Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan (24696 Views)

Buhari Writes Senate, Seeks Amendment Of PIA / Boss Mustapha: Interstate Movement Of Almajiri Violating Buhari’s Order / Governor El-rufai Pledges To Sponsor Education Of Almajiri Boy Who Doesn't Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by Yankee101: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
So jonah was right abi?

Cut your nose to spite your face, they refused to use it

3 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by omoharry(f): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
nameo:

I think you are confused!!
No he is just being stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
What would first kill the Northern elders?
Hypocrisy or their children?

1 Like

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by havenz(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
ILLITERATE AND 'NON OF MY BUSINESS' GOVERNMENT WE HAVE IN NIGERIA. SPENDING OUR MONEY USELESSLY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=voltron14 post=87338642]How many of those schools were constructed?[/quote
Ask google

1 Like

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by Kuficking: 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
onojiwizardgmailcom:
I live in Kano, in my area we have a well built and furnished Almajiri school, that has not been in use since it was built by GEJ, looking through the window you see quality chairs and white board and good fans all covered in dust. Any time I pass through the school I feel bad for this country, sentiment will never let us do things right.

Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by Urchman200: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Susu888:
[/b]However, Aliero lamented that currently, “some of the structures are either laying fallow or put into uses other than what they were originally intended for and some of the facilities in the Almajiri Model Schools are already decaying as they have never been put to use.”[b]

Just like the many projects of pdp it was just for show nd to have something to milk the treasury with but none of the acclaimed schools ever did function (that's if it were properly built in the first place)
I thought u said their is no structure on ground? Maybe he has it mind but was not materialised, the way most of u carry this zomby wk is mind blowing seriously all to discredit ur enemy u will never believed he did anything at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by udemzyudex(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
voltron14:
How many of those schools were constructed?

Who is this zombie.

What a silly question.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by Urchman200: 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Susu888:

Well your thoughts are yours so...
get ur brain intact stop sounding like a dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by Yankee101: 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
onojiwizardgmailcom:
I live in Kano, in my area we have a well built and furnished Almajiri school, that has not been in use since it was built by GEJ, looking through the window you see quality chairs and white board and good fans all covered in dust. Any time I pass through the school I feel bad for this country, sentiment will never let us do things right.

Allah shi yi maka albarka!
Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by Urchman200: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
APCNig:
Where are the schools nah? Are they invisible schools. Sebi even diladipated schools all over the country, we still see them, how come the so called Almajari schools are invisible?
someone is showing u pictures and their location u are busy asking for pictures, this Z wk can make start to behave like an idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by PHIPEX(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
voltron14:

Of course, you can't answer the question.

It's a shame no one has ever been able to quantify this "laudable' project.
You speak like MURIC
Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Gosh, angry
Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by peteradamu: 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
This is the most sensible bill ever presented so far. how i wish that the senate will hasten this bill and act on it instantly. this issue of Almajiri school has been a thing of concern to our country Nigeria especially in the northern part, I was so glad when the Former president GEJ, implement the Almajiri school, i said at least amaljiri will become thing of past, and i was impress and i welcome that development very well, and i said our country will now be great again. But i was very surprise and disappointed when these schools was abandon and rejected by our Northern leaders, despite the hardship these almajiris goes in and in some extend creating security problems especially in the north. but thank God for the Kebbi senate in reminding the senate on the almajiri school again, where both Islamic and Western Education will be thought. I think we are together in this bill pls push on. thanks

1 Like

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by mauchiz: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
onojiwizardgmailcom:

But they said it was a scam,

Thank God you are testifying

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
No matter what other regions do to carry the north along, they are wasting their time. To average northern fool Jonathan was a destroyer. While the elite see him as someone who came to rescue their prey the prey himself see him as someone who came to their predator because that is how they were taught.

If there is no almairi in the north where will the terrorists come from when needed? Who will supply mob to loot and destroy when the prophet who never prophesied is said to insulted? Who will snatch ballot boxes?

Alamajiri is their pride and value. There will be no end to alamajiri in the north until parousia.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

There is something demonic about you lots..even 30k stipend can't justify such wickedness from you people..so the Senate is trying rehabilitate something that never existed? It's like the recruiters of you e-urchins carefully look for and select the worst and most morally bankrupt of the society.

That's why they are called "Zombie"

3 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
ursullalinda:
Hahaha......when they were rubbishing his effort to keep Almajiris off the street........they thought they were doing him......very soon northern elites can't go home to their place......because the havoc this Almajiris will cause will make their place inhabitable.
U dey mind them.

Eating their vomit

4 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
johnpablo541:

160 were constructed, open the link to see the names and locations.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/educeleb.com/list-of-tsangaya-almajiri-model-schools-across-nigeria/amp/
This is the reason I loved that man.
Children are the futures of every country.

Not cattle!

4 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Susu888:

Where are the pictures of them schools? ...Stop telling lies. Ain't no almajiri schools, maybe that was what GEJ intended but that was not what was on ground.

He might have budgeted and even spent for it but he should look for the minister whom the project was under his domain to explain the reality on ground.
Its a pity,shame on you

3 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by Dollabiz: 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
smiley
Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by quiteboy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
SMH
Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by emmykk(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Susu888:

Where are the pictures of them schools? ...Stop telling lies. Ain't no almajiri schools, maybe that was what GEJ intended but that was not what was on ground.

He might have budgeted and even spent for it but he should look for the minister whom the project was under his domain to explain the reality on ground.

So adamu aliero who said so is from the moon,jejely go to google and search of " alamajiri schools build by goodluck Jonathan in Nigeria"

2 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by CSTR2: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
In hindsight, Jonathan should have used those four years in helping the regions that value good things.

What a waste of time and resources. They still ganged up against him at the end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by MansoryMX(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Leave these people alone, let them self destructs since they choose to live a life of violence and hatred for other people’s religion. We have our own issues here in the South and East. We lack factories and production industries and lots of our youths are graduate with distinctive standards but no jobs. If only Goodluck did more by channeling a lot to the south and not that stupid biased amnesty program. This is why I will forever dislike Goodluck Jonathan and the annoying part of it all is he is my kinsman but a weakling. Wasted 4 years to trying to please a people of violence and hatred when you could have channel your vision to the people of South, East and West.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by chozzy: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Confused people

1 Like

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by sulaak(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
onojiwizardgmailcom:

There lies the problem with Nigerian, instead of focusing on the interest of the suffering children they are more concerned with PDP vs APC.

I am not a fan of GEJ, but he did invest a lot in the North, especially in the field of education. Maybe he should have developed the Niger-Delta.

1 Like

Re: Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan by deavicky(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
Make una no revive the school. After an outsider built the school u ppl left it to spoil because u want to continue impoverish the people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose / Military Arrests Boko Haram Sponsors / Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.