Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,260 members, 7,849,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office (24888 Views)

Leave Oshiomhole Out Of Your Predicament, Edo APC Replies Philip Shaibu / Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari / Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by meum: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
"Oshiomhole later admitted that it is possible that he has made mistakes but there is no human being who is perfect"

GEJ made mistakes and you joined in using propaganda to boot him out of office. So what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Simple.
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Godons1: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
God bless AlhajI Hope Uzodinma a.k.a AlhajI Musa Bello. The new stooge of the North. grin grin grin

Sai Arewa.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by bizhop01: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Another brand new foolish governor
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by ud4u: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
Shut your silly mouth, God of karma is responsible
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by SangoOlukosoObo: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:
God bless Governor Hope Uzodinma
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by SangoOlukosoObo: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

Their is no how you won't give it all to Oshiomole for being a strategic and dogged party leader.

He will bury PDP in 2023 if allowed to remain in office.

Dude is a master strategist.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Olubadan1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Is muhamadu or mamadou buhari still in that office called Aso Rock?

Never worry Baba said keep calm till Tuesday

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by hopexter(m): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
6digitscomrade:
had u read my comments with composure and not compulsion perhaps u could have known I was talking about his anatomical frame..

ANATOMICAL FRAME noted, you didn't have to list the rest Jagunzz undecided
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by johneddy: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
Shoptomydoor Imports, Exports From USA, UK and Nigeria – Ocean Shipping, Air Shipping for Both Business and Individual to Make Profit

Shop, ship and relax with Shoptomydoor. We give cheapest import/export solution for your business/personal needs

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by ibolord(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
This one go worse pass okoroawusa�. Imo people brace up
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
which kind yeye plot...just talking rubbish to stay relevant politically!
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by friday2011(m): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by 6digitscomrade: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
hopexter:

ANATOMICAL FRAME noted, you didn't have to list the rest Jagunzz undecided
jagunz?? Because u have a low IQ and almost non existent comprehension abilities doesn’t mean we should go down to ur level.. there are schools for people with ur kind of mental and birth defects..

I forgive u though will never consciously bully a sick person..
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by berrystunn(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
If you believe in APC , you believe in devil.
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by bluecircle470: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
Awol1:
Oshiomole should go and die.

PDP or no PDP.

Oshiomole the slayer of PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nonsense political handicap gwamna
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by eagleu: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
PipTick:
Supreme Court governor.

Who give you mouth to talk yamayama.

Mtchew!

The best way to thank Oshiomole for buying him the supreme court verdict is not for Hope to talk nonsense!

Suddenly, all APC officials are now PDP because they want Oshiomole out?

Go tell that to your brainless supporters!
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by hopexter(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
6digitscomrade:
jagunz?? Because u have a low IQ and almost non existent comprehension abilities doesn’t mean we should go down to ur level.. there are schools for people with ur kind of mental and birth defects..

I forgive u though will never consciously bully a sick person..

This is Nairaland. Let's be Ethical and not Gramatical and unmannered at the same time. Talk about levels, this site is filled with Nigerian students abroad and not one of those you think you can intimidate with your home base Weak English.

I accept your apology for being childish cos i know it's not your fault, you're not the only one going through depression and frustration in Nigeria undecided
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Gorillabrain: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Coward is talking.. Court governor elected. Imagine this uzo matter is highly dullard. Osho baba is a useless man also a betrayer humanbeing. Out of 36 states 5 states was supporting because of addvark brain. Well i'm not a politician but i against this man administration. Tukfuwa!!
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Dbiz1111(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin we're in trouble in the kwantry. So na Osho matter be our problem now. This is terrible grin grin grin grin
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by sapientia(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Look at this clown elected by Tanko.

Even APC governors will hide their heads in shame if they read this.

This man is more hollow than I thought.

Tanko will go down in history as as the only CJN who was compromised.
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Dbiz1111(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Badmod:
PDP are behind coronavirus.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by paqman: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
How can an opposition party be responsible for the removal of osho man
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by BeerParIour: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
[/quote]
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Manageme: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nothing Miss no go see for gate, now is PDP very soon someone will tell is that is PDP that removed Sanusi.
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by Phrankin(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
IlovePMB:
Uzodimma, shut up and work.
the guy just dey enter, and he's already feeling like he belong.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
We are coming for all of you.

Enemies of Biafra must be try in public court of Biafra.

Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by limitless777(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Shola Salako wrote:

"Soooooo Sanusi Lamido's lawyers filed the application for the enforcement of his fundamental human rights two days ago.

The Chief Judge received the application and assigned it to a judge the same day.

The court sat immediately and the application was heard and granted the same day. The court order was enrolled and served the same day.

The court order was also enforced the same day, with Sanusi seen released from exile instantly. All of these happened within 30 hours.

Hahaha hahaha hahaha....

Any practising lawyer in Nigeria will tell you that this is a poorly-written script.

From the dethronement, to the banishment, to the court order and the release from exile, everything was stage-managed and totally qualifies as hilarious nonsense and ingredients!"
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by pat077: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Aidejay:
Na so everything PDP
Is PDP also responsible for Corona Virus?
yes. Pdp is responsible for corona virus because pdp is corrupt and coronavirus is cause by corruption according to magu.
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by 6digitscomrade: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
hopexter:

This is Nairaland. Let's be Ethical and not Gramatical and unmannered at the same time. Talk about levels, this site is filled with Nigerian students abroad and not one of those you think you can intimidate with your home base Weak English.

I accept your apology for being childish cos i know it's not your fault, you're not the only one going through depression and frustration in Nigeria undecided
lol funny to see u even after my rhetoric diagnosis of ur current mental state u still couldn’t resist the compulsion to display ur crass ignorance and inferiority complex go to ur parents mr man my hands are full up here in Europe we have a pandemic to manage no time for some defective child ..

I know u wishing to engage in banters with me because u challenged but there’s a problem weak and disadvantaged people like u , usually because of their problems exhibits such and we professionals are always there to help but on ur case I’m faraway but u can dm and I can prefer some guidance apart from consulting ur wards/guardians that I mentioned earlier because my guts feelings indicate u have none..
Re: Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office by AreaFada2: 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Racoon:
Even their own iberiberism is still being caused by another person.The paranoid delusion will never allow crooks in this coven to reason responsibility.

Why APC still behaves like opposition after almost 5 years in office is beyond me.
You absorb those people who enjoyed 8 years and more political office under PDP. PDP gave them the platform to become known nationally and elected. They scattered PDP and came to your party. With money they looted. So you think those people and the questionable strange bedfellows that make up APC will suddenly behave like saints? shocked shocked shocked

APC only had plan to form a parallel government. To disrupt the country, fund Boko to cause maximum damage. Not to run FG. Surprisingly the got the power. 5 years on, they still have no plan. Only scheming, infighting, bitching, bad belle, god-fatherism, thuggery and looting.

What you have is an APC far worse and more toxic than PDP at the height of its power. And that really takes some doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg / Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees / Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.