Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today (30696 Views)

Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today / Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by tete7000(m): 6:49am On Mar 16, 2020
Confused President with his confused party..igba wo ni maku, o niku. How will the useless party built on falsehood not eventually capitulate?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by Stallion93(m): 6:49am On Mar 16, 2020
You can imagine, Such nonsense is what Buhari would call governors for a meeting.....Careless country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by Samnavy: 6:50am On Mar 16, 2020
How that one take concern naija grin
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by ZAWs: 6:54am On Mar 16, 2020
APC should be playing children politics.
By the time the PDP hijacked Oshiomole, it would be difficult to replace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by fyneguy: 6:56am On Mar 16, 2020
Nwodosis:
grin All these long stories for the sake of a short man that assured all that he has killed Godfatherism in Edo state and went back to it.

lol You are pained. That emoji was intended to hide your true state. You must be crying

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by Lordbukas: 6:58am On Mar 16, 2020
All these people that brought this evil called APC on Nigerians will never know peace. They will continue to fight irreconcilably.
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by fyneguy: 6:58am On Mar 16, 2020
oz4real83:
Long overdue. I expected PMB to have intervened long ago but as usual, he does everything very late, no matter how important. Having a non-politician as the political leader of a party like APC is the most unfortunate predicament of the party. PMB is not a politician and understands nothing about politics despite being the president with numerous political advisers.

Exactly.

Unfortunately, the politicians are taking advantage of his political naivety. I hope the situation is salvaged.
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by Otunski: 7:03am On Mar 16, 2020
Buhari is not known for mediating in crisis, Even his family crisis he hardly intervene to settle disputes. I don't believe in this story.
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by platido(m): 7:04am On Mar 16, 2020
Nwodosis:
grin All these long stories for the sake of a short man that assured all that he has killed Godfatherism in Edo state and went back to it.

mehn you nailed the answer to the long sermon
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by ZAWs: 7:04am On Mar 16, 2020
oz4real83:
Long overdue. I expected PMB to have intervened long ago but as usual, he does everything very late, no matter how important. Having a non-politician as the political leader of a party like APC is the most unfortunate predicament of the party. PMB is not a politician and understands nothing about politics despite being the president with numerous political advisers.

You're totally correct on this one.
That brings the Bayelsa Lyon's case to mind.
If it were the PDP, nothing under the sky would make that shiit happened.
But we have an I don't care president who only wants to show the integrity he almost doesn't have.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by Myjust(f): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by fyneguy: 7:10am On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:
Oshiomole will finally go.

You are not needed in a community yet you claimed you can sing.. Who go listen to your reggae?

Lol It does not work like that bro. It is a game of number and heavy weights. So long he has the number on his side, he will not go.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by asanwafo: 7:13am On Mar 16, 2020
oz4real83:
u are deceiving yourself. It is the norm that the governor of every state holds the party structure but Oshiomole wants it otherwise in Edo state all because Tinubu did the same in Lagos state. If Yahaya Bello deserved 2nd term despite obvious failure, then Obaseki deserves second term far more than Yahaya Bello, oshiomhole is using different yardstick for everybody which is wrong.
For u, u have made sense. See someone who is educated. I pity my fellow youth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by BabaO2: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2020
oz4real83:
u are deceiving yourself. It is the norm that the governor of every state holds the party structure but Oshiomole wants it otherwise in Edo state all because Tinubu did the same in Lagos state. If Yahaya Bello deserved 2nd term despite obvious failure, then Obaseki deserves second term far more than Yahaya Bello, oshiomhole is using different yardstick for everybody which is wrong.
But obaseki seems to me too rude, ingratitude and undiplomatic in handling the issues with Oshiomhole which is different to how Yaya Bello handled issues with party leadership in his state and at the national level

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by Urchman200: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2020
Judeerons32:
He was never going anywhere. Politics is not played on social media. Battles are not won by those who make the loudest noise.
u guys are back with political analysis that cannot stand the test of time.
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by friday2011(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2020
rilikalid:
I know it for sure that the Jagaban statement issued yesterday would definitely change so many calculation. My verdict: Oshomhole stays, Obaseki goes.

