Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (113401 Views)

Sanusi, Ganduje Reunite In Abuja Airport Two Years After Dethronement / Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Organs(m): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
GEJ smiles and waves at Emir Sanusi as he's been conveyed to Nassarawa state cheesy cheesy

Inside life

Sidon there and be laughing at Sanusi. That is our problem in this country. We will always take sides and at the end we are doing ourselves. See here, your oil money that is supposed to build roads, schools, hospitals etc was not remitted to CBN and Sanusi talked about it, now you are hating him and praising GEJ. Gandule was collecting bribe, he was exposed, the person that exposed him is on the run and Ganduje won reelection through rigging, he is Governor still. This Jibrin said how they were padding budgets in the House of reps and indicted speaker Dogara, etc, he was suspended and Dogara with his padding still ruled.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by membranus: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
FemiOyewoleGCFR:

Gandollar thinks he knows how to humiliate someone, I can tell you for sure that he will soon meet his Waterloo
And you can quote me...

Please make it happen so that I can quote you.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by spy24(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
ityP:

Leave this talk. Oba of Benin knows better than mingling in politics. If he tries it, all the government needs to do is frame him a fraudster and whisk him off to exile. No one has more power than this administration. They can do and undo

The Oba of Benin is backed strongly by his people . you cannot try this with him Benin is very traditional

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by ecclize: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
if the dethroned emir does not have skeleton in is cupboard, he will surely prevail...
but with the look of things it seems to me he has soiled his hand in the past...
if not why is everyone one quiet?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by pacespot(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
SoNature:

Why I like Sanusi is that he is a man that never keeps quiet when things go wrong.

Just the way he couldn't stand the wasteful Jonathan, Sanusi criticized Gandollar and never supported his reelection bid because he had genuine information that the Kano governor is corrupt.

As the CBN governor, he even attacked the national assembly for wasting a significant portion of Nigeria's revenues.

You don't expect honest people to have too many friends in a country full of hypocrites and fantastically corrupt politicians.

If we had many people like that, we would have a great country.

Just my point, these people are always looking to silence dissenting voice of the people just like they introduced social media bills. Sanusi is a dissenting voice anywhere he is whether as a CBN governor or a monarch, that is why he keeps stepping on toes. Truthfully speaking, Nigeria is a nation of sycophants and mediocre leaders and they are ready to prevent anyone speaking against it, even if you are an emir.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Sermwell(m): 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
WINDSOW:
Any Governor wey try am, him generation go craze die
Go and get some education! the governor can fvck any oba up within his state and nothing will happened!! tell me how many British officials died or craze when oba of Benin was deposed??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by LANDLORD72: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Inside Life?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by membranus: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
lastmessenger:
20 billion dollars missing in the emirate account. Too bad. What a thief.let the full wrath of the law take it effect.
And then I woke up and saw that it missing money was in my dream.

Last messenger my foot. You are the last messenger of liars.

20 millions dolls stolen by the Emir!!!! Tell that to the birds.

Does Nigeria have such money stashed anywhere, not to talk of an emirate.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by frankmoney(m): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
MartinsD12:

Law of karma is real, Sanusi should enjoy the unfair treatment he receiving from ganduje, he meted the same treatment to Jonathan by making sure he completely destroyed Jonathan reputation and image while in power
everybody must not support Jonathan ... Everybody must not be good to him .....it's politics ...y'all should get a grip of yourself abeg

6 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by TheKingIsHere: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
All enemies of GEJ are being dealt with and humiliated.

They fought against the chosen one while supporting a m0ronic dullard terrorist.

See them now,

From Oshiomole, to Sanusi, to okorocha.

Tinubu is next cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mcbussy:

But it does not guarantee freedom after such association and movement. Shame
President Buhari is not Air Marshal Idi Amin.Moreover Oga Sanusi told them the truth with regard the issue of Almajiri..I don't want to believe this dethronement is person..I think Oga Ganduje is trying to protect his political future well that makes it personal somehow .
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Dollabiz: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Two Oga’s cannot stand in one position one Has to give way same thing with jealous friends when you hit it they fallout
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Halo22: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
This is a total infringement on one's fundamental human right and a proof that the north is still backward. You can succeed in this kind of act in the east. Rochas tried it with Eze Ilomuanya and failed. Though Sanusi is being punished recently for stepping on the toes of elitist northerners.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by lagdmark(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sunnycliff:
How are the mighty fallen!
e remain Oshiomole, by the time they finish with him...... na for Cotonou him go relocate.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Gandollaar(f): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
SoNature:

Why I like Sanusi is that he is a man that never keeps quiet when things go wrong.

