Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

(FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover (5439 Views)

He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl / Tenant Who Peep Landlord Fòcking His Wife Was Disgraced Today PHOTOS / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by FARA4GA: 1:49am On Mar 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SQv6vIxdFg

This is the first part of the since viral video of the cheating wife caught with her lover.

This scene takes place in the bedroom, the lover is still laying on bed half naked. He then receives some slaps from the in-laws as he asks what wrong he has done, while the woman in question tries to defend her love interest.
Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by spiralwedge(m): 5:32am On Mar 09, 2020
Stop sharing this video all over the place. Doesn't make sense, was he a burglar or a rapist? Smh

1 Like

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by zexy2030(m): 5:39am On Mar 09, 2020
spiralwedge:
Stop sharing this video all over the place. Doesn't make sense, was he a burglar or a rapist? Smh
the guy is irresponsible and he lacks sense. A fool is to be treated foolishly. That guy is mad and a fool. He would have died, if the man was bad guy. imagine the woman who brought nothing to ur house after paying heaven n earth on her head, she came only with her pussy to bear children(even some after abortions and others still think someone will pay on their head)
Both of them needs serious disgrace.
unfortunately women are co allying with other women to defend cheating.
our problems is the media and the rulers.

11 Likes

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by Gentle034(m): 5:45am On Mar 09, 2020
Abeg wetin do Hotel? And all these weakling of men sef, out of all d TITUS in d river, na ur fellow Fisher man catch u dey drag. Smh

1 Like

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by spiralwedge(m): 5:51am On Mar 09, 2020
zexy2030:

the guy is irresponsible and he lacks sense. A fool is to be treated foolishly. That guy is mad and a fool. He would have died, if the man was bad guy. imagine the woman who brought nothing to ur house after paying heaven n earth on her head, she came only with her pussy to bear children(even some after abortions and others still think someone will pay on their head)

You're not making sense.

You don't know what the woman told him to make him go there and be comfortable. He didn't force the door in and he didn't rape the woman. So STFU.

If anybody should be harrassed, it is the woman. And TBH, nobody should be harrassed. If the husband/family are not happy, simply divorce. Marriage is not by force. What I am seeing in the video is barbaric.

8 Likes

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by imam07: 6:05am On Mar 09, 2020
I pray ur wife will do this same to u many times. It is that time u will know what to say. Before saying this rubbish, first put yourself in d man's shoe. I believe u never marry that's why u think a wife is d same thing as olosho abi.

2 Likes

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by DonroxyII: 6:19am On Mar 09, 2020
Nigga said, "What have I done, Are you crazy" ..

You are fvcking a married woman on her matrimonial bed, boy grin .....
Dem suppose beat this guy wellwell grin ....

That woman though, she really stood her ground for the dude and shielded him to the best of her might ....... Dig Deeper though !!

6 Likes

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by Tookool(m): 6:44am On Mar 09, 2020
The idiot is still asking what he has done

1 Like

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by policy12: 6:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Men will embarrass you..

I fear person wey no fear woman.
Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by csamii: 7:22am On Mar 09, 2020
In the eyes of the law man did no wrong. How could she be boldly defending the man?! What did the husband do to her to give her the audacity to bring her lover into their home?!
Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by GeneralOjukwu: 7:25am On Mar 09, 2020
You people who claim to be "civilized" actually sound very foolish.

If the husband had brought in a gun and shot him, the husband would claim trespass that he was defending his territory.

I know those who have banged married babes. Rule 1 is to find a neutral place.

The sideguy should be happy the husband is a softie. He should thank his stars

spiralwedge:

You're not making sense.

You don't know what the woman told him to make him go there and be comfortable. He didn't force the door in and he didn't rape the woman. So STFU.

If anybody should be harrassed, it is the woman. And TBH, nobody should be harrassed. If the husband/family are not happy, simply divorce. Marriage is not by force. What I am seeing in the video is barbaric.

1 Like

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by GeneralOjukwu: 7:35am On Mar 09, 2020
grin

Men should learn their lessons from this clip.

IF you behave like a wuss, your partner would openly disrespect you.

The highest form of disrespect is

a. banging another man

b. On your bed

c. Confronting you when caught.

This sideguy is super lucky. If it was the North he was caught...

Castration without anaesthesia. No long story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by zexy2030(m): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2020
spiralwedge:

You're not making sense.

my greatest wish is that I fvck ur wife on ur matrimonial bed n understand how it feels when ur wife begins to defend me that " I know nothing about it" .
you are like thieves who says "let me waste him" "oga our bullet won suck blood" but the day they are caught they beg seriously for mercy to be given another chance to live. But they forgot how many lives they wasted while they had power to spare.
who kills by the sword, dies by the sword.
if u support this shit, just wait till its ur turn.
mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by iamarealman(m): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2020
Maybe the woman is a widow, because the guy was saying “I didn’t do anything “ , “what did I do ?”

But why her matrimonial home?
KONJiiiiiiii is a ________?

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by ashawopikin(m): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2020
FARA4GA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SQv6vIxdFg

This is the first part of the since viral video of the cheating wife caught with her lover.

This scene takes place in the bedroom, the lover is still laying on bed half naked. He then receives some slaps from the in-laws as he asks what wrong he has done, while the woman in question tries to defend her love interest.
that's why I will never smash a married woman, na things like dis I dey try avoid
Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by BlackfireX: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2020
Yoruba women ehhhh....

