Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,485 members, 7,857,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today (30701 Views)

Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today / Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by celeiyke: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2020
rilikalid:
I know it for sure that the Jagaban statement issued yesterday would definitely change so many calculation. My verdict: Oshomhole stays, Obaseki goes.

Tinubu can't stop what is going on. By Wednesday morning u will realize this
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by purplerope: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
Osho babe.

Experts pls come in and render your advise

Any hope for bitcoin guys..

Do you think one should buy now that it's 5300 dollars or one shud still wait till it falls to 4k dollars?

Your suggestions pls bcox i wud love to invest my one month allawee.

Shud I buy now or wait till it falls?

Is the any hope that bitcoin will rise back to what it was in early February?

Pls kinmdy explain if bitcoin will rise again and is it good to be bullish now??

Bitcoin?

Check: www.facebook.com/bothteamstoscoretips
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by DenreleDave(m): 8:52am On Mar 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by adecz: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Now that Oshiomole is threatening to
expose the 'real' person in Aso Rock,
Jibrin who has been doing sidon look
has suddenly woken up!!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by spirul77: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=87480440]
The way you people mock people with height deficiency is appaling, you think these people created themselves ?
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by Lilcentt(f): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2020
please I need help from someone here today

I have jamb exam tomorrow morning by 7am and I don't have any money with me. please I need just 1k for transport to and fro the exam center. it is not even up to 1k. I will be grateful if some one can help me on here. I will appreciate it

I am a frequent nairaland user. you can check my profile
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by Tecno66: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2020
rilikalid:
I know it for sure that the Jagaban statement issued yesterday would definitely change so many calculation. My verdict: Oshomhole stays, Obaseki goes.
When coup fails, the next thing is execution of the coup plotters.
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by adelaja70(m): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2020
Nwodosis:
grin All these long stories for the sake of a short man that assured all that he has killed Godfatherism in Edo state and went back to it.
He is short but he is also 100 % taller than your future.
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2020
IamPatriotic:
When Jagaban is talking, who's Amaechi to have a contrary opinion? I read that APC caucus of the National Assembly will meet today, that where Giadom fate with be sealed. He'll be completely expelled from the party, while Amaechi will be suspended indefinitely. In the meantime, he can go back to Rivers State and settle with Magnus, then beg Wike. Paper weight politician.
just shut up
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by Charly68: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2020
The brainbox of the party has spoken up to bare his mind .. Buhari is a tired leader if not his taciturn attitude to critical matters is causing a lot of disaster .Where is the conscience of those demanding for the removal of Odhiomole? He helped to win a highly contested election yet they kicked up only to plan to throw him overboard . Yet the reigning General kept mute in Aso Rock ..what kind of leadership style is that ? If I were the chairman I would resign voluntarily and allow the power hawks to ruin themselves .
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by Basic123: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2020
oz4real83:
Long overdue. I expected PMB to have intervened long ago but as usual, he does everything very late, no matter how important. Having a non-politician as the political leader of a party like APC is the most unfortunate predicament of the party. PMB is not a politician and understands nothing about politics despite being the president with numerous political advisers.
That is why PDP fear TINUBU presidency than anything!

TINUBU as president will send PDP to dustbin of history like he did in Lagos state.

As a APC fan,I wish Tinubu become president to solidify APC presence

majority of people who against Tinubu presidency are PDP members!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by Amudeneogu: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
So,Oshiomole politics is more important to him than exploson that killed many people in Lagos?
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by Amaraibebugwu: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ok.Please sorry for this but i really need a verification from someone who is aware of it.Does the government compensate properties that re marked for demolition due to d passage of federal power lines?
Anybody aware of this present(2020)marking of properties in Rivers State.Thk u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales / Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students / Strike: Electricity Unions Shut Down National Grid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.