Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date (2725 Views)

I Do Not Work in A Cybercafe, naijainfogalery Lied Against Me / Ever Being Lied Against Before?share Your Experience ! / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by nedum: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2007
Never Trust A Girl Exp Under 20

it was a sunday after service, i was alone in front of my house gate n there was this girl asking me about a place to buy a tech drawing sheet. i reply sayin not so possible u can get one because of its a Sunday. she look down a bit n move on. that all that happen on the first meeting with her (if i must recall this happen in January 2007).

just last week i was at home, i didnt go to work because i have a BACK BONE problem wit my internet services providers (ISP)
I heared a soud on the gate as i turn round towards that direction i saw this same girl i meet on the street making her way in with four raw girls in her hand.

she said hi n i was so dump at first all i can remember sayin was hi. i did not invite her or expected to see her. i managed to drop the surprised look on my face n kept on repeatin this words - Wud up Wud up Wud up. guys i believe now i was tryin to find out the reason WHY she came visitin. she try to put up conversations like U WORSHIP AT REDEEMED because she saw the sticker in the gate. now she was wit me in my room n i got to know little about her SCHOOL, class SS2, DOB (17 years), n more. i told her few things about my self.

it was about 25 - 30mins conversation n she was about leaving, as i got up from where i was sittin i noticed the way she was lookin at me n believe me she came close to my body n hug me. i smile a all that i almost concluded was a hug of a new friend BUT this where i misunderstood or got it wrong, she refused to break n will started kissi. NO sex

finally she decided to take her leave, as she open the gate, she saw her mum comin (looking for her) she turn back, i mean she could not face her mum n the panic began. shakin terribly, i try talkin her down to relax that when her mum moves to the next street i will signal her to come out. so i was the eye for her escape but unfortunate her mum didnt want to move further she (mum) stood at the junction of the street making it possible for her to have a view of the major entrance n exist of the street n imposssible for her to come out from my compound.

close to 2hrs n the worries increase form both parties(she and I) so in a bid to end it all i suggested her climbin over the fence to an uncompleted buildin so she can end this search on her. when she finally went over the fence wit the help of a ladder, she went on wit the panic. the eggs on her hand drop on the floor in the process as she shake's in fear. i told her to stay put while i went across the fence for the second time to get money to buy 2 of the eggs that was broken.

as i reach out to get money in my room i heared a large noise CHIDINMA, here comes the dad of the girl. i must say i was not findin this funny. the man shouted n ask of her Daughter, i told the her dad that she was not here n i didnt see any girl with that name. the dad finally felt after i managed to convinced him. i hurried to were she was n i told her the situation is out of hand she has to go to her parent's because they are really worried. we agreed to a plan for her to tell her parent why she was late on the errand (which was that she broke the eggs on her way, so she was scared because of what she will go through at home), to my greatest surprised of the day after the beating from her parent's she confesesd that she was at my house BUT THAT I FORCED HER IN FROM THE STREET (more like she was abducted)

her parent's made head way to my house (i was just with a towel around my waist) i heared a nock on the gate n when i opened they rush me try bringing me outside to the street, how embrassin it would have been (better imagin) when they would not successed in doing that they resolved in beatin me up (broke my nose plus a black eye).

i can't understand why she lied against me. my word's against her's.

guys whatdauthinks (for me life stinks)
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by busygirl(f): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2007
ooooo cry wat a sad story---------pele!
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by OmoEko1(f): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2007
Sorry my brother oh u are feeling better now cry cry cry cry, very very sad story cry cry cry.

Damn don't u have sisters that can beat the shit out of that girl for u.

Am serious ohhhhhhhh, she deserve a serious beating

But u are lucky they didn't call the cops on u sha becos it would have been another case.

It's going to be her word against yours

PELE ohhhhhhhhh, i feel bad that she lied just to safe her own butt
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by busygirl(f): 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2007
[/quote][quote author=Omo Eko link=topic=47146.msg1010739#msg1010739 date=1175539886]

Damn don't u have sisters that can beat the shit out of that girl for u.

Am serious ohhhhhhhh, she deserve a serious beating
@ omo eko, dat's funny!
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by SweetT1: 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2007
@nedum
has this girl been in your house b/4?

In a country where the police is efficient, black eye will be the least of your worries. You will have to register as a child molesterbecasue she is under 18 ! comprede?
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by OmoEko1(f): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2007
Sweet T:

@nedum
has this girl been in your house b/4?

Yes she has becso he stated that it was a sunday after service, i was alone in front of my house gate n there was this girl asking me about a place to buy a tech drawing sheet. i reply sayin not so possible u can get one because of its a Sunday. she look down a bit n move on. that all that happen on the first meeting with her (if i must recall this happen in January 2007).
In a country where the police is efficient, black eye will be the least of your worries. You will have to register as a child molesterbecasue she is under 18 ! comprede?
yeap u right am sure he won't want to be registered has a sex offender
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by Coleslove: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2007
Write to Hints/Better Lover in Nigeria, i guess they'll give your story a better publication. Thats to show you nothing good comes easy. A kiss, deserves a Black eye and a real beating. Ndoh my brother.
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by SweetT1: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2007
@nedum
you've changed the topic of your posts. i smell something fishy in your story !
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by lalaboi(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2007
wot a piri!! u should av cleared d coast b4 lettn her in! lol

