Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) (54051 Views)

Bandits Attack President Buhari's Convoy In Katsina, Two Injured / Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by bluefilm: 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Susu888:
Igbos will not like this O ... grin.

They will say his palms have been greased OR he was threatened grin

But who takes Igbos serious any way?

Anybody who takes Igbos serious needs their heads to be examined.
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Sheuns(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
gassbee:
dem suppose beat craze commot for d guy head, u dont charge towards a president like that, dat was a clear security breach
Beat even good. He could have been killed sef. That’s too dangerous and what I noticed is the security was relaxed.
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by kunletexs: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
O boy, you messed up! Why you no attack am and save 200 million Nigerians the job of looking at his sorry ass. But wetin be my own nobody like go yet we wan enter heaven.

Na joke I dey

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by bigtt76(f): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Someone who should be speaking with the DSS standing there with a government minister eulogizing the president after breaching security.... Isssorite, one day the truth will come out and by then it would be too late undecided

EBMedia:
After the visit of President Muhammdu Buhari to Kebbi State on Thursday to witness the Argungu Fishing Festival, a video on how a man allegedly tried attacking president Muhammdu Buhari surfaced online.

In the video the man was seen running into the President but was quickly stopped by security operatives.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JMHVi_Y6xY

But on Friday, Mohammed Jamil Bello, the man alleged to have attacked the President at Argungu Fishing Festival 2020 denied ever trying to attack president Buhari. He spoke in Hausa:

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmuqU9Shito

Speaking on his alleged torture by the men of the DSS, he said:

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyzlWsWbcls

The Honorable Minister of Information & Culture, Alh. Lai Mohammed who was also present at the moment spoke in English. He said:

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkfdaj36CW8

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
IWTBAB:

Big Shame on all Nairaland pigs, no right thinking person will ever believe dat kind bull crap in d first place, only d people dem dilector called pigs
He was stretching the hand to grab the neck
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He was stretching the hand to grab the neck
no, him dey stretch am to grab and break ur tiny preek, nairaland bobrisky grin
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nbote:
Lolzzzzz... Naija my contiri.. He didnt attack d President yet every single person standing there rushed him lol

If he was an Igbo man you he would have been dead by now. Thank God he is Fulani full of immunity.

APC succeeded in manipulating it to create good image. Any right thinking person knows it was an attempted assassination or murder.
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by proprince(m): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
How can Nigeria be better with all these lies?

Shame on apc....shame
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by ezegenigbonine: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
Susu888:

Y bubu no wan travel again, to China, America, Russia, Ukraine, Ethiopia etc make Corona virus kill am. Idiot man
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nbote:
Lolzzzzz... Naija my contiri.. He didnt attack d President yet every single person standing there rushed him lol
and to shake person, your speed must be 270km/hr toward the shakeee . Continue.
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Susu888(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Urchman200:
in the other thread u commented like one whose madness has been cured, but now is back again .

Well you see just like klint da drunk said madness is of many types ... we have the redimical madness which comes and goes grin we also have multiple indralulu in random motion.

Just the other day ... grin i say just the other day.
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by RulerIAm(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mumu people! Shey na Dem dem,? If Dem like, make Dem kill am. Nothing concern us for warri
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Lyricalgod: 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
So yesterday the presidential aide claimed it was a carton,that nothing of such happened, today the story has changed
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by bikefab(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Damage control. The clips from that video didn't seem like that guy wanted to hug or shake Bubu. Money have obviously exchanged hands.
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Tchange1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
I laugh in Swahili grin grin. If he was only greeting with such speed towards the president then attacking him will be at what speed ?

Stupid Government.
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Consistent1: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Please share Nigeria!!!
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by bakescos01: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
mu2sa2:
Buhari haters you are all wasting your time, even though most of are living a worthless life. Buhari dey ground gidigba till 2023 and beyond as God pleases

No body hates anyone. He is a non-functional president that needs to go and retire home. This government keeps taking Nigeria backwards and you are happy because of the 30k stipends . Don’t you know if they create an enabling environment for youth to prosper you won’t need that 30k stipends and your can be making 300k and more yourself. We always settle for less, a mediocre. This man is a total failure. Sad some youth still support this clueless politicians. All they do is politics and not governing.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
IWTBAB:
no, him dey stretch am to grab and break ur tiny preek, nairaland bobrisky grin
Oooh, him dey stretch hand to grab President preek? That's absurd. See as dem dive the guy
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
I have the video I can't tell what his intentions are but he sure did move towards buhari in an aggressive manner.
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by wetmenow: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
The man said that under duress.
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Awol1:
They've told the man what to say to save his head.

They attacked Buhari in Maiduguri and they explained it away as handiwork of the opposition.

They've attacked the senile vegetable in Kebbi and they are trying to explain it away as over-excitement.

Na until them bomb the man them go gree say na attack.

My happiness is that all these things is coming from the North.

as I don see liar Mohammed there I just know say dem don cook lie
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by millionboi2: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
Susu888:

u know it more than we do
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
All for clout!!

For your smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Mrphylor09: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Who else believed that d report was doctored...
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by kaludestiny10(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Also add, let him be the president for life. Even when he finally dies, his dead body should continue as the president. Northerners are the ones suffering more from his leadership style.
mu2sa2:
Buhari haters you are all wasting your time, even though most of are living a worthless life. Buhari dey ground gidigba till 2023 and beyond as God pleases
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by pabio: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
I just want to know if Buhari that the guy wants to shake is still in the picture above, why did the background change suddenly? The attacker might be alive because he is an Hausa man.
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Femeto: 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
Dullard you studied Buhari but you didn't learn how to have sense.
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by tete7000(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Beremx:
Lai Mohammed doing his lying job as usual. Why did they have to take the matter very serious?

Lol
Because they know they are living a lie...
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Dreadful: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Susu888:

Even as a lady have you seen how stupid you can be?
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
IWTBAB:
corper, ur mumu 4 ds Nairaland jst dey increase everyday, if u follow we, ur fellow corper collect d allawee increment by presido, may amadioha and sango strike ur mouth. ungrateful mumu, u dey happy d man increase our allawee, u dey come social media dey abuse am. official nl mumu

No be only corper, na potassium.

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) by lomprico(m): 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Susu888:

you know how ur useless government operate na. u have said what actually happened. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi / Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair / Photos From The Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.