Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods (26288 Views)

2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians / Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day / Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by PropertyBuying(f): 6:16am On Mar 11, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
After placing all kinds of fees and taxes on alternative payment methods, we are now advised to "adopt" them.

We have heard.
I think the authorities breed review these extra charges alternative payment methods in the wake of this pandemic
[b][/b]
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 11, 2020
PropertyBuying:
I think the authorities breed review these extra charges alternative payment methods in the wake of this pandemic
[b][/b]

I doubt they will do that. The CBN 'advice' apparently is mainly for revenue generation, using the coronavirus as the motive. If it had been genuine medical advice, it would have been more properly issued by the Ministry of Health.
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 11, 2020
They should remove the fees to encourage people to use it. Even if it's just for the period until the virus subsists
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by donbrowser(m): 6:32am On Mar 11, 2020
Yet you introduced N50 stamp duty
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by dazzlingd(m): 6:33am On Mar 11, 2020
Nigerians will not hear....nigerians and cash!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by OlujobaSamuel: 6:39am On Mar 11, 2020
Erase or reduce all the nonsense charges on e-transaction so we can embrace it.
Heaven is falling, no be one person palava. Thank God the virus no get quota system
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by maasoap(m): 6:39am On Mar 11, 2020
PoshBoss007:
So basically, those in rural areas shouldn't make any business transactions because they probably don't know how to make use of these other payment options. While coming from a good angle, it's sheer bullocks, as usual. Not taking into consideration other factors.

Nigerians and our way of rebellion against any useful advice. The advice is to just limit the way we interact with currency notes, not that it is possible for us not to touch currency notes. It is up to individuals to adopt various strategies to deal with currency notes such as hand gloves, using sanitiser as soon as possible after handling money, etc
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by mauchiz: 6:44am On Mar 11, 2020
Everyone should wear surgical hand gloves,

This corona virus is not funny,
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Perfecttouchade: 6:44am On Mar 11, 2020
I believe the government too should stop or reduce the transfer charges placed on every transfer transactions at least for now..these people will cash out with these ussd or mobile transactions, calculate na...if everyone now adopt the system then some people will be smiling na
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by vezycash(m): 6:53am On Mar 11, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Pls Guys, where is my man, ?

He have catch Toyota Corolla Virus

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by djoey89: 6:57am On Mar 11, 2020
With all the useless charges inherent while using other channels, this country get as e be. Transfer fee, stamp duty and the rest idiiotiiik charges.
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Bluffly: 6:58am On Mar 11, 2020
Citytrend:
And what about Micro Businesses like the woman selling Akara down the road, and the people in Rural communities? Especially the uneducated. Because money travel everywhere

Must our Socalled Leaders always demonstrate their incompetence at all time?

All these dudes could care about is how to generate more money via electronics transfer TAXS and VATS, As if they have anything to show for the ones they've collected

Abeg joo, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Also, do Fully Ready Website. See my info below to Chat me
Everything has two sides. The advice does not demonstrate any incompetence. You decided to see what you said and they feel it is one measure of keeping Nigerians safe.
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by johnmartus(m): 6:58am On Mar 11, 2020
This man no get sense. I wonder how he managed to get to that position. Well with the help of his brother nothing is not possible.

But this man not qualified for the job .
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by kokostick(m): 7:01am On Mar 11, 2020
So to buy 20 naira groundnut I'll need to do transfer.. cry shocked
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Mustack: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2020
Citytrend:
And what about Micro Businesses like the woman selling Akara down the road, and the people in Rural communities? Especially the uneducated. Because money travel Miles

All these dudes could care about is how to generate more money via electronics transfer TAXS and VATS, As if they have anything to show for the ones they've collected

Abeg joo, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Also do Fully Ready Website. See my info below to Chat me

What about those almanjiries that don't even no anything or those poor woman in the villages
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by engrchykae(m): 7:16am On Mar 11, 2020
ayusco85:
I can't wait to see the end of this useless virus that has caused the world havoc almost the same havoc caused by world war 2.

