Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,191 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention (48184 Views)

Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet / Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS / Deposed Emir Sanusi Sues IGP, DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by leicestercamper: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Good development
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
At least SOMETHING is partially working in Nigeria
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by Perfecttouchade: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gandollar should be in detention not sanusi

1 Like

Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by uunwanaobong3: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
EPL is suspended until April ...... Breaking new

Liverpool right now

Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by Comedian2019: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
I don't remember wen being an emir becomes a crime in Nigeria
It's a crime to the dollar man

1 Like

Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by joefelin2345: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
OkoroBufo:

Justice Chikere is not a human rights activist, he is an employee of the FG.
Your forefathers, Authur Nzeribe and Daniel Kanu were the useful idiots who were used to bring Nigeria's democracy to doom. They both come from a tribe that could sell their mothers for a peanut just to slave for their fulani masters.

-Okoro Bufo
Pls do not crucify a whole race bc of actions of few. A man is a man, a race is a race. I am a Yoruba, I schooled in the East and did my NYSC in the North, Kano State to be precise. I have met a lot of wonderful people in every part of the country that I have been opportune to visit. Let's bear with one another. None of us determined where n which tribe we would like to be born. Everything has been predestined. Stop being ethnocentric pls.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by Comedian2019: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Pusyiter:
This will take another mile to obey the order
They will tell you that they have not received the order thereby keeping him longer than necessary.
They will "rearrest" him and charge him for another "offence".
Funny people

1 Like

Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by Nmezor(f): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Didn't come as a surprise
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by Indispensable85(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Will the clueless dullard called buhari obey the court?
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by Amah70: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
All these Boko Haramists are fooling others. Abeg bring better story,
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by Subduer: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
redsun:
The banishment act is archaic, abusive and unconstitutional. And just like most British themed laws in Nigeria, it is dysfunctional, unthoughtful and unprogressive.
Banishment was PROFRESSIVE when Sanusi was Emir, that's why that corrupt charlatan didn't bother to ammend the now SUDDENLY ARCHAIC EMIRATE LAWS of Kano State. Something must be wrong, VERY WRONG with a sun that's red.
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by trutht828: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
OnankpaBa:
Goodnews

Buhari will disobey
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by mauchiz: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Apc is house of commotion, everyday one trouble, they should release him,
OR
Are they waiting for the United States or Trump to intervene, before they will release him?
Buhari likes eye service.
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by Buffalo2(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
staga:
What has the man done to deserve house arrest?
oyamilenu
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by Buffalo2(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
wetmenow:
Na dem sabi.

When is Buhari going to travel
Dem no born am
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by bjack02(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Compensation must be paid for infringement of his human rights.
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by Successlane: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
femixville:
A Fulani man was dethroned by Another Fulani,
A Yoruba Lawyer filed a suit against the Fulani man's detention and house arrest.
An Ibo Judge pronounced the Fulani man's release.. Isnt it wonderful..

Season 1, Episode 2 is by March 26

I'm loving this game... Lol

You are merely feeding fat on too much bigotry !!!!!

A Yoruba Lawyer -- Professional

An Ibo Judge - professional
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by bakescos01: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
jaxxy:

B4 u talk about Injustice, look at the history of the man involved and ask whether he himself cares about justice or personal interests. I can’t waste my time on this matter. Like I said they know what they are doing and u will exhaust ur emotions and energy on their game plans instead of ur own.

Showing concern doesn’t mean you are exhausting your energy. Concerns don’t drain your energy. You have the power to control your own energy. And also, am waiting for the one person that have not sinned or done wrong before to come out. Criticizing how he is being treated doesn’t mean I love the man Sanusi but sometimes we have to stand for what is right. If we keep letting all this things go like that soon or later it will be your own turn or that of your family that they will just pick you up for nothing and by then there might not be anyone left to fight for you.
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by slowice(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
The Mumu nonsense in this country is just too much... Funny how law enforcement agencies even join hands with illiterate state governor to enforce archaic illegality in 21st century.
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by femixville(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Successlane:

You are merely feeding fat on too much bigotry !!!!!
A Yoruba Lawyer -- Professional
An Ibo Judge - professional

I only see unity, you can only see bigotry.. You are laden with bigotry yourself.. I should scrape your scalp for misreading and misjudging my mind..
Must you always share your negative energy on every one.. oga grow up..
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by taiwik121: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Freedom is free
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by daniddan1999: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
He has right to freedom of liberty he should not be locked up in one place the constitution provides for the fundamental human rights of all and as such no citizen should be deprived his/her right, except such a person committed a greavious offense only then can he be arrested and dealt with within the confine of the law.
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
bakescos01:

Showing concern doesn’t mean you are exhausting your energy. Concerns don’t drain your energy. You have the power to control your own energy. And also, am waiting for the one person that have not sinned or done wrong before to come out. Criticizing how he is being treated doesn’t mean I love the man Sanusi but sometimes we have to stand for what is right. If we keep letting all this things go like that soon or later it will be your own turn or that of your family that they will just pick you up for nothing and by then there might not be anyone left to fight for you.

Some of us will never do what Sanusi has done to get this treatment he has befallen on himself. I wish him well all thesame.
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by ugodedoc: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hausa game of throne. Dethrone him in order to grant him freedom for presidency.
It is time for the south east to rule.
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Let wait for another order from another court.
Naija is a joke. It takes a mad man to live in this country,
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by gouken2: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Goodnews
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by enemyofprogress: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
I hope the modafokas will comply
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by enemyofprogress: 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
daniddan1999:
He has right to freedom of liberty he should not be locked up in one place the constitution provides for the fundamental human rights of all and as such no citizen should be deprived his/her right, except such a person committed a greavious offense only then can he be arrested and dealt with within the confine of the law.
God bless you. I ate sanusi but i do not like the way he is being treated like a common criminal
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by RightChannel: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Let's See If Bubu Go Release Him After all They Are Both allah's Slaves From The Religion Of Pieces..
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by Starhearts: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
But l hear say diz demon dey Lagos state

Or abi naa fake news l read for nairaland yesterday
Re: Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention by Bekool(m): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
DONSMITH123:

https://punchng.com/breaking-court-orders-igp-dss-to-release-sanusi-from-detention/

Waste of time does buhari obey court orders? Expect another court to counter this ruling in few days buhari might even go to the achives to look for documents that implicates sanusi to keep him detention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library / Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos / Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.