Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims (13493 Views)

Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Oye Protest: Ekiti Govt Visits, Condoles With Families Of Slain Fuoye Students / Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by oshozondii: 12:28am On May 27, 2021
PRESIDENT BUHARI: KEBBI BOAT ACCIDENT DEVASTATING, CONDOLES WITH FAMILIES OF VICTIMS

President Muhammadu Buhari has described the news of the capsizing of a boat in Ngaski Local Government Area of Kebbi State as devastating, offering his heartfelt condolences to the families of those affected by this tragedy.

From media reports, there are indications that the boat was overloaded and there is no official confirmation on the number of casualties.

While efforts are ongoing to recover more survivors, the President extends his gratitude to all those involved in the rescue efforts and wishes those injured from the accident quick recovery.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
May 26, 2021

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2913870185493720&id=1636468759900542

Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by temitope27(m): 12:36am On May 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by Vickym1(f): 12:38am On May 27, 2021
Buhari the minister of condolence

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by Coldshisha: 2:57am On May 27, 2021
How much is life jackets that Goverment can't give freely to waterways user

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by sapientia(m): 3:09am On May 27, 2021
Facebook source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by FarahAideed: 9:18am On May 27, 2021
Putting 100 people on those wooden contraptions called boats in Ngaski is a recipe for mass murder

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by Heavenschild: 10:21am On May 27, 2021
angry
Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:21am On May 27, 2021
From media reports, there are indications that the boat was overloaded and there is no official confirmation on the number of casualties.
We need to do better as citizens.
Nothing stop any of the passengers from saying a big NO to over crowding on the boat knowing that their lives are on stake!
Many states need to learn from Lagos State in some aspect in governance.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by gr8dom: 10:22am On May 27, 2021
May God keep us
Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by KINGSCOURT05: 10:22am On May 27, 2021
k
Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by Prosperous111(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2021
My condolences to all the lost soul embarassed
Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by JessetariahMD(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2021
The shocker was not shock today
R.I.P to the departed
Sure yall in a beta place
Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by ThothHermes: 10:22am On May 27, 2021
Coldshisha:
How much is life jackets that Goverment can't give freely to waterways user
Dem go gree wear am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by Officialgarri: 10:22am On May 27, 2021
Vickym1:
Buhari the minister of condolence

If Buhari extends condolence, you will complain, if he doesn't, you will complain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by Bridgerton(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2021
I assure you....
Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by geonell(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2021
Sad..may their souls rest in peace, and may the missing bodies be found
Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by crossfm: 10:22am On May 27, 2021
Always quick to react once it has something to do with Niger republic.

His country is up in flames,but you will never see him speak about it.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2021
Buhari you for dey that boat na
Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by sonsomegrigbo: 10:22am On May 27, 2021
Honestly I don't know why we still allow this man to continue ruling us?

We have been reduced to be under a man who never give a damn on the welfare of his citizens.

All he has been doing is mourning, condolences, mass burial...

OH God! Pls help us with the strength and courage and unity to chase these killers in the helms of affairs of this nation out of our land anyway, anyhow.
Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2021
oshozondii:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2913870185493720&id=1636468759900542
i

wait just fake news be this

just can river dey kebbi state !
Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by youngeagle(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2021
When the righteous are on the throne, the people rejoice, this one na badluck personified

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by Lekan239(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2021
This man is truly tribalistic. It will take him 2weeks to even react if this had happened in the South

RIP to the lost souls
Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by shopwiser: 10:24am On May 27, 2021
Don't even bother asking the president what's his take on this...cos the shock wey him go express fit power kanji dam....

Rip to the departed ones.. truly we don't knw when our time will come..

When i lost my grannie...i nearly ran mad...

But life moves on...

Death is inevitable sadly but may we not die disastrously

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by iLegendd(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2021
I only came to check if the mammal used the word "shock," but he has upgraded to "devastated."

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by eedimo(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2021
I'm shock bubu wasn't shocked.
Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by samtee37(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2021
My condolence

But, can there be a day we wont bear bad news in this country embarassed
Re: Buhari: Kebbi Boat Accident Devastating, Condoles With Families Of Victims by chiokeman(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2021
The only thing he's good at. In short let him be sending condolences in advance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Refuses To Stop EFCC, Imo Govt From Seizing Okorocha's Properties / APC Campaigns: Tinubu, Shettima’s Wives Seek Women’s Participation / North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.