Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. (4199 Views)

+18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by hotseat: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2020
I'm in a secret love affair with this married woman. The issue is she's equally interested and I find her irresistible each time we meet though we haven't done the do yet. My conscience is pricking me because I know that it is not the right thing to do. I'm now fighting with my conscience because I don't know how she would react. I don't want to hurt her feelings. Should I just go ahead?

2 Likes

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Skmoda360(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2020
cry. crying on behalf of you....death just dey lurk around your head.....were personified

12 Likes

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by slimjohn2k5: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2020
Remember to skip. it is the work of the devil. When caught

7 Likes

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by QwarkdFerengi(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2020
You again? cool fly when no get sense na grave e dey end with deady body ohhhhh. Focus on other females and leave married woman alone.

1 Like

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Hhansome(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2020
Naso e go drive you reach ground if you or ya likes should come near my spouse.

1 Like

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by KINGreignn: 11:03am On Mar 11, 2020
hotseat:
I'm in a secret love affair with this married woman. The issue is she's equally interested and I find her irresistible each time we meet though we haven't done the do yet. My conscience is pricking me because I know that it is not the right thing to do. I'm now fighting with my conscience because I don't know how she would react. I don't want to hurt her feelings. Should I just go ahead?

You want to take your life do sarrah. You go just die like akuyiah.
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by oluking: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2020
hotseat:

Sit down and identify your priorities,.
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Lexusgs430: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2020
hotseat:

I hope say her husband, don place thunder bolt for her bodi........

A combination of dog and coc.k, spiritually fortified thunder bolt + a dash of water bolt........ tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by AfroKnight: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
I pity you.

Granted, you might be careful to keep it secret but is she as careful? When they bust you, will her body be worth the embarrassment?

Give yourself brain.

1 Like

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by StylishLord(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Just tell me how u want ur thunder Fried, boil, Roasted or cooked

4 Likes

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Timson01(m): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
hotseat:
I'm in a secret love affair with this married woman. The issue is she's equally interested and I find her irresistible each time we meet though we haven't done the do yet. My conscience is pricking me because I know that it is not the right thing to do. I'm now fighting with my conscience because I don't know how she would react. I don't want to hurt her fjeelings. Should I just go ahead?
Very stupid u are in love with a married woman do you know the dangers of absolutely wat u are doing you are playing with fire in ur pocket and ur inner voice is warning u and u care wat the woman will think let me tell u the truth you will be severely purnish if u carry out that act and two may u not lose ur destiny and end up been worthless 3.all the liking for u and the liking u have is temporal meaning wat ever relationship u have with her it wouldn't last it will stop and leave ur soul empty and u will be full of regret
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by mejai(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hotseat, when the seat gets hot u go understand
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Over 3.5 billion women in the world and about half of them are single.

Read again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by SweetCunt97(f): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
hotseat:
Better leave another man's wife alone.
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
hotseat:
Why do you want to eat another man's kpomo?
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Silla007: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
hotseat:

Why plannest to killeth thyself O thou son of man? What meanest thou? Can't you see she is a forbidden fruit you must not eat? Save thy self. Instead go and get your own copy now!
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by gift2xl: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
YES GO AHEAD IDIOT!! grin. MAY BE WHEN YOUR MARRIED AND SOMEONE DOES THE SAME TO YOUR WIFE. THEN YOU WILL REMEMBER HOW TO FIND X IN MATHEMATICS. grin

1 Like

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
I don't comment in topics like this for a reason.
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by ashawopikin(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
hotseat:

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
Make sure you write your will before embarking on this journey of no return.
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Adgideon(m): 12:07am On Mar 12, 2020
Contuine but remember whatever goes around comes around
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Comedian2019: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2020
Tell her to divorce her husband first. If she loves you, she will. Otherwise, don't ever try sleeping with a Married woman.

(1) (Reply)

Men! Do Not Tolerate Any Bullshit From Your Girlfriend/wife / ~ 8 Signs She Is Desperate ~ / Should I Be Jealous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.