Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,418 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Should I Employ My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Employ My Ex (1335 Views)

She Is Employ Already In My Company (photo) / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Ladies Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Employ My Ex by Childofgrace18: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good afternoon my wonderful romance lander, I open this new account to post this for security reasons.

Please pardon my grammatical errors. This write up maybe long. please take your time read, and advise, insults are welcomed too.

in 2018 I posted something here about my ex girlfriend who works under me in one of the advertising agencies but that's past tense now. Late 2018 I resigned from that company because I got a better offer in another agency as HOP (Head of operations) in the charge of South. My ex still works for my formal office not until last year October or November when about 50% of the field workers were retrenched and she was affected. But before then around August 2019 we met in one of my boss in-laws burial in one of the south south state, we sat together until the end of the burial athough she doesn't know anyone in the village except me. after the entire event my boss tried to bring us together, he was like Bros why can't u marry this girl since you both are still single, which I see as a big joke. When I wanted to live she opted to join me in my car which I never said no. after the incidence we chat once in a while and she calls sometimes so I see her as a friend even though we are no longer together.

The problem now, she is jobless since they were retrenched and my office is currently recruiting for a position she is well qualified and her location is part of we're we need people, i have 100% power to give her the job as am the one recruiting in my region both supervisors and others which she knows. But the last time we worked together she is a very unserious person, cos she feels that she can always have her way because of her beauty.

she has submitted her CV, and has been begging me telling me how she needs the job. should I employ her?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Employ My Ex by donbachi(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
If u can handle "old firewood no dey quench" saying.no Wahala.
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by dammywapes(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
uhmm in everything be careful... old witch is in town
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by Optimistdude: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Abeg leave your ex before she put you for double jeopardy.
Where is the job?
Bros abeg make we link up.
I was retrenched too.
Please help a brother.

Childofgrace18:
Good afternoon my wonderful romance lander, I open this new account to post this for security reasons.

Please pardon my grammatical errors. This write up maybe long. please take your time read, and advise, insults are welcomed too.

in 2018 I posted something here about my ex girlfriend who works under me in one of the advertising agencies but that's past tense now. During that period of at about late 2018 I resigned from that company because I got another job as HOP (Head of operations) in the charge of South. My ex still works for my formal office not until last year October or November when about 50% of the field workers was retrenched which affected her. But before then we met in one of my boss in-laws burial in one of the south south state, we were together to the end of the burial and she doesn't know anyone the village except me. my boss was even trying to bring us together, he was like Bros why can't u marry this girl since you both are still single, which I see it as a big joke. When I wanted to live she opted to join me in my car which I never said no. after then we chat once in awhile and she calls sometimes so I see her as a friend even that were no longer together.

The problem now, she is jobless since they were retrenched and my office is currently recruiting for a position she is qualified well qualified and her location is part of we're we need people and the have 100% power to give her the job. But when last time we worked she is highly unserious person because she feels that she can always get away with her beauty.

she has submitted her CV and she has been begging me telling me how she needs the job. should I employ her?

1 Like

Re: Should I Employ My Ex by Joevics(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Childofgrace18:

in 2018 I posted something here about my ex girlfriend who works under me in one of the advertising agencies but that's past tense now. During that period of at about late 2018 I resigned from that company because I got another job as HOP (Head of operations) in the charge of South. My ex still works for my formal office not until last year October or November when about 50% of the field workers was retrenched which affected her. But before then we met in one of my boss in-laws burial in one of the south south state, we were together to the end of the burial and she doesn't know anyone the village except me. my boss was even trying to bring us together, he was like Bros why can't u marry this girl since you both are still single, which I see it as a big joke. When I wanted to live she opted to join me in my car which I never said no. after then we chat once in awhile and she calls sometimes so I see her as a friend even that were no longer together.

The problem now, she is jobless since they were retrenched and my office is currently recruiting for a position she is qualified well qualified and her location is part of we're we need people and the have 100% power to give her the job. But when last time we worked she is highly unserious person because she feels that she can always get away with her beauty.

she has submitted her CV and she has been begging me telling me how she needs the job. should I employ her?
If she's won't work directly under you. I see no problem. Just recommend her, and allow her pass through the recruitment process. This way if she mess up, it won't be on you.
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oga forget your ex-girlfriend that u seff know she’s not serious.... there are many nairalanders that are serious and need that job.... help you e-family....
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by ValCon888: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
You are an idiot. That girl will fùck her way to the top and end up becoming your boss.

And because she's an unserious girl, you'll be the one to do her job.
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by Childofgrace18: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Joevics:

If she's won't work directly under you. I see no problem. Just recommend her, and allow her pass through the recruitment process. This way if she mess up, it won't be on you.

