Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House (8140 Views)

My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. / My Girlfriend Likes Maltreating My Gateman When She Visits (advise Pls) / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by larica69: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2020
I live with 3 other brothers in a 3 bedroom family house. I stay in the master bedroom. Anytime my girlfriend come visiting she likes to walk around with no bra and mostly revealing outfits. Each time I complain she says it means nothing and does it repeatedly. Im being tempted to end the relationship because I hate nudism and she seem perfectly fine with it.
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by Fragility6: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2020
Okay
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by alasan007(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2020
Haha calm down she’s just trying to flaunt her sexy figure grin shocked lol so what’s your siblings opinion on her sexy body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by tetula123(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2020
Who is this one again.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by Hatima: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2020
Well you have to stand your ground...I
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by Offpoint: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2020
Please can you send the pictures of her in semi nude? I'm asking for a friend, I want to send to him cuz he was once in such situation.
He might render solutions if he sees the pictures.

Thanks

Precisely, I've been praying for this kind of girlfriend. They make things easier, it's not an easy task unloosing bra... base on YouTube tutorialstongue

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by CokeBar(f): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2020
"Each time I complain she says it means nothing and does it repeatedly. "

It means you haven't made a stand yet.

If she's still giving you excuses then she isn't willing to change. Make her understand that it is either she changes or you quit. Define your relationship!

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by iamJ(m): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2020
Maybe she sees your brothers as brothers to her, girls can be naive like that

Na wa break up is always the option for una

No wonder girls no dey take una serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by Topestbilly(m): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2020
Tell her it means something to you, if she refused to change send her away cos she'll definitely cause an issue between you and your family.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by AfroKnight: 11:31am On Mar 08, 2020
Bro, you should end the relationship. Obviously you have warned her over and over but she doesn’t respect you enough to respect herself.

Chase her away. What’s the benefit of dating her, except for her to spend your money and collect nakking while lying down like a log?

I say chase her. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by MightySparrow: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2020
Post her pix na

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by larica69: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2020
See my brothers as her brothers by discussing with them nipples pointing? I'm her host here. Why not respect my feelings? Is it until she causes major trouble in my family? Today is certainly the last time she will come here.

iamJ:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by godofuck231: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2020
you are not yet , married and you are already having her in chains, u think it's easy for' woman to tie up all day even men have to let loose the clothing or it affects the balls ok put ac or the house she will wear blankets all day, don't forget a standby power set

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by jnoz23(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
ABI U DEY FEAR YOUR BRODAS?
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by MJBOLT: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
na so e dey start,soon she will start walking around in a towel.it's only a matter of time before one of your brothers starts having crazy thoughts

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by punisha: 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
If you have warned severally, then say no more.
Don't allow her visit u next time.
She may have future plans that don't include u, especially if she feels any of ur brothers is preferable to you and will take better care of her. she is a hustler and would feel at ease with causing problems between brothers.

OR

She could just be an innocent nudist.
Move into your own home and enjoy the view alone.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by malikombi(m): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
You don't like it but your brothers are seemingly enjoying it. Ask them, they would tel you she's doing nothing bad

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
How rare! A man who hates nudity
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by punisha: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
iamJ:

I doubt this is the case bro.
Women are very sensitive with their body parts. Especially when settling down is in view.
Either she's still a youngster playing games and isn't even thinking of settling down rn so she won't mind having brothers ram her kpecus...or her nudism level is legendary.
OP is definitely scared of what might transpire in his absence.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by punisha: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
alasan007:
Haha calm down she’s just trying to flaunt her sexy figure grin shocked lol so what’s your siblings opinion on her sexy body

This is so many shades of wrong.
Let's imagine this was leading to marriage, would you feel comfortable discussing your fiancees curves and nipples with your brothers?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by punisha: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:
How rare! A man who hates nudity

I can't remember seeing where he said he hates nudity. He's trying to avoid a case of sharing his babe with his hyena brothers. I'm sure if he lived alone, he won't mind her walking around naked.
Bia OP, why don't u get ur own house sef?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
larica69:
I live with 3 other brothers in a 3 bedroom family house. I stay in the master bedroom. Anytime my girlfriend come visiting she likes to walk around with no bra and mostly revealing outfits. Each time I complain she says it means nothing and does it repeatedly. Im being tempted to end the relationship because I hate nudism and she seem perfectly fine with it.
punisha:

I can't remember seeing where he said he hates nudity. He's trying to avoid a case of sharing his babe with his hyena brothers. I'm sure if he lived alone, he won't mind her walking around naked.
Bia OP, why don't u get ur own house sef?

You get my point now? Most guys would like for their woman to move about nude. Seems the op doesn't.
By the way, i'm not excusing the girlfriends actions. That's disgusting..
I just highlighted that phrase.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by Adgideon(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Walking up and down without bra, with 2 abled brothers, my guy something don dey happen already , but what are your brother's saying about it does their girls do same, have they complained, that I idea of no bra is surprising, she will soon go pantless and then you will see the naria Marley craze don start, but pls I need pics to verify,
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by punisha: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:

You get my point now? Most guys would like for their woman to move about nude. Seems the op doesn't.
By the way, i'm not excusing the girlfriends actions. That's disgusting..
I just highlighted that phrase.

I totally get your point.
I just read and imagined him hating the act because she extends it to his brothers...
If we r to go with the highlighted, then I have no words for OP.
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
I see
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by Sixfeetbelle: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
AfroKnight:
Bro, you should end the relationship. Obviously you have warned her over and over but she doesn’t respect you enough to respect herself.

Chase her away. What’s the benefit of dating her, except for her to spend your money and collect nakking while lying down like a log?

I say chase her. angry

Because you only know two sex positions, that's why.
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by punisha: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Because you only know two sex positions, that's why.

...and u conveniently can tell that it's 2sex positions he knows.... Hehehehe come and explain o!
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by Sixfeetbelle: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
punisha:

...and u conveniently can tell that it's 2sex positions he knows.... Hehehehe come and explain o!

grin grin cheesy

Common sense tells you that. The popular doggie style and reverse cowgirl does not leave the woman lying like a log on the bed, as well as a host of others.

Further research: "The Joys of Sex" . Thank me later wink
Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by punisha: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin cheesy

Common sense tells you that. The popular doggie style and reverse cowgirl does not leave the woman lying like a log on the bed, as well as a host of others.

Further research: "The Joys of Sex" . Thank me later wink

Lmao!
Mbok just turn sex therapist and join jaaruma.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House by PlaysNigeria: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Later now they'd be shouting rape upandan,
You the real MVP bro! she should conform to your stands, it's inappropriate for her to display nudism in the presence of your siblings and elders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How My Uncle's Wife Breast Is Affecting Me At Work..plz Help! / WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! / 9 Guys Share Their Worst Sugar Mummies Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.