hw old ar u na? so i'll knw why d parents beat u up! lol
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by busygirl(f): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2007
How come the topic of your thread have changed? You didn't say you had a date. doubting your story
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by MAYORIN1(m): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2007
bros na ya fault
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by OmoEko1(f): 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2007
@the topi

well well well stop lying

U changed the story so many time now and even the title

LIARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by SweetT1: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2007
@nedum
i think it's safe to call you a child molester. lol
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by nedum: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2007
what's happenin here, i posted my story yesterday only to see a different headin on it. hmmn. please i want to ask the administrator of this site to please explain this. i NEVER had a date or was about havin one wit the said girl. Nairalanders please be sure you are of a perfect mind set before contributin to a post. i must stress further that this site was to bring to knowledge about event n WHY in Gods name someone would want to start a story n expert to be pity or sorried by people he/she cant see or even know. ALL I WANTED IS TO LET THE WORLD KNOW MY STORY N LEARN A LESSON FROM IT.

Thanks all the same people.

site admin  pls comment,
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by Maneater1(f): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmm! I understand, it happened to a fine brother called R.kelly. They set him up! Bloody underaged tramps! angry
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by romeo(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2007
say your age!!! and what did you expect after kissing a 17yrs old? and i am sure that if not because of the limited time she had the story could have gone to another level on your bed

she came to me and before i knew she started kissing me bla bla bla bla, , LIAR
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by ultrafem(f): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2007
nedum

omg i feel for you. shit! what a case, many girls do this , it is so not funny especailly to the wrong guys. it always seems to happen to decent guys, she was lucky if it was some other guy she wouldnt have seen her pant to run with talk less of ladder. she is wicked .

I find your stroy plausible and you sound ok, i don't know what came of this matter but i hope you are ok.

i understand when u say never trust a girl under 20, i am 19 i would not do such a thing, i will take my beating and leave the guy out of it. but yes never trusting a girl under 20 is probably the safest route to take, self preservation is the best policy, take care
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by spoilt(f): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2007
sorry but you should never have messed with her! undecided
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by ultrafem(f): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2007
spoilt he said they didnt have sex, give him the benefi of the doubt
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by spoilt(f): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2007
you dont have to have sex. dont even hover around her!
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by ultrafem(f): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2007
yeah
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by hotchic1(f): 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2007
thats a very funny and sad as well but i never had of such stories,you too,thats a lesson,never try to take advantages of young ladies.
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by adeboo(f): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2007
Oga o i dont even know what to say.

But you know she was desperate and desperate peopledo desperate things.

So take heart and stay away from underage girls.
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by legovo(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2007
bros,
pray not & watch not 2 fall into temptation.
4 dis na temptatioN
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by angelchi(f): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2007
Tank God say dem no disgrace u pass dat one, dis one go teach una way like small children lesson.
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by Busta(f): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2007
Like everyone said, good thing u did not get arrested.

she is just 17, u shld have known better than to mess with her becos am sure if she hadn't be caught that day, she would have definately come back and maybe u would have slept with her. So, in a way it was a good thing she got caught and at least now, u'll run away from gurls under 20.

tough luck bro!
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by marlet01(m): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2007
what else can i say? She's just a kid, u should hav known better. Anyway sorry for what happened and try to stay away from under aged girls.
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by Agboola1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2007
thank God ooooo, dem no carry you go station u 4 hear wen. but i pity n sympathize with u bro. thats why i dont do kids. beware fellas
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by samsilo(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2007
I feel this guy is telling the truth, fact is you should have refused to let her into your house.When I was serving in one village in Imo state there was this Uniport student I was toasting, she was 20 but had a sister who was 16 and in secondary school. Sometimes I would see the sister and just ask about her elder sister.
To my surprise one day I asked the junior one, her how are you ,what of your sister? She frowned and said I don't know! I felt her sis must have offended her. Later one boy told me the girl said she did not like me asking about her sister,after all the sister had a boyfriend and she ( the junior)loved me.
Guys I was shocked beyond belief,I was 25 at the time. So some of these small girls can be dangerous.
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by TrueTalk3: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2007
samsilo:

So some of these small girls can be dangerous.

Yeah right!

How dangerous? She must have put a gun to his head, for the kissing to commence

The only way 'nedum' wont be faulted here is if he is not older than 19. Otherwise he should be taken to his village square for proper flogging. tongue
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by fellow(m): 5:00am On Apr 17, 2007
grin grin I wonder why you are cryin over this!!! At least you got a kiss from an unknown girl and you readily gave it to her. I know if she had been willing to sleep with you there and then you wouldn't have obliged. Dummy!! Assuming they came to kill you nko grin grin na how you go open door be that invite them in.

The blackeye serves you right
Re: How A 17 Year Old Girl Lied Against Me After Our Date by finemocha(f): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2007
y do u nigerian men always take girls into your rooms especially when u dont know them. i remember i was on vac and i was in my male freinds house, next thing the idiot is saying hey lets talk in my room. i mean y, tomorrow if u like caryy mammy water into ur room, if u want to have a conversation with someone, especially if i dotn know u, we are talking outside the gate. hoha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. / Are You In A Phantom Relationship? / Eww Why Why Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.