Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Is She Still In Love With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Still In Love With Me? (2141 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Still In Love With Me? by Admissionclass: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2020
Good morning NLI have a little problem at hand there is this lady I started dating recently the relationship is just two months old.At first it was all love and bliss she promised to be with me forever but it's no longer like that.at first when we started dating she always comes to my workplace everyday then I will see her off when she leaves but two days ago it's changed immediately after work she went home without even calling me to let me know she wouldn't come I called her to know why she told me it was an emergency that she had to go home early I overlooked but yesterday she did the same thing again I called her she didn't pick I whatssaped her she took hour to reply after reading it.
She later replied the chat begging me she is sorry this time around I was a bit harsh on her I told her pump and play that if she doesn't love me again that she should just say it rather than playing mind games on me she replied me harshly telling me that am overreacting but I still stood my ground then she went offline .

after some minutes I updated my whatssap status posting one of my beautiful female friends with a catchy caption she saw it and messaged me immediately that I am trying to make her jealous I ignored the messaged without replying.

my question is this a red flag that she is no longer interested in the relationship? because she hardly does this before or should I be a bit patient with her because I want to end the relationship before she dumps me please help.
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by Ekakamba: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2020
cool
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2020
Can' u invite her out, and ask her wat the issue is

2 Likes

Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2020
OP go to Church and pray for GOD to give you a sign

1 Like

Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by CokeBar(f): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2020
She didn't come to your office for just 2 days and you already think she doesn't love you?

Are you sure you're not suffering from complex issues?

Why would you think that it has to do with love? What if the lady has her own issues? Also because of that little drama you put up another girl's photo to spite her? I wish she would see it as a sign and leave you.

People that are unable to control their emotions are time bombs waiting to explode.

For starters, I wouldn't even follow someone that runs to WhatsApp status to post their grievances

10 Likes

Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by NextD18: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2020
I told her pump and play

17 Likes

Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2020
Admissionclass:
Good morning NLI have a little problem at hand there is this lady I started dating recently the relationship is just two months old.At first it was all love and bliss she promised to be with me forever but it's no longer like that.at first when we started dating she always comes to my workplace everyday then I will see her off when she leaves but two days ago it's changed immediately after work she went home without even calling me to let me know she wouldn't come I called her to know why she told me it was an emergency that she had to go home early I overlooked but yesterday she did the same thing again I called her she didn't pick I whatssaped her she took hour to reply after reading it.
She later replied the chat begging me she is sorry this time around I was a bit harsh on her I told her pump and play that if she doesn't love me again that she should just say it rather than playing mind games on me she replied me harshly telling me that am overreacting but I still stood my ground then she went offline .

after some minutes I updated my whatssap status posting one of my beautiful female friends with a catchy caption she saw it and messaged me immediately that I am trying to make her jealous I ignored the messaged without replying.

my question is this a red flag that she is no longer interested in the relationship? because she hardly does this before or should I be a bit patient with her because I want to end the relationship before she dumps me please help.

She is the only one working to make the relationship work.

What stop you from reciprocating her efforts. Why can't you also visit her at her office or house.

Why can't you invite her on a date.

You're yet to treat her like a queen, yet she has treated you as a king.

1 Like

Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by iamJ(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2020
Admissionclass:
I called her she didn't pick I whatssaped her she took hour to reply after reading it.

so using status picture as scare tactics is now known by every1 angry who has been spilling our secrets, no wonder its no longer effective

mr man na small pikin dey worry u, things can't remain the same always na, some days things will be off, some relationships go 3 days without seeing easily, small she didnt come to ur work, ure wailing

if she isnt interested she will tell you pump and play cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[img]https://media./images/02306ba76c6f956406d56753b9ef9e7e/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by sapeleboi(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2020
dump her

Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by Skmoda360(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2020
no advise for you bro, I'm sorry undecided
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by iamJ(m): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2020
CokeBar:
She didn't come to your office for just 2 days and you already think she doesn't love you?

