Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

A Woman Must See Her Fiance's Manhood Before Marriage - Pastor David Ibiyeomie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Must See Her Fiance's Manhood Before Marriage - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (2384 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Must See Her Fiance's Manhood Before Marriage - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Richarddjudkins: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pastor David Ibiyeomie has said that no matter what, a woman shouldn’t see her fiancé’s penis before marriage.

He said this while discussing relationship matters at the Youth Arise service. A member asked if it’s allowed for a woman to see her fiancé’s sex organ before marriage to check if he’s OK sexually and Pastor Ibiyeomie said it is not in the woman’s place to check, instead, if the man has a sexual problem, he should confide in his wife-to-be. He added that it is self-deception for a woman to think that she will look at the penis and just stop at looking.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
https://plantygist..com/2020/03/a-woman-must-see-her-fiances-manhood.html?m=1

Re: A Woman Must See Her Fiance's Manhood Before Marriage - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Gwagone: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Where is it in the Bible?
Man of god
Re: A Woman Must See Her Fiance's Manhood Before Marriage - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by crackhouse(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Gwagone:
Where is it in the Bible?
Man of god
don't just read headline. Read the body. Op is evil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Must See Her Fiance's Manhood Before Marriage - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Annie939(f): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
OP you are not only evil you're also devil

1 Like

Re: A Woman Must See Her Fiance's Manhood Before Marriage - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2020
I will look and just stop at looking, really.

I remember my friend's hostel party back then in uni. A guy smoked weed for the first time and started stripping. The size of the dick that day has never left my memory. Like a stub! How can a grown man's dick be that short!
Re: A Woman Must See Her Fiance's Manhood Before Marriage - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by zicoraads: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

I remember my friend's hostel party back then in uni. A guy smoked weed for the first time and started stripping. The size of the dick that day has never left my memory. Like a stub! How can a grown man's dick be that short!
Hay God

Smh. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Woman Must See Her Fiance's Manhood Before Marriage - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2020
zicoraads:

Hay God

Smh. cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: A Woman Must See Her Fiance's Manhood Before Marriage - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by SavageResponse(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2020
Richarddjudkins:
Pastor David Ibiyeomie has said that no matter what, a woman shouldn’t see her fiancé’s penis before marriage.

He said this while discussing relationship matters at the Youth Arise service. A member asked if it’s allowed for a woman to see her fiancé’s sex organ before marriage to check if he’s OK sexually and Pastor Ibiyeomie said it is not in the woman’s place to check, instead, if the man has a sexual problem, he should confide in his wife-to-be. He added that it is self-deception for a woman to think that she will look at the penis and just stop at looking.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

The heading and the content of the thread are contradictory
Re: A Woman Must See Her Fiance's Manhood Before Marriage - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by AfroKnight: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2020
OP has set a trap for those who only read captions and jump in to comment. cheesy
Re: A Woman Must See Her Fiance's Manhood Before Marriage - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

you need to go further

Re: A Woman Must See Her Fiance's Manhood Before Marriage - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by rosy1992(f): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
That's absolutely true.

(1) (Reply)

S£x Starved Lady Goes Unclad Crying For Help / Advice Needed, My relationship is about to crash. Please guys help me out / What Do U Think Of This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.