Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? (1914 Views)

Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by heartbraker(m): 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
No. She is an explorer or rather a statistician doing a project cheesy
lol
Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
bout the

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by Johnnoah1st: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Yes
Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by 21cents: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2020
look at shameless harlots that have been poked by preeks claiming "only a virgin man deserves virgin woman" yen yen yen and trying to use the character card to substitute for their waywardness.

Unless you were raped, you gave your virginity willingly to someone else who didn't marry you. and you'd want someone else to pay your bride price. pray tell, where is the sense in that?

I for one have always berated the ladies I've dated as soon as I discovered they ain't one and my feelings always died down.

truth is when a girl isn't virgin, she's a used product by someone else or simply put- a second hand material or a public toilet used by some persons.. and yes, non virgins are prostitutes who can cheat on you with their numerous exes or worse, scheme you into training a bastard child that doesn't belong to you

when you've completely understood the bolded above, that should tell you what you're currently dealing with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by 21cents: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2020
Adanne7:
I think Virginity is just a security assurance that favours the male folks and protect their Ego...it kinda enforces trust in a relationship. Just to add as much as invest in protecting your virginity also invest in your brain capacity or intelligence, read books, follow world news and sport, Don't just be a dumb virginity. Men masturbate at the sight of a hyper intelligent Woman...So Virginity+ intelligence is bigger than Davidos assurance. Selah

your have spoken well my dear..
Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by heartbraker(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2020
21cents:

your have spoken well my dear..
Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2020
Adanne7:
I think Virginity is just a security assurance that favours the male folks and protect their Ego...it kinda enforces trust in a relationship. Just to add as much as invest in protecting your virginity also invest in your brain capacity or intelligence, read books, follow world news and sport, Don't just be a dumb virginity. Men masturbate at the sight of a hyper intelligent Woman...So Virginity+ intelligence is bigger than Davidos assurance. Selah
thumbs up. cool
Re: If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? by 1XBETPT(f): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
I wonder when the pandemic will subside and sporting events will resume again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Ass Hottest Twerk Videos Compilation / What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship / Twitter Is Working Again (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.