Pls do and go like your brother SARS
unfortunately wicked humans brought the two calamities upon themselves.
Ww2 is man-made.
Corona virus is also a biological weapon with the intention of population control.
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Incandescent(m): 7:28am On Mar 11, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
After placing all kinds of fees and taxes on alternative payment methods, we are now advised to "adopt" them.

We have heard.

Adoption kill them there.

Barawo people grin
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2020
maasoap:

Nigerians and our way of rebellion against any useful advice. The advice is to just limit the way we interact with currency notes, not that it is possible for us not to touch currency notes. It is up to individuals to adopt various strategies to deal with currency notes such as hand gloves, using sanitiser as soon as possible after handling money, etc
Oga there's nothing rebellious in what I said. You're making a suggestion, or giving an advice that'd be hard for some other people. What's the assuramce that it's been contained in urban areas alone? And even in the urban areas, is it all of us that make use of other forms of payment? What of the petty traders? Abi you sha wan talk?
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by donprinyo(m): 7:31am On Mar 11, 2020
Government of old brains
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by profstar(m): 7:33am On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by shugabasbn: 8:05am On Mar 11, 2020
This virus abeg na. Trend gently
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Citytrend: 8:05am On Mar 11, 2020
Bluffly:

Everything has two sides. The advice does not demonstrate any incompetence. You decided to see what you said and they feel it is one measure of keeping Nigerians safe.
My Brother just Imagine your feedback if you were the nations health minister. How incompetent would that sound?
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Myself2(m): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2020
Citytrend:
And what about Micro Businesses like the woman selling Akara down the road, and the people in Rural communities? Especially the uneducated. Because money travel Miles

Abeg joo, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Also do Fully Ready Website. See my info below to Chat me

grin grin
Offer valid only yesterday
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by nijabazaar: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2020
Citytrend:

No one should ever contact this guy above for any design services. He is completely unprofessional....
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Dominatrix(f): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2020
Just wash your hands after anything people. I believe this virus is herr, its going to take a while before they talk
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Citytrend: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2020
nijabazaar:

No one should ever contact this guy above for any design services. He is completely unprofessional....
I'm sure no one been Mad in your family before. Hypocrites and sycophant like you
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by nijabazaar: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2020
Citytrend:
I'm sure no one been Mad in your family before. Hypocrites and sycophant like you

When will you cause the madness?

Haven't I prodded enough for you to cast your madness spells?

I still repeat, Guys, don't ever consult Citytrend for any design service. He will simply vamoose with your down payments. He is that larcenous.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Bluffly: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2020
Citytrend:
My Brother just Imagine your feedback if you were the nations health minister. How incompetent would that sound?
Have a nice day
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Citytrend: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2020
nijabazaar:

When will you cause the madness?

Haven't I prodded enough for you to cast your madness spells?
I don't talk too much with elements of. Your sought
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by tot(f): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2020
Citytrend:

Citytrend:
I don't talk too much with elements of. Your sought

Your potential customers are here, reading your response / comment. Why not prove that person wrong by asking for evidence rather than going down the route of insults?
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Citytrend: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2020
tot:

Your potential customers are here, reading your response / comment. Why not prove that person wrong by asking for evidence rather than going down the route of insults?
evidence of what?

How does my business concerns Politically motivated junk comments. Who told you you're talking to a begger
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by tot(f): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2020
Citytrend:
evidence of what?

How does my business concerns Politically motivated junk comments. Who told you you're talking to a begger

He made a comment related to the service you provided which you are advertising, an accusation. So why are not interested in clearing your name? If you do not need customers, then you shouldn't be advertising here. But if anyone was considering contacting you and they see comments like these, best believe they won't.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Novia Shares 'Hitler Buhari' Video On Facebook / ‘FG To Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2020’ - Zainab Ahmed / Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.