Why would you think that it has to do with love? What if the lady has her own issues? Also because of that little drama you put up another girl's photo to spite her? I wish she would see it as a sign and leave you.

People that are unable to control their emotions are time bombs waiting to explode.

For starters, I wouldn't even follow someone that runs to WhatsApp status to post their grievances
bros its inferiority complex when u use complex that way nobody will understand what ure saying like ur thread yesterday tongue
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by Admissionclass: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2020
CokeBar:

Hypocrite! A relationship that's just two months old you didnt see or hear from your partner for 2days and you are okay with it then it shows you dont love him or her simple.
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by Hatima: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2020
Admissionclass:

Keep your self busy and learn to be on your own...if you are really occupied, u won't be bothered if someone calls you or not..Makes you more attractive...
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by Victornezzar: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

Mad man cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by Admissionclass: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2020
Hatima:

Keep your self busy and learn to be on your own...if you are really occupied, u won't be bothered if someone calls you or not..Makes you more attractive...

Easier said than done bro.
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by CokeBar(f): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2020
iamJ:
bros its inferiority complex when u use complex that way nobody will understand what ure saying like ur thread yesterday tongue

Lol, I'm a lady.
And yes, I meant inferiority complex
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by CokeBar(f): 10:30am On Mar 08, 2020
Admissionclass:

Hypocrite! A relationship that's just two months old you didnt see or hear from your partner for 2days and you are okay with it then it shows you dont love him or her simple.

Swallow spit my dear, you'll eventually be alright!
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by devilmaycry: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2020
U no get problem .....

To think not hearing from someone for two days means a lost love is foolish....she told u she had an emergency,did u in ur selfish life care to ask her what brought abt the emergency...do u even care abt her?...to me she is the one that has been loving u ....

And to update ur whatsapp story with a female friend of urs to make her feel jealous cos we all know that is what u did, shows u are very childish...grow up !!!

If u for near me, na slap i for land for ur face!

1 Like

Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by Admissionclass: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Can' u invite her out, and ask her wat the issue is

I will do that tomorrow but thats because you are a woman from my experience when a woman starts behaving like this it means she is pulling away gradually from the relationship in a subtle way.
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by JERRY1925(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2020
Admissionclass:

You sounded like this is your first relationship.
Well, how can a full grown man not get tired first of a woman always visiting his work place

.na only u sabi love? . Even if u enjoy it, why not act like u don't?
To keep a woman u love, u have to learn how to play the mind game. Don't ever let her know ur feelings..get her wondering.
There's is no red flag here, she's just fed up of ur obsession. And if u continue asking her why she did not show up.. She will get tired for real.
To make ur relationship work, let her be sometimes.
Let me tell you what would have happened if u never asked her why she did not show up.
She will be the one to get worried..and she will ask a question like,
u did not even ask me today why i did not show up or u did not even ask me why i have not been coming to ur work place.
And ur reply should be, i thought u were tired.
U don't need to worry about a womans actions mostly when u not married.
Don't show her ur weakness.

4 Likes

Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by Hatima: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2020
Admissionclass:

Easier said than done bro.
Yes it is easy! Get something to do before you start looking needy...a needy man isn't attractive
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by CokeBar(f): 10:35am On Mar 08, 2020
devilmaycry:
U no get problem .....

To think not hearing from someone for two days means a lost love is foolish....she told u she had an emergency,did u in ur selfish life care to ask her what brought abt the emergency...do u even care abt her?...to me she is the one that has been loving u ....

And to update ur whatsapp story with a female friend of urs to make her feel jealous cos we all know that is what u did, shows u are very childish...grow up !!!

I like that last statement grin

You dey quick vex sha
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by iamJ(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2020
CokeBar:

Lol, I'm a lady.
And yes, I meant inferiority complex
iamJ:

I called her a he, cause both women and men are given equal standing in my head, that's how reasonable I'm
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by Admissionclass: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2020
devilmaycry:
U no get problem .....

