Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village (68071 Views)

Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir / El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board / Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by adelaja70(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
franchasng:
Sanusi and El Rufai can be the president and vice president of the Yoruba nation not Nigeria with God's own people init angry

What makes Sanusi special

Because he likes raising false alarm to appear good

Because he appoints, employs and promotes his concubines and mistresses against others that merit the same role

Because he uses public funds to live luxury life beyond his office and earned income

Because he is always disobedient and in subordinate to his superiors

Because he uses public funds to sponsor terrorists and appease terrorists in the name of Islamic welfare

Tell me why Sanusi should be the next Nigeria's President or SGF angry

Yoruba kini? God forbid... A Jihadist to the core.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Neddyogu(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Just imagine d kind of local 'ultrarural' village like loko abi lokomotive dat they banished my gee to just because he dared to tell the freaking northerners to keep abreast of the trends. Make cholera no kee my guy dia oo. Chai just imagine Sanusi dey piss like other local mallams. No more royal pissing. Chai what amai even talking sef....
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by yampro: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Please i want to find out something. Sanusi depose to Nassarawa state by the governor(goverment) of Kano state which outside sovereignty of Kano state. we are discussing this sanusi wahala discuss with some friends when one of them ask the question.
Are they telling us that the Fulani/sokoto caliphate control the whole of northern Nigeria?
Guys pls the guru in the house i need ur response
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by sapientia(m): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
Aidejay:
Categories of nairalanders on this sanusi case
1. Gej apologists 2. Everything blame buhari people 3. 2023 conspiracy theorists 4. Igala curse people 5. SLS sympathies. 6. Gandollar analysers 7. Experts in dethronements. 8. The northern Nigeria propaganderists 9. The 1994 beheading accusers. E.t.c. And of course the rest of us who don't give a fck...thank you.

All the listed na our work ooo

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by TobilobaCPT: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nigeria My kontri land where a thief Judge an upright man.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by gentleibraheem(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
what a blessing to the people of loko
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by linearity: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
sexylassie2:
Some people think that this is the end of the case.
It will be contested in court

Can a state governor remove a traditional ruler?

Yes, a state Governor can remove a traditional ruler from office, even a mere LGA Chairman can remove a traditional ruler from office.

The only issue is, if it is not a popular decision, the Governor or LGA Chairman would face the back-clash of his/her constituents, but given the peculiar nature of Nigeria, that will never happen.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Nairaballers94(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
You mean to write modern!
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Nairaballers94(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Asquare84:

That can't happen in a morden society
You mean to write modern!
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

Stop being ignorant, who told you he is poor?

Someone that used a private jet to his exile is poor?

I know you wet your panties already, thinking about his private jet. Sorry to burst your bubble though, he didn't pay for that jet ride, the state government did
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by totowunmido: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nn3muka:

Ask your mum, she speaks on our behalf most times
she is late. Olosho looking for Sanusi's prick
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Nn3muka(f): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
totowunmido:
she is late. Olosho looking for Sanusi's prick
Nn3muka:

learnt the trade from your late mum, sad she died early.
Was it HIV ?
Guess she taught your sisters well, they should be experts by now.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by stchinedu: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Aidejay:
1. Gej apologists 2. Everything blame buhari people 3. 2023 conspiracy theorists 4. Igala curse people 5. SLS sympathies. 6. Gandollar analysers 7. Experts in dethronements. 8. The northern Nigeria propaganderists 9. The 1994 beheading accusers. E.t.c. And of course the rest of us who don't give a fck...thank you.

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by odehaj: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Now that he’s been stripped of immunity, let investigations of 20b during GEJ time commence he must be jailed. Nonsense!!
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by totowunmido: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nn3muka:

olosho kobo kobo tongue
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
Davash222:

Toto local government Let me keep quiet fess.
you have started again grin wink
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Aidejay:
thank you too for your wonderful analogy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
LibertyRep:
It's bad enough to dethrone him, but banishing him to a certain village is greatly unjust.

Does the constitution of the country even support the banishment of any individual at all?
I have been asking the same question for quite a while now...I am guessing it is only theoretical rather than practical...the Constitution guarantees freedom of movement and association...any Nigerian should be able to go to any part of the country without obstruction.

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
9japride:
Let this Emir matter rest. Northerners are not complaining, for them a stumbling block to their way of life has been removed. Check on all major social sites, it's quiet. Same way none of them are speaking against evil of Buhari government on the masses. Smh
I think you have a very good point

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by usis3: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
So toto local government dey exist. This country funny I swear[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
Lostz:
who will pay the bills while he is on exile? Kano government?

Me
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by alezzy13: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Neatb:
That loko of a place is the most remote village i have been to. No light, water, poor network reception.

Can u imagine!! And that's where they sent him to. shocked
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ahmed0336:

What is your problem with the name of the local government? undecided

Sounds like a local government in a womans body
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
LibertyRep:
It's bad enough to dethrone him, but banishing him to a certain village is greatly unjust.

Does the constitution of the country even support the banishment of any individual at all?

Such a law would be a nullity once it runs contrary to the provisions of the constitution.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Origin(f): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
Which one is this exile this exile that grin

In this modern world,

someone that will put on suit and go and work abroad.....
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by bigtt76(f): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy ....I see what you just did there

Davash222:

Toto local government Let me keep quiet fess.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Nn3muka(f): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
totowunmido:
My late mum is an olosho kobo kobo, even my sisters tongue
fixed
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by tolguy(m): 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
Aidejay:
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by Caseless: 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
Aidejay:
igala people cursed him(SLS).
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by ReubenE(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
sexylassie2:
Some people think that this is the end of the case.
It will be contested in court

Can a state governor remove a traditional ruler?
Traditional rulers/matters are on the Residual List.
That list is exclusively reserved for state/local authorities.
A traditional ruler is suppose to report to a local government chairman. That is the way the law is design.

Traditional rulers live large and above their status of authority in present day Nigeria because of modernism/globalisation and the vast influence that they have. It is in that regard that governors always romance them to gain political capital.

They are to report to LG Chairmen
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village by picoba(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2020

Heat here in Loko is much. I doubt if Sanusi can leave for a year there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate / Juju Priestesses At Edo Assembly, Curse Obaseki’s Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.