nigeria will last forever?
And you are forming Amotekun to protect yourself from Buhari brothers...
The same Buhari you support...

Fools everywhere

18 Likes

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by SundayIgbanke: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
FrLukas:
[s]
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by bubu2019: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
johnmartus:
sorry sir,

I don't buy such drugs.

you can take it on your own

1 Like

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by thunderfirebubu: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
I swear foolish people full dis nairaland like d op. I am not Igbo, I served in enugu so I got to knw a bit abt d igbos dey r fighting a just cause. Now back to d op, u detest d igbos but u don't want dem to go can u tell me why? If u dislike someone or something so much u would let it be, so instead of fighting d igbos help dem achieve Dia dream. I guess it's a win win for everyone.

11 Likes

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by holicupp(m): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Igbo this Igbo that what is wrong with some people in this country u won't let us go u won't kukuma let us live in peace with u

8 Likes

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by vyncentino(m): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Let me be frank with igbos.when you doing something always remove selfish interest. because all I see about ipob is all about selfish interest.no sain southerners Will join your agenda.in Edo state for example most of the primary and secondary schools teachers in public schools since I was a child till now are igbos please let you people be honest can you allow that in any of the south east state. Nigeria are wiser I believe if you go to others state in Nigeria you see igbos in their public sector the current md of central hospital that the state hospital is an igbos. man which can never happened in South east please if you want to fight your agenda remove other people fight it alone because is a selfish agenda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by danvon(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hausas and Yorubas are the ones who made us Igbos through their tribalism

Growing up I had Delta, Calabar Bini friends

I didn't see much difference between them and igbo people

It is only in places with little Yorubas and Hausas that you see people separating Delta from Igbo

6 Likes

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by Ikinternational: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
vyncentino:
Let me be frank with igbos.when you doing something always remove selfish interest. because all I see about ipob is all about selfish interest.no sain southerners Will join your agenda.in Edo state for example most of the primary and secondary schools teachers in public schools since I was a child till now are igbos please let you people be honest can you allow that in any of the south east state. Nigeria are wiser I believe if you go to others state in Nigeria you see igbos in their public sector the current md of central hospital that the state hospital is an igbos. man which can never happened in South east please if you want to fight your agenda remove other people fight it alone because is a selfish agenda

Other tribes are loving n welcoming(as witnessed on nairaland) while the igbos are tribalists.
Got it sir. Thank you for your generous unbiased input

We will make a better effort going forward

1 Like

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by missimelda01(f): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
Let me understand something, is Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa the only tribe in Nigeria? Why all the arguments? In a world where we have more educated people, this is so childish.

3 Likes

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by Ikinternational: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
missimelda01:
Let me understand something, is Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa the only tribe in Nigeria? Why all the arguments? In a world where we have more educated people, this is so childish.

Nairaland political section is a cesspool. If you like your sanity, you better get out now n don't return
Otherwise, that your very good friend from university from a different tribe would even begin to get a side eye from you

1 Like

Re: The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... by Godons1: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
Biafra is dead and buried. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija / List Of Presidents Who are/Were 70 Years And Above. / Shocking News, House Stool(chair) Used In Lagos Bus As Passenger Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.