Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash (30382 Views)

Nigeria Loses As Russia-Ukraine War Escalates Global Oil Prices / FG May Reduce Minimum Tax Rate Next Year / Coronavirus: FG May Reduce 2020 Budget By ₦1 Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by Bluffly: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
You are only making excuses for unnecessary wickedness on the part of the gov't.

I won't be surprised if Nigeria actually increases fuel prices.

Nigeria is 'weird' because her citizens accepts it all, most times even makes excuses for wickedness

Haba, increments is not even in the pic when they aren't mad. Government will but marketers may create problem that they have old stocks.
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by EdiskyHarry: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2020
Niger delta, e go soon clear una for eyes, if u know u know.
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by CSTR2: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2020
Don't be surprised to hear that Nigeria is still paying subsidy.
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by Westernlove: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Law of demand and supply rarely work in Nigeria if not the FG isn't even supposed to determine this..I mean it should naturally take care of itself
NIGERIA IS A ZOO AND THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO TO HELP IT

SPLIT THIS COUNTRY ZOOGERIA NOW!

The most useless place on earth filled with the lowest and most useless creatures.....

Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by Damalex4luv(m): 9:29am On Mar 14, 2020
David768:
how much
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2020
Your government needs money
Loans to service

Bluffly:

Haba, increments is not even in the pic when they aren't mad. Government will but marketers may create problem that they have old stocks.
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by SeunNotOwner: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2020
Matrin:
Yea

Buhari can now fulfill is promise N50/Litre
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by BOSSFX: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2020
You too can profit from oil like i do. Wherever crude goes, up or down, you can learn to profit from it.

If you want to learn a systematic method to trade financial market for consistent result every week, check my signature. You may check out my blog too. Thanks

BOSSFX
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by Meteng: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2020
agbangam:
Dey will never do the needful but if it's to increase it dey will do it fast
You took the words right outta my mouth.
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by luluosas(m): 10:00am On Mar 14, 2020
I hope it will take immediate effect
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by Yodexy: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2020
Yesterday I found out that Gas price has dropped from 265 to 240.

Petrol should follow soon.
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by skyhighweb(m): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2020
ok o audio reduce

looking for a studio to record ur songs with? wanna upload ur tracks www.soundlala.com, house ten got you covered 090 7525 2828 LAGOS
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by grandstar(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
What nonsense I'm I reading? What do they mean by contemplate reducing the price of petrol?

This is a golden opportunity to deregulate the price. They shouldn't miss it. Once and for all, government can end this costly and fraudulent fuel subsidy.

Deregulation basically means the price will be dictated by market forces. That is already done with diesel and its working fine

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by 0m0nnakoda: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
There is no need to reduce the price .
Oil production is a business not a charity.
Nigerians love awuf

Instead of borrowing we should remove subsidies and enable profitability.
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
They would rather increase the pump price than to reduce it. What rubbish consultations are they into?
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by checkthis1990: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
yes pump price need to reduce to correlate with the new low price o crude oil.

Meanwhile,

do you experience the following as an opera content creator:

1. LOW REACH
2. ARTICLE REJECTION
3. LONGER TIME TAKEN TO WRITE AN ARTICLE

dont be discouraged yet, you need to read this:

https://www.nairaland.com/5733561/opera-news-hub-dont-discouraged
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by seunlayi(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
luluosas:
I hope it will take immediate effect
for where bro? They will need to set up committees
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by reiddecuti: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
SCAMMERS! They don come again. Review kee; Review nii, who una wan brainwash again.

STUPID BUNCH OF FOOLS!!!
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by RightChannel: 12:08am On Mar 15, 2020
CoronoVirus.
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by Sirjamo: 6:33am On Mar 15, 2020
Leave it at that 145, the oil price will rise again and we will be back to paying subsidies!!!
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by luluosas(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
This country is a huge joke
seunlayi:
for where bro? They will need to set up committees
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by 9jaRealist: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
SUCH A DUMB GOVERNMENT! angry

Use this opportunity to discard the useless and corrupt subsidy regime, and use any extra cash to fund social infrastructure (schools, hospitals, public transportation) and the so-called Social Investment Program. Instead, they’re running around borrowing $500m hard currency for NTA.

Funny how the petroleum products that affect the economy (and thus the masses and the poor) most is NOT being subsidized. Kerosene, diesel (used by truckers to ferry goods around Nigeria) and aviation fuel (used to ferry cargo and people across Nigeria) are NOT being subsidized, but only petrol is being subsidized - and who buys the most cars every year? The GOVERNMENT (federal, state and local governments)! SMH
>
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by 9jaRealist: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
angry
Re: FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash by PropertyBuying(f): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
SeunTheOwner:

Buhari can now fulfill is promise N50/Litre

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man In Court For Trespassing On Obasanjo’s Land In Ota, Ogun / Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo / My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.