Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Which of the Nigerian Enjoyment Do you spend Your Money On? Photo!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which of the Nigerian Enjoyment Do you spend Your Money On? Photo!! (1364 Views)

How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which of the Nigerian Enjoyment Do you spend Your Money On? Photo!! by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 12, 2020
I’m re-evaluating my life. Sleep nor gree come.

Which of the Nigerian enjoyment is eating your money/salary?

The three combination seems to my own.

Women
Drink
Weed

When you add “drugs” to this three combinations, your life is finished.

In the nearest future I want to do away with women. But drinks and weed will stay for a while.

Later later at around 50s, I’ll stop weed, make too much wisdom nor go kill me grin

4 Likes

Re: Which of the Nigerian Enjoyment Do you spend Your Money On? Photo!! by Gofwane(m): 3:16am On Mar 12, 2020
stupidity:
I’m re-evaluating my life. Sleep nor gree come.

Which of the Nigerian enjoyment is eating your money/salary?

The three combination seems to my own.

Women
Drink
Weed

When you add “drugs” to this three combinations, your life is finished.

In the nearest future I want to do away with women. But drinks and weed will stay for a while.

Later later at around 50s, I’ll stop weed, make too much wisdom nor go kill me grin
lemme not lie. Na drink oh
Re: Which of the Nigerian Enjoyment Do you spend Your Money On? Photo!! by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 12, 2020
Gofwane:
lemme not lie. Na drink oh
Drink! !! !! ! I calculate money for drink last year If I use am do business I go be next dangote. God go help me sha
Re: Which of the Nigerian Enjoyment Do you spend Your Money On? Photo!! by Gofwane(m): 4:12am On Mar 12, 2020
Shibaraba:

Drink! !! !! ! I calculate money for drink last year If I use am do business I go be next dangote. God go help me sha
grin Shayo na real bastard I swear
Re: Which of the Nigerian Enjoyment Do you spend Your Money On? Photo!! by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 12, 2020
Shibaraba:

which business you wan do way go give you like dangote money?

Think before you reply.
Re: Which of the Nigerian Enjoyment Do you spend Your Money On? Photo!! by Busy001: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Tais2:
Solution to your epileptic power supply.
You deserve a website for your business

(1) (Reply)

Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup? / Shocking!! Two ladies twerk in the middle of the road! / ...Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.