Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

God Gave Me Anointed V.a.g.i.n.a, Sleep With Me And Get Healed – Female Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Gave Me Anointed V.a.g.i.n.a, Sleep With Me And Get Healed – Female Pastor (2744 Views)

Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? / God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Gave Me Anointed V.a.g.i.n.a, Sleep With Me And Get Healed – Female Pastor by Djpaparazy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
So, the founder of Life of Faith and Prosperity Ministry, Asaba, Delta State, Pastor Veronica has said that God gave her anointed virginal as a solution to men who have infertility problems.

The clergywoman made the claims while delivering a sermon during a church service. According to her, any man who sleeps with her will be healed of his fertility problem.

She added that her mission on earth is to cure fertility problems in men which happens anytime her body fluid touches a man’s p*n!s.

To make the information available to those who were not in her church, she also took to Facebook to share the message. Read her post below.

See more
http://www.naijatiktok.com.ng/2020/03/god-gave-me-anointed-vagina-sleep-with.html?m=1

Re: God Gave Me Anointed V.a.g.i.n.a, Sleep With Me And Get Healed – Female Pastor by Djpaparazy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nigerians shud go and subscribe there ooo..

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me Anointed V.a.g.i.n.a, Sleep With Me And Get Healed – Female Pastor by Dashingprince(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
The devil has come again

Re: God Gave Me Anointed V.a.g.i.n.a, Sleep With Me And Get Healed – Female Pastor by ikh777: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
THIS IS LATASHA EMANUEL....

stop your lies. your blog will not get traffic with such lies.

too many lies about this on nairaland will NEVER make it true.

such a ministry does not even exist in DELTA STATE.

you guys are boring
Re: God Gave Me Anointed V.a.g.i.n.a, Sleep With Me And Get Healed – Female Pastor by DaddyRochie1642: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
And I have an Anointed Dick
Re: God Gave Me Anointed V.a.g.i.n.a, Sleep With Me And Get Healed – Female Pastor by flyinnizam(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
fluid ke...so u wan give men HIV

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Disappointed At Arise News For Announcing Sex Championships / Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately / How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.