1 Like

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by Covid19: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2020
This guy is a Capital IDIOT, Toto wey full everywhere cheap na married woman he de go fire for her matrimonial bed. He deserve whatever treatment given to him and even worse

1 Like

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by spiralwedge(m): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2020
zexy2030:

my greatest wish is that I fvck ur wife on ur matrimonial bed n understand how it feels when ur wife begins to defend me that " I know nothing about it" .
you are like thieves who says "let me waste him" "oga our bullet won suck blood" but the day they are caught they beg seriously for mercy to be given another chance to live. But they forgot how many lives they wasted while they had power to spare.
who kills by the sword, dies by the sword.
if u support this shit, just wait till its ur turn.
mumu.

Read this BS you wrote up there and tell me you are not an animal living in a zoo.

They fvvvccccked your wife on your bed, and so what?

So the next thing is to put law into your hands?

Smh. I live with animals in this country.

1 Like

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by spiralwedge(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2020
GeneralOjukwu:
You people who claim to be "civilized" actually sound very foolish.

If the husband had brought in a gun and shot him, the husband would claim trespass that he was defending his territory.

I know those who have banged married babes. Rule 1 is to find a neutral place.

The sideguy should be happy the husband is a softie. He should thank his stars

What if the woman had told him she was a widow, or single mother, and that wasn't their first time together, so the guy feel safe.

1 Like

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by happybee: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2020
I don't understand..
Where/who is the husband in that video?
I think the woman might be a widow, judging from the way she seems to be defending the side guy. Cos I think if the hubby was there in the room, she would have felt ashamed.

3 Likes

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by Roon9(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2020
DonroxyII:
Nigga said, "What have I done, Are you crazy" ..

You are fvcking a married woman on her matrimonial bed, boy grin .....
Dem suppose beat this guy wellwell grin ....

That woman though, she really stood her ground for the dude and shielded him to the best of her might ....... Dig Deeper though !!

Its quite shocking! She was not even remorseful. Normally you'd expect her to distant herself or try to cover up but in her case she was ready to die for the dude

1 Like

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by DonroxyII: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2020
Roon9:

Its quite shocking! She was not even remorseful. Normally you'd expect her to distant herself or try to cover up but in her case she was ready to die for the dude
I think she has her reasons for indulging in such ....

there are underlying family issues between her and her husband on one hand , and her vs her in laws on the other hand.
Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by falcon01: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2020
zexy2030:

why are you this pissed of because of cheating?
Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by dadexcel: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2020
imam07:
I pray ur wife will do this same to u many times. It is that time u will know what to say. Before saying this rubbish, first put yourself in d man's shoe. I believe u never marry that's why u think a wife is d same thing as olosho abi.
.........my brother in all honesty I do not think the guy should be touched ....much as I do not support him sleeping with someones wife , but let's get real here . The husband should be dealing with his wife not the man full stop .

The wife was not raped , she invited the man and they had a consensual affair . Instead of beating the man , the husband should face his wife and resolve their issues .

Sand thing I will do if I am in that position.

It is foolhardy to leave the wife and be punching the man , it is stupid , it is barbaric and myopic
Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2020
Gentle034:
Abeg wetin do Hotel? And all these weakling of men sef, out of all d TITUS in d river, na ur fellow Fisher man catch u dey drag. Smh

From the man's reaction, I doubt he knew she was married and in her matrimonial home. Thought he has met big chick with levels.

I know a man who complained of catching his wife with another man and the wife was begging her boyfriend that she should have told him she was married.

I tire.

Girls stick to one man, they will not hear. After jumping around in relationship, it will become hard not to do so in marriage.

1 Like

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2020
Roon9:

Lots of young ladies today are more confirmed harlots that ladies. What they can do and undo to keep themselves feeling sane.

Men should just pray because lots of the so called marriages are just sluts trying to rebrand themselves as wives. The once a slut, always a slut.
Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2020
iamarealman:
Maybe the woman is a widow, because the guy was saying “I didn’t do anything “ , “what did I do ?”

But why her matrimonial home?
KONJiiiiiiii is a ________?

The man does not know she is married.
Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by imam07: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2020
dadexcel:
.........my brother in all honesty I do not think the guy should be touched ....much as I do not support him sleeping with someones wife , but let's get real here . The husband should be dealing with his wife not the man full stop .

The wife was not raped , she invited the man and they had a consensual affair . Instead of beating the man , the husband should face his wife and resolve their issues .

Sand thing I will do if I am in that position.

It is foolhardy to leave the wife and be punching the man , it is stupid , it is barbaric and myopic
You are right but it is not d way u say it until someone be a victim. The wife treatment will be later.
Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Women I fear who no fear you Walai
Na women spoil heaven them still wan spoil Earth again

1 Like

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by Gentle034(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

From the man's reaction, I doubt he knew she was married and in her matrimonial home. Thought he has met big chick with levels.

I know a man who complained of catching his wife with another man and the wife was begging her boyfriend that she should have told him she was married.

I tire.

It's very pathetic den, cuz u no fit date married woman without seeing d signs, let's say he rather cared less or zero.

Girls stick to one man, they will not hear. After jumping around in relationship, it will become hard not to do so in marriage.

B4 nkor, which monkey no like bandana, especially when him don start chop from very young age. E go dey hard to avoid d variety.

1 Like

Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by sisisioge: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Chisos! This is scary mehn! Who has the full uncut video shocked shocked shocked
Re: (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover by karkinase(m): 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
spiralwedge:
Are you the Guy in the video

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Do This With Her Without Neighbours Knowing?? / “It’s been three years since I started f**king you” / Animals That Masturbate, Apart From Humans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.