Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,453 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office (24892 Views)

Leave Oshiomhole Out Of Your Predicament, Edo APC Replies Philip Shaibu / Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari / Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by 6digitscomrade: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/uzodinma-pdp-behind-plot-to-humiliate-oshiomhole-out-of-office/amp
diz man wey always dey get greasy face with awkwardly rounded cranium and a penchant for controversy should just go and seek a professional dietician before the bribes he has starched up in his bloated guts will amass further weights to his malnourished looking klegs..it’s obvious already the frame is shaking..

Shiooor

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by pointstores(m): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nawa
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by RichDad1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
agitator:

zombie spotted, see am undecided undecided undecided
And how’s my opinion your headache?? If it pains you that much, go and die.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Doktajay5: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by foreshore(m): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/uzodinma-pdp-behind-plot-to-humiliate-oshiomhole-out-of-office/amp

APC will blame others for even going to toilet when they have a tummy ache. Useless party.
APC - Association of Past Criminals
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by akinbode1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Only God knows the type of weed that's worrying this man....What is the correlation and regression of PDP having hands in the crisis of APC.....well I don't blame you, I blame supreme Court...... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Maranzano(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
Uzodinma seems to have more interest in Oshiomole's chairmanship than his mandate as Imo state governor. He should adjust his mind to politics without Oshiomole, the man has served his purpose for the party.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Bimpe29: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hope Uzodinma crying more than the bereaved.
So, all APC stalwarts from South South region are working for PDP?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by hopexter(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
Uzodinma should focus on his state, it's too early for him to be threading undecided
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by hopexter(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
6digitscomrade:
diz man wey always dey get greasy face with awkwardly rounded cranium and a penchant for controversy should just go and seek a professional dietician before the bribes he has starched up in his bloated guts will amass further weights to his malnourished looking klegs..it’s obvious already the frame is shaking..

Shiooor

Which Frame
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by klax(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Uzo so truly you are very dumbed? So its PDP that want that chimpz out Imolite una don buy market this dude will be worst in boot licking than Okoricha I swear.

I said it long ago my region(SE) keep breedng political nonentities these is another nonentity breeding up.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by SEGLIZ: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
foolish talk.
I tend to imagine how this guys turn out being leaders.
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
Can someone advise this man to visit Ngwa we can reason with those fat tick skin on his head

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by NigeriaBam: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
See idiot. Soonest you will say "PDP behind Coronavirus"

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Giddygrade: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
grin
Aidejay:
Na so everything PDP
Is PDP also responsible for Corona Virus?
. I wonda oooh my brother, pls help me ask dem!!! grin
Aidejay:
Na so everything PDP
Is PDP also responsible for Corona Virus?
. I wonda oooh my brother, pls help me ask dem!!!
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Maranzano(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
He should not waste his tenure with inter party bickering, afterall he may still find his way back to the same PDP tomorrow where he was once a member of board of trustees. When our politicians castigate the major opposition parties (PDP or APC), it amuses me.
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Amalekki: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
grin
... but Osho baba showed PDP real pepper - Secondus suffered.
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by davidque: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Uzodinma has become the new lie Mohammed; blame it all on PDP.
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by autonomous22: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Na so... APC.. Very stupid party
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
God bless Governor Hope Uzodinma

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by blezzymoore: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
R
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Amalekki:
grin
... but Osho baba showed PDP real pepper - Secondus suffered.

Their is no how you won't give it all to Oshiomole for being a strategic and dogged party leader.

He will bury PDP in 2023 if allowed to remain in office.

Dude is a master strategist.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Powersurge: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Come say these people no come get sense again?
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by 6digitscomrade: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
hopexter:

Which Frame
had u read my comments with composure and not compulsion perhaps u could have known I was talking about his anatomical frame..
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Nadio2019: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Racoon:

Does the President elected in 2015 still exist? If he exists, he would have said something on this.
Abeg face your Imo State.

Become the next Mbakwe for your state. Leave this people, their political games shall hit Rock. Arewa has governed Nigeria for 3/4 of the time Nigeria existed. Enough before Arewa cause division of Nigeria.
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by TheStarsAlign: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
I thought this governor is intelligent ni sha?
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
This APC will never say or do anything without mentioning PDP
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Klington: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
Another iberiberism on the seat.

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by franchasng: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nothing weh Liverpool no go see for Champions League, elected Governors are talking and this Supreme Court Governor is talking too, wonders angry

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Nadio2019: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheStarsAlign:
I thought this governor is intelligent ni sha?

He is intelligent.
Oshiomwole helped him outfox Okorocha, save Imo from Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Chicastle: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
I was thinking this uzidinma is a quiet person though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$500b Oil Block Sold For $1.3b By Nigerian Government / Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu / PDP Recalls Senators To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.