Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? (1893 Views)

Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by heartbraker(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Knowing how useless some girls of dis generation, how do u feel that Someone don already reach d dream land b4 u, couples with d fact DAT some guys will be somewhere discussing about d sex escapades dey had in d past with ur supposed wife in d beer parlors chilling with some bottle of star, some girls go still dey even tell their hubby/boyfriend about their ex and of course some hubby/boyfriend even know some of there wife "exes" personally.
Guys how do u cope with dis things?
4 ma side by just imagine dos things my love automatically reduced from d initial 20% to -20% instantly.
Or am high on some overdose redpill tablet??

Opinions please!!!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by FatherBona: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin
Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by Ladylite: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
heartbraker:
Knowing how useless some girls of dis generation, how do u feel that Someone don already reach d dream land b4 u, couples with d fact DAT some guys will be somewhere discussing about d sex escapades dey had in d past with ur supposed wife in d beer parlors chilling with some bottle of star, some girls go still dey even tell their hubby/boyfriend about their ex and of course some hubby/boyfriend even know some of there wife "exes" personally.
4 ma side by just imagine dos things my love automatically reduced from d initial 20% to -20% instantly.

Opinions please!!!!!!!!!

Hypocrite.

Are you saying you have not slept with a girl before?

Or you have never masturbate? So imagine if no one shakes your hand anymore because you masturbate.

Your Hypocrisy is uneducated. Who told you that ladies loose virginity only by sex... Many sport ladies are no longer virgins yet they have not had sex. So who told you that loss of virginity has anything to do with character.

It's ignorant people like you that end up as fake pastors.

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
This is the most mundane thread I ve ever seen since 2005

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by manGODDED: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Only cretinous dimwits harbour such presumptions

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by heartbraker(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ladylite:

Hypocrite.

Or you have never masturbate? So imagine if no one shakes your hand anymore because you masturbate.

Your Hypocrisy is uneducated. Who told you that ladies loose virginity only by sex... Many sport ladies are no longer virgins yet they have not had sex. So who told you that loss of virginity has anything to do with character.

ok

6 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
Who noticed virginity in girls is still valuable? Date a virgin your life will never remain d same.

Most men are heartbroken because they are in relationship with irresponsible women undecided

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by FatherBona: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ladylite:

Hypocrite.

BadRadio:

manGODDED:
I owe the three of you a chilled bottle of star and a hot plate of dog meat pepper soup for speaking my mind.

My peace I leave you

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
undecided We all want to marry virgins...untapped materials,but my question is-"who will now marry the ones we deflowered knowingly and unknowingly...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ladylite:

Hypocrite.

So every matured man you see in the street have slept with a girl
Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by heartbraker(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
manGODDED:
BadRadio:
anybody forced u to open dis thread??

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
Only virgin men deserve virgin ladies, if you are a man and you are not a virgin, just sharapppp. If you are a virgin lady, pls search properly for a virgin man and marry. Also, if you are a virgin lady and you want to end up with a man who is not a virgin, make sure you frustrate him very well, he must pay dearly for it, drain him emotionally especially if he has a bad past life, most of these dipsticks deserve to be tortured.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by Phenomenal16(f): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
heartbraker:

Opinions please!!!!!!!!!
Rephrasing
" if a guy is not a virgin,,,,,is he a brostiute"?

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
heartbraker:
anybody forced u to open dis thread??

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by FatherBona: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
Phenomenal16:

Rephrasing
I just checked out your dp and confirmed it.
You don collect prick tire for dz life wey you come grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by heartbraker(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
Phenomenal16:

Rephrasing
i will not answer DAT questions, cus " a trillion word from an evening newspaper amount to a rant from a day old child" it meaning less.

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by Phenomenal16(f): 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
heartbraker:
i will not answer DAT questions, cus " a trillion word from an evening newspaper amount to a rant from a day old child" it meaning less.
..na so
Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by Idontgiveafuck2: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
heartbraker:
KAI.NA FROM WHERE YOU LEARN THIS quote?. Very funny.
Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by fcdgrand(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
where can i find virgin?, even this teenage girls are not, i have never disvirgin any girl in my whole life, so i deserve a virgin as wife, i am seriously searching for HYMEN INTACT VIRGIN 18 to 22yrs to marry this year, contact me

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by missimelda01(f): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Are you guys running out of dumb threads to create? Why do you keep repeating the same topic using different words.

If you ain't a male virgin and you dare open a thread like this, you're a very stupid person. Yes I said it.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by rosy1992(f): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Only a virgin male deserves a virgin lady.
Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by lightangel65i(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ladylite:

Hypocrite.

Sick feminists playing the ladies can loose virginity without sex card(which occurs like 1 out of one million cases), well the non virgins we have are filthy sluts(even some virgins)

Yes if a lady looses her virginity she is a slut.
A man won't be cause he does the spending and women are just livestock

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by lightangel65i(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
rosy1992:

No, cause he does the spending

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by FatherBona: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
lightangel65i:

Sick feminists playing the ladies can loose virginity without sex card(which occurs like 1 out of one million cases), well the non virgins we have are filthy sluts(even some virgins)

[s]Yes if a lady looses her virginity she is a slut.
A man won't be cause he does the spending and women are just livestock[/s]
Speak like you have a mother and sisters at home angry

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
heartbraker:
How do u feel that Someone don already reach d dream land b4 u, couples with d fact DAT some guys will be somewhere discussing about d sex escapades dey had in d past with ur supposed wife in d beer parlors chilling with some bottle of star.

Opinions please!!!!!!!!!
Honesty this could hurt emotionally and dishearten especially to guys that takes it seriously. One thing you can ask yourself is "what if a virgin girl is not interested in you" or "the girl/woman you love is not a virgin" does that means your love for her would change or would you give up on her and seek another
Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
fcdgrand:
where can i find virgin?, even this teenage girls are not, i have never disvirgin any girl in my whole life, so i deserve a virgin as wife, i am seriously searching for HYMEN INTACT VIRGIN 18 to 22yrs to marry this year, contact me
There are virgin girls, many don't disclose it; some could be religious, some lesbians, some low drive, some waiting till marriage etc everyone with their own.
Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by NiCurious: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided We all want to marry virgins...untapped materials,but my question is-"who will now marry the ones we deflowered knowingly and unknowingly...
Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by NiCurious: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
Phenomenal16:

Rephrasing
Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by lightangel65i(m): 12:12am On Mar 16, 2020
FatherBona:

Speak like you have a mother and sisters at home angry

Lol, it's online world we say anything even if we don't mean it
Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by heartbraker(m): 12:30am On Mar 16, 2020
rosy1992:
missimelda01:
Are you guys running out of dumb threads to create? Why do you keep repeating the same topic using different words.

If you ain't a male virgin and you dare open a thread like this, you're a very stupid person. Yes I said it.
eyah!!! EPele, by there national anthem u shall know dem, I dey hear say alum fit do wonders ooo

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by mrblessed(m): 5:58am On Mar 16, 2020
missimelda01:

It is the height of immaturity not to understand that it is their choice, even though it upsets you for no good reason. Nobody stops you from saying what your wish is. You can as well insist on a virgin male, or declare your aversion for broke guys. Who cares!

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2020
No. She is an explorer or rather a statistician doing a project cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Break Up With Her? / What If Your Photo Looked Like This? / How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.