Bros you wouldn't understand this girl is very beautiful and too egostistic lately a lot of guy both rich and average are hitting on her constantly and as a humanbeing that i am am a bit insecure because i lover her but bros can you stay endure two days without hearing from ur partner be truthful someone you love na from clap we dey enter dance poo.
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by CokeBar(f): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2020
iamJ:
I called her a he, cause both women and men are given equal standing in my head, that's how reasonable I'm

But why would you rather use a masculine third-person pronoun and not "she"?

You're a tough nut...

Once again, enjoy the rest of your day grin
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by Hatima: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2020
Admissionclass:

Bros you wouldn't understand this girl is very beautiful and too egostistic lately a lot of guy both rich and average are hitting on her constantly and as a humanbeing that i am am a bit insecure because i lover her but bros can you stay endure two days without hearing from ur partner be truthful someone you love na from clap we dey enter dance poo.
If she's beautiful and egoistical always remember she chose you...if her being chased by other men makes u insecure, learn detachment...love her as you would like to be loved but also learn to live without her just incase the unthinkable happens, you'll take it as one of those things.

1 Like

Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by iamJ(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2020
CokeBar:

But why would you rather use a masculine third-person pronoun and not "she"?

You're a tough nut...

Once again, enjoy the rest of your day grin

that bolded shey u know that the saying comes from a woman being unable to make a man cum cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but who knows maybe i'm secretly crushing on u and was trolling to get ur attention, who knows maybe its ur moniker just stuck wandering the story behind it, who knows maybe its because i noticed that vulnerable part of u yesterday and i just enjoy reading ur vulnerable words

who knows? nobody cheesy but i know why, since i'm the one doing it, i can tell u that its nothing personal i just like to randomly look for trouble
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by CokeBar(f): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2020
iamJ:
that bolded shey u know that the saying comes from a woman being unable to make a man cum cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but who knows maybe i'm secretly crushing on u and was trolling to get ur attention, who knows maybe its ur moniker just stuck wandering the story behind it, who knows maybe its because i noticed that vulnerable part of u yesterday and i just enjoy reading ur vulnerable words

who knows? nobody cheesy but i know why, since i'm the one doing it, i can tell u that its nothing personal i just like to randomly look for trouble

I know! @bold. Vulnerable? You have no idea smiley
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by devilmaycry: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Admissionclass:

Okay...from ur write up
She is beautiful and every guy's dream
U are insecure
2days without hearing from ur lover....

I can attest to the fact that, ur insecurity will bring ur imaginative failing relationship to reality.

Girls dnt like clingy guys,...u want to be with her always,know her wer about and stuffs cos she is beautiful and u feel she gon cheat on u
Girls like their space...
Oga give the babe lil space...2days means nothing actually...

If u want to keep a girl...do not, i repeat , do not give her all ur fuccking attention.
If she really love u...she will stick and surely come around, don't force shit!!!!

Maybe ur time with her dn expire and na another person turn grin

Now open ur bible read small, then crash....everything go dey ok las las
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2020
Female manipulation at its finest. She's playing mind games, and the only way you win is by ignoring her. Talk to other ladies, fix dates and see what comes out of it. If she finally understands that you aren't bothered with her silly games, she would want to be a part of your life. You could accept her if you want, but do not discard the other ladies for her. Let her compete with them, after all, she brought it on herself. But I have my doubts about your ability to win her in this game. You seem inexperienced, if not, why rush to nairaland to seek for solutions to a simple problem.
Admissionclass:

1 Like

Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2020
Admissionclass:

I will do that tomorrow but thats because you are a woman from my experience when a woman starts behaving like this it means she is pulling away gradually from the relationship in a subtle way.
also means she wants u to chase her, shows u are committed as well
Re: Is She Still In Love With Me? by AfroKnight: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2020
I feel like konking you and your girlfriend.

Instead of you people to express yourselves in clear terms like adults you are here complaining.

Actually you fit each other. So this is why you opened a thread on a Sunday Morning. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Sex Videos / What Is This Again? 2021 Just Started (pictures) / See The Emotional letter A Security Man Wrote To Her Female Boss (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.