I run the operations in the field and her unserious attitude can affect the entire job even down to the person that will be her direct supervisor. or else she has changed which I can't guarantee. For the recruitment process everyone will pass through it and write the aptitude test. But after that we I have the final say.
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
No sentiments when trying to achieve results especially at the work place. I'm sure you wouldn't employ her if it was your personal business. Most Nigerian employees are like that, if the business crashes, na the owner sabi.

I question the role you were given by the organization because you can't even be trusted to make important decisions. You have the power to recruit yet you are asking if to employ an unserious person.
Like most of the tales on NL these days, this is probably tales by moonlight.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Employ My Ex by godofuck231: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
if u use peepee think u will die disgrace yourself
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by Originalsly: 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
As a top decision maker in the company..... don't you think this is a matter to discuss with your peers? Why Nairalanders?
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by Kiddllc: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
This guy done find trouble... u must give Nairlanders job today grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Employ My Ex by Phenomenal16(f): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Office romance
Igniting old romance
Give her d job.....
Help her........
What r u afraid of?
That means the thing dey ur body self
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by tolugaruba(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
TALK TO HER ABOUT THE UN-SERIOUSNESS AND GIVE HER THE OPPORTUNITY. IF SHE FAILS ON IT FIRE HER.
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by Bigdre31: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Get her the job please , but make sure you tell her about seriousness & no office romance o
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by AfroKnight: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Depends on how she treated you and your work in your former place of work.

If she was an unserious person then, she may not have changed now.

Will you be able to take disciplinary actions if she proves to be unserious.

If she took advantage of your closeness or your breakup to hurt you in the past then you have no business employing her.

I’ll leave you with this:

Adults don’t change. Women always look for ways to take guys for granted.

1 Like

Re: Should I Employ My Ex by Optimistdude: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Childofgrace18:

I run the operations in the field and her unserious attitude can affect the entire job even down to the person that will be her direct supervisor. or else she has changed which I can't guarantee. For the recruitment process everyone will pass through it and write the aptitude test. But after that we I have the final say.
Bros please consider
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by daprofo: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by doris4u(f): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2020
Unless u still have feelings for her why are u considering working with an ex in the same company, there is nothing we are telling you here that u will do, u will still do wats on ur mind.
In between pls I need a good job like urs badly, pls help a sis
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by Lexusgs430: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2020
Childofgrace18:

in 2018 I posted something here about my ex girlfriend who works under me in one of the advertising agencies but that's past tense now. Late 2018 I resigned from that company because I got a better offer in another agency as HOP (Head of operations) in the charge of South. My ex still works for my formal office not until last year October or November when about 50% of the field workers were retrenched and she was affected. But before then around August 2019 we met in one of my boss in-laws burial in one of the south south state, we sat together until the end of the burial athough she doesn't know anyone in the village except me. after the entire event my boss tried to bring us together, he was like Bros why can't u marry this girl since you both are still single, which I see as a big joke. When I wanted to live she opted to join me in my car which I never said no. after the incidence we chat once in a while and she calls sometimes so I see her as a friend even though we are no longer together.

The problem now, she is jobless since they were retrenched and my office is currently recruiting for a position she is well qualified and her location is part of we're we need people, i have 100% power to give her the job as am the one recruiting in my region both supervisors and others which she knows. But the last time we worked together she is a very unserious person, cos she feels that she can always have her way because of her beauty.

she has submitted her CV, and has been begging me telling me how she needs the job. should I employ her?

Egungu, be careful.... Nah express you dey go so.....
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by Belafonte(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Egungu, be careful.... Nah express you dey go so.....

You done tell am
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2020
Don’t mix business with your personal life
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by Idontgiveafuck2: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2020
Childofgrace18:

ASK YOURSELF THESE....CAN SHE DO THE SAME FOR ME ASSUMING I'M IN HER SHOES? IF UR ANSWER IS YES,THEN DO IT FOR HER....BUT IF ITS A NO,THEN don't .
Re: Should I Employ My Ex by ASPIREX: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Childofgrace18:

Sometimes I wonder what we want when the answer we seek already lies in the words we type.

1 Like

Re: Should I Employ My Ex by evil1: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Allow her pass through the process then employ her. Let her know its strictly professional and if she shows any sign of incompetence or insubordination she will be fired.

(1) (Reply)

8 Times Toke Makinwa Slays And Stunning (photo) / Jamaican Girl Seen Fully Conclude On The Road. 18+ / The Reason Why Nairaland Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.