Dey deceive urself, this is not lagos, remember... Lets just be patient and see how things unfold.
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by Urchman200: 7:23am On Mar 16, 2020
LegendHer0:
Alright.

I think Asiwaju already spoke about this. Let’s see what happens eventually, but I can bet it that Oshiomhole is gonna remain as the party chairman.

is a two way thing is either oshemole resign or some of the governors might a new party after all Buhari is not coming back again, is a win win situation for the governors.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by kayusely70(m): 7:24am On Mar 16, 2020
With Buhari & Tinubu behind him Oshiomole dey Kampe
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by Urchman200: 7:27am On Mar 16, 2020
muykem:
After reading Tiunbu reaction, I knew the case is closed and Oshiomele remains. APC is a little bit different from PDP, party decision making is not totall left in the hand of president and governors, we have other stakeholders.
those governors are stronger pillars than Buhari and tinubu to apc as things stand now,if nothing stand for governors they might forced seek for a new party that will accommodate their own interests after all Buhari is not coming again.nigerian politics nothing for those they are leading.
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by onlinetrading96(m): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2020
Apc should watch their back

Bonanza sales Europe Top designers Order pants trousers 1500
Chinos 3k
Jeans 3.5k
Turkey shirts 3.5k
Tm Lewin Grade one 4k
Payment on delivery within Lagos at your doorstep and nationwide delivery check contact on profile just click
all sizes available
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by enemyofprogress: 7:30am On Mar 16, 2020
God please continue to scatter all the enemies of Nigeria now and forever amen.

Good morning Dominique
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by obinoral1179(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2020
Keeping Adams for now is the best thing because removing him will drag the party to so many cases and even obaseki nomination might be voided if court recognise the factions of oshiomole..
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by DabuIIIT: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2020
So I should waste my precious time reading such a long story about a short man and about the roforofo of the APC that equally has another migdet and short Mallam el rufai,huh?!

Abeg,short stories for short people and their parties,thank you.

grin
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by DabuIIIT: 7:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Bloody party
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by AsomughaChuks05: 7:37am On Mar 16, 2020
Lordbukas:
All these people that brought this evil called APC on Nigerians will never know peace. They will continue to fight irreconcilably.
Atiku is one of them .
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by oz4real83(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2020
[url][/url]
BabaO2:
But obaseki seems to me too rude, ingratitude and undiplomatic in handling the issues with Oshiomhole which is different to how Yaya Bello handled issues with party leadership in his state and at the national level
yahaya Bello was more rude. Oshiomhole only capitulated when he discovered that he won't win the fight. Oshiomole openly said, before kogi APC primary, that a governor who cannot pay workers' salaries like yahaya bello doesn't deserve second term. He also said APC will lose kogi if they nominate Yahaya Bello as candidate. As for Obaseki, Oshiomole had people who are supposed to be loyal and Submissive to Obaseki by virtue of his position as governor and state party leader, but they are not, all because of Oshiomhole. They expect Obaseki to be loyal to them, as well as to Oshiomole. These people are Patrick Idahiagbon, Samson Osagie, Odubu, Obahiagbon, Gen Arhiavbere and others. This is a fight against godfatherism which Oshiomole started but being continued by Obaseki. He that comes to equity must come with clean hands
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by contigiency(m): 7:46am On Mar 16, 2020
Nwodosis:

Is it about being tall or short? No, it's about being resourceful, which I think Oshomole has paid his right dues.
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by oz4real83(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2020
asanwafo:
For u, u have made sense. See someone who is educated. I pity my fellow youth
I am glad u knew I am educated unlike u. Not all youths are dumb like you, pity only yourself.
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by itsene: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2020
Judeerons32:
He was never going anywhere. Politics is not played on social media. Battles are not won by those who make the loudest noise.
Thank you.
Re: Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today by Judeerons32: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2020
It's analysis. He always had majority nwc members,majority national assembly members,majority state chairmen,majority govs at least 10 out of 19. Even before Asiwaju spoke it was known where he stood. People should learn to detach emotions from politics. Dislike does not justify right.
Urchman200:
u guys are back with political analysis that cannot stand the test of time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK Celebrates 61st Birthday With Children, Friends, Household Members / Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others / INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.