Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village (68069 Views)

Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir / El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board / Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Butoneday2(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ahmed0336:

What is your problem with the name of the local government? undecided
bros make una use una brains, these urchins are playing politics with una brains, don't be surprise to hear by tomorrow that this same sanusi is in Aso Rock dinning with buhari or whosoever that is on that seat i don't give a phucvk. Rubbish
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by ghiloman28(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
He flew to abuja and from abuja to Loko by road for about 4hrs.

NairaMaster1:

You mean the private jet landed in Loko, Nasarawa local government?
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by miqos02(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Keziehenry:
Does it mean Sanusi is forbidden from traveling out of the country or residing in abuja or any other part of Nigeria except nasarawa
??
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by nnaeyes6: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
He should bring his bank account to my village. He is the son of the son. Edda people need u
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by akokaite(m): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

Stop being ignorant, who told you he is poor?

Someone that used a private jet to his exile is poor?

NOT the poor u think but his current status
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by paix(m): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hhansome:
Be humble! The poor could be rich tomorrow and the rich a poor. Nothing last forever except God.
His power and authority.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
Davash222:

Toto local government Let me keep quiet fess.

grin grin
Guess they felt he'll need something to take his mind off things and what better thing than that thing lipsrsealed cool
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by yemex04(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
ubecharles:
. � Yes. Not even a public appearance without permission

In modern society I disagree with you..He is free to carry on with his private life..he can even aspire for elective position if he so wishes..
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
I hope that the government did this with the consultation of the host community.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by BCYemz(m): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
See, they no dey tell people where person dey exile go na
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by GoldHorse(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
At least he is in TOTO local government!!! That's a good thing nah, abi? cool
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by wasi9ice: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
History has it that his grand father too was dethroned, sent on exile and later was granted pardon to return to kano,, but l doubt if will just let the sleepy dog lie,, he isn't his grand father,.
I expect the guy to bit hard, as an educated man, he knows his right...

Beside, the position of a traditional Ruler is no way to be compared with that of the Governor of the central bank of NIGERIA...

People even run away from traditional leadership self,,,,,,an elected councillor is more powerfult than he
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by obama30: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/deposed-emir-in-nasarawa-village.html

Loko was not Fulani inhabitant land, but Fulani conquer land. sending sanusi there is to seal any argument that Fulani's own that land from origin. This is evidence that all Fulani are together in invaders and land grabbing killing. wherever the conquer will be made known to all there leaders and the will be planing how to change the story to favor them by sending their dethrone leaders to exile there to go and work for good of Fulani's jihadist. why not Gombe, Bauchi, Kasitina, Sokoto or any among original seven son's of Hausa land, but to land of Ban-za bo-kwe which the conquer.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Angelfrost(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ahmed0336:

What is your problem with the name of the local government? undecided

Probably nothing... Don't mind the dirty mind of that fellow.

Personally, I will like to know the demography of the area... Are there more women than men??! tongue
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Prechy08(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
is this the only picture you people have from Kano? now am confused, some says when he was leaving Kano, some said when he arrived Abuja, or leaving Abuja now this same picture and when he arrived nasarawa.

I am not understanding
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by busomma: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
These people are still in the dark ages. How can u banish someone for any reason whatsoever in this modern world? It surprised me that Sanusi,as educated & accomplished as he is, is involved in such out model culture.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hhansome:
Be humble! The poor could be rich tomorrow and the rich a poor. Nothing last forever except God.

The loud mouth is still donning the turban.
Werey!
You never chi chumtin! The pain you plunged over 5000 bank staffs when you recapitalised Banks as CBN Governor never finish with you.
Na Nassarawa you go dey wear that 2000 dollars louboutin shoes and Versace suit. Even all your stupid comments that none of your children will marry anyone from poor background go silent now.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
I've been observing you on various threads, and you come across as an aggressive person. No insults but, are you happy? you have a man you love? you orgasm? are you financially stable? are you worried about anything?

I don't know how a happy lady who is content with the stuffs in her life would go on being aggressive to men.
sexylassie2:

Stop being ignorant, who told you he is poor?

Someone that used a private jet to his exile is poor?
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by SeunNotOwner: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
Keziehenry:
Does it mean Sanusi is forbidden from traveling out of the country or residing in abuja or any other part of Nigeria except nasarawa

No.
that will be his home town. entry to kano will be limited though.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by LordShiva97(m): 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hhansome:

Not even god.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by SamgoldBaba: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kwanza
There's something I still don't understand, is this about Sanusi Lamido or another person who bears the same name?
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by chinchonglee(m): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hhansome:
who told you the dethronement will actually make him poor

why are Nigerians like dis
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by einsteine(m): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
sexylassie2:
Some people think that this is the end of the case.
It will be contested in court

Can a state governor remove a traditional ruler?

Yes a state governor can.

Officially, all traditional leaders are appointed by the governor
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by sexylassie2(f): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Illuminated993:
I've been observing you on various threads, and you come across as an aggressive person. No insults but, are you happy? you have a man you love? you orgasm? are you financially stable? are you worried about anything?

I don't know how a happy lady who is content with the stuffs in her life would go on being aggressive to men.

how does this relate to the topic of discussion?
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by xynerise: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
Davash222:

Toto local government Let me keep quiet fess.

Me sef shock o
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by wasi9ice: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
sexylassie2:
Some people think that this is the end of the case.
It will be contested in court

Can a state governor remove a traditional ruler?
if a traditional ruler does a bad thing that should warrant his removal, a state governor has the power to do that with the 2/3 of the state assembly ,,don't forget he was appointed by the state governor,, since the advent of democracy and other Oyibo system of government which was imposed on Africans, traditional rulers lost their power,,, they are just their just for name sake
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by JayPeeOham: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
All these places sound familiar to me...all thanks to NYSC!!! grin
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
Do not fall for their tricks lest you are misled

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by franchasng: 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
Mtsww. Is not like Sanusi will agree to this. This guy will not go gentle into the good night. Ganduje should prepare for revenge after 3 years. Sanusi will come to his head by then. He might be our president or SGF
Sanusi and El Rufai can be the president and vice president of the Yoruba nation not Nigeria with God's own people init angry

What makes Sanusi special

Because he likes raising false alarm to appear good

Because he appoints, employs and promotes his concubines and mistresses against others that merit the same role

Because he uses public funds to live luxury life beyond his office and earned income

Because he is always disobedient and in subordinate to his superiors

Because he uses public funds to sponsor terrorists and appease terrorists in the name of Islamic welfare

Tell me why Sanusi should be the next Nigeria's President or SGF angry
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by adelaja70(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
yemex04:

In modern society I disagree with you..He is free to carry on with his private life..he can even aspire for elective position if he so wishes..
FOR wia?... Jokolo and Dasuki Na clear examples
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Spectrum22: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
In this banishment not in violation of Sanusi's constitutional rights?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate / Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.