Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. (7498 Views)

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. by X0012(m): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
ENJOY YOUR BAN angry

falcon01:

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. by X0012(m): 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Enjoy your ban
[quote author=OZAOEKPE post=87474358]
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Admissionclass:
bae pressured me to have sex with her today even though I wasn't in the mood but I did before she gets angry and dramatic again.it was really ecstatic I really hit her hard because she was cuddling me really hard like she wants to choke me all of a sudden she exploded like has an epilepsy she was shivering for like 5mins moaning and saying things I don't undesrtand shocked immediately thoughts went through my mind like is this girl dying like the news I always hear on NL about people dying during sex shocked but she later told me that's how she orgasms sometimes I was so shocked my ting went limp
is this normal or does she have an underlying health condition.
Don't allow them lie to you, it's perfectly normal. Everyone has how they react to a good loving
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Well, for your smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. by Vulcanheph(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Tonnexy:
Sorry the world is attending to a lot of emergencies now

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. by Femzaremz(m): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2020
bro,shes been cheating on you! From ur writeup it seems this is d first time u r making her cum,then she tells u dat that's the way she normally orgasms which means dat somebody or some group of people has been helping u to dig ur well! Pls put two and two together and thank me later!(drops mic)

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. by Okoroawusa: 8:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Offpoint:
Thank God the world will end this year, all of these will be over.
Hahahahaha!!...una no go kill person for this Nairaland
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. by ChrisKels: 8:42am On Mar 16, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Bro u wont understand that language. The price of ur soul was been haggled by buyers and sellers. Fortunately for u, u can see the seller and unfortunately for u, u cant see d buyers.

Word bro, word.

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. by Leezah(f): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
cheesy They are often associated with other involuntary actions, including muscular spasms in multiple areas of the body, a general euphoric sensation and, frequently, body movements and vocalizations are expressed.

Your girlfriend looks like her whole body is jerking because that is literally exactly what's happening. Her muscles are spasming all over her body.

This is not, however, a seizure, though the symptoms may be similar.
Admissionclass:
bae pressured me to have sex with her today even though I wasn't in the mood but I did before she gets angry and dramatic again.it was really ecstatic I really hit her hard because she was cuddling me really hard like she wants to choke me all of a sudden she exploded like has an epilepsy she was shivering for like 5mins moaning and saying things I don't undesrtand shocked immediately thoughts went through my mind like is this girl dying like the news I always hear on NL about people dying during sex shocked but she later told me that's how she orgasms sometimes I was so shocked my ting went limp
is this normal or does she have an underlying health condition.
The medical definition of convulsion is where the muscles of the body contract and relax rapidly. This results in uncontrolled actions of the body. Convulsions are a result of an electrical imbalance in the brain usually associated with an abnormal medical condition. They can be caused by certain chemicals within blood, infections, head trauma, stroke, even diabetes. Convulsions stemming from orgasms are extremely rare. So rare that it is attributed to an epileptic issue that is triggered by the orgasmic response sometimes immediately, sometimes a short time frame following the orgasm. What can thought to be convulsions during orgasm are just normal trembling or shaking of your arms and legs due to intense response. During the build up to orgasm the muscles surrounding the genital area get a good workout. Also your heart rate becomes extremely elevated which, with the increased blood flow, can cause the large muscle structure in your body to tremble. Medically this is not a convulsion reaction.
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. by Elimon(m): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
Op please try sexing her next time and if it happens again...if it doesn't.... Hmmm
Next news
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Corona virus and other urgent matter dey wey need to be seriously dealt with but here we are with this one thinking about sex again.
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. by franchasng: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Offpoint:
Thank God the world will end this year, all of these will be over.
Angel Gabriel what time did they tell you to blow the trumpet abeg grin
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. by franchasng: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Femzaremz:
bro,shes been cheating on you! From ur writeup it seems this is d first time u r making her cum,then she tells u dat that's the way she normally orgasms which means dat somebody or some group of people has been helping u to dig ur well! Pls put two and two together and thank me later!(drops mic)
The only intelligent officer on this thread, comot cap cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) / This Pretty Entrepreneur Is Trending Online Because Of Her Massive Boobs / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.