Just the way he couldn't stand the wasteful Jonathan, Sanusi criticized Gandollar and never supported his reelection bid because he had genuine information that the Kano governor is corrupt.

As the CBN governor, he even attacked the national assembly for wasting a significant portion of Nigeria's revenues.

You don't expect honest people to have too many friends in a country full of hypocrites and fantastically corrupt politicians.

If we had many people like that, we would have a great country.
Make we hear word. Is Sanusi clean himself?

Ganduje deposed him on corrupt grounds, didn't you read that?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by champman(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Witcher:
Security Operatives have arrested Muhammadu Sansui II, the dethroned Emir of Kano and whisked him out of the ancient city amidst tight Security.

The palace was cordoned by the combined team of DSS, Police and the Military who had placed him under house arrest before they swooped into the massive abode, seized and took him away..

Aminu Ado Bayero, one of the Sons of late Emir Ado Bayero might be crowned as the 16th Fulani Emir of Kano.

Congratulations Aminu Ado Bayero.
Now let's get back to APC and Oshiomole issues

Calm down...it that how Oshiomhole is giving u people sleepless night?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Kobicove(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
flejnr:
Let’s be frank it’s this fair ?

All is fair in war!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by ajebuter(f): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Chai...GEJ ' head' is strong oooh!

Karma!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Vatod(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Who have the video?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by banhammy: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ganduje will live to regret this.
2023 is not far
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by banhammy: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
ajebuter:
Chai...GEJ ' head' is strong oooh!

Karma!

Which GEJ?
That man in skirt

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by yeyeosoronga: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
Is this even constitutional?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by yeyeosoronga: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
banhammy:
Ganduje will live to regret this.
2023 is not far

He's running his 2nd term.
At most, he will try to become senator, and it would be easier for his constituency to vote him in unless he's from same constituency as Sanusi
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by lastmessenger: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
membranus:

Last messenger my foot. You are the last messenger of liars.

20 millions dolls stolen by the Emir!!!! Tell that to the birds.

Does Nigeria have such money stashed anywhere, not to talk of an emirate.
the real lastmessenger.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Hedvaforever: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
The blood of Gideon Akaluka still screaming, vengeance!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by doggedfighter(f): 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
FemiOyewoleGCFR:

Gandollar thinks he knows how to humiliate someone, I can tell you for sure that he will soon meet his Waterloo
And you can quote me...
I agree totally with you

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by angelfallz(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
ityP:

Leave this talk. Oba of Benin knows better than mingling in politics. If he tries it, all the government needs to do is frame him a fraudster and whisk him off to exile. No one has more power than this administration. They can do and undo
Are you from Benin?
Do you have friends from Benin?
Do you know much about Benin Kingdom?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by stickle(m): 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
This is sad and shows how intolerant, insensitive and unreasonable our leaders are. The long term consequences of our actions to are not taken into consideration provided the aim is achieved.
I weep for this country because no nation can achieve greatness with all these chalatans in power.
Who do we offend? God have mercy.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by ityP(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
spy24:

The Oba of Benin is backed strongly by his people . you cannot try this with him Benin is very traditional

Lol. The government will singlehandedly silent his people. If they try shit, they would be tagged "TERRORIST GROUP". This administration would finish them one time. And forget this traditional stuff. If jazz dey work on politicians, Buhari for don die since

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Sunnycliff(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
lagdmark:

e remain Oshiomole, by the time they finish with him...... na for Cotonou him go relocate.

I laughed real hard mehn! Hope he won't be quarantined in Bini
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Igahbarr: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
By the time Sanusi sues for infringement of his fundamental rights, he will become richer. Watch out.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by ityP(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
angelfallz:

Are you from Benin?
Do you have friends from Benin?
Do you know much about Benin Kingdom?

Same Benin Kingdom the whites almost brought to shreds

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.