Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence (36812 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria / Attahiru: Two People Jumped Off Crashing Plane With Parachutes, Disappeared–witn / EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by maasoap(m): 7:24am On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:

See even if Tinubu is eyeing presidency, reasonable people must have told him to shun the idea.

Tinubu is afobaje

Because he's afobaje, he shouldn't aspire for political post, right? May be we need to remind you that he was once a senator, then governor for 8 years. He simply had to wait long enough to have another chance or shot at a higher post, may be the time is now.
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by NigeriaBam: 7:30am On Mar 16, 2020
grin
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by DenreleDave(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2020
Tunubu

Experts pls come in and render your advise
Any hope for bitcoin guys..
Do you think one should buy now that it's 5300 dollars or one shud still wait till it falls to 4k dollars?
Your suggestions pls bcox i wud love to invest my one month allawee.
Shud I buy now or wait till it falls?
Is the any hope that bitcoin will rise back to what it was in early February?
Pls kinmdy explain if bitcoin will rise again and is it good to be bullish now?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by enemyofprogress: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2020
Toosure70:
lets watch and see, Asiwaju of Africa not any Fulani's mate.
yinmu
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Froshloaded: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
Tunubu

Do you think one should buy now that it's 5300 dollars or one shud still wait till it falls to 4k dollars?
Bitcoin will still gbera
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Perfecttouchade: 7:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Make baba no fall o...how him go jump like dat grin.
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Kingspin(m): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2020
See Nigeria

This is 2020 fight for 2023..

The country is a disgrace and a goner.
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by DenreleDave(m): 7:37am On Mar 16, 2020
Froshloaded:
Bitcoin will still gbera
Igba wo Gan ni koko

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Ayhomes(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2020
Let me use this opportunity to reach out to all nairalanders. I want to give out free 5plots of land at one of my estates in Ibeju Lekki , this estate is currently selling for 1m, yes it is mine if you doubt me google ayhomes Investment Ltd. This is my way of reaching out to all my clients from Nairaland especially those in abroad.

This is my Easter gift to 5 lucky Individuals who has bought from any of our estates.

Name of the estate am give out free plot is Lekki precious Garden Ibeju Lekki currently selling for 1m, already fenced with gatehouse.

Location is Owode Ise. Pictures of this estate are on every social media platform even videos.

Call or whatsapp me now. Check my number from my profile.

Thanks...
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Froshloaded: 7:38am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Igba wo Gan ni koko
Emi o mo oo
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2020
Lostz:
I thought his zombies on nairaland cooked up a story that he relationship with osho is strained? that tinubu has already abandoned Osho that is why this predicament befall him?
...Dos from that side is despicable in Lies, Gud morning

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Igba wo Gan ni koko
...Cute DP
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Jack500: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2020
EmekaMD:
[s][/s]Tinubu had to be given ultimatums and literally had to be forced to speak out during the Amoketun saga. He also had to be drugged out before he could mutter any words wen fulanis herdsmen were busy killing people.

But he didn't wait to be called out before making
his his position known on the Oshiomole saga.

Does it mean his personal interest is more important to him than that of his people ?

Only time time will tell.

"Egugun be careful na Express u dey cross" I don warn you [s][/s]

Keep quiet.
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by NaijaNaWaa: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Oshiomhole is his lifeline.

With Oshiomhole out, his ambition is dead.

Then, his ambition is dead because Oshiomhole is irreversibly out.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Kulas: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2020
Tinubu thought we dont know his personal interest is what he is fighting for and he was writing rubbish as if he has the interest of Nigeria and masses.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Jaqenhghar: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2020
EmekaMD:
Tinubu had to be given ultimatums and literally had to be forced to speak out during the Amoketun saga. He also had to be drugged out before he could mutter any words wen fulanis herdsmen were busy killing people.

Does it mean his personal interest is more important to him than that of his people ?

"Egugun be careful na Express u dey cross" I don warn you
This your questio ln sef. It should be obvious to all
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Dos from that side is despicable in Lies, Gud morning
they always see every news as an opportunity to overhype tinubu. most of their political analyst don't even know what is happening in this country.

morning... how was the night?

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by MisterGrace: 7:51am On Mar 16, 2020
Toosure70:
lets watch and see, Asiwaju of Africa not any Fulani's mate.

You talk like a child.
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by helinues: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2020
maasoap:

Because he's afobaje, he shouldn't aspire for political post, right? May be we need to remind you that he was once a senator, then governor for 8 years. He simply had to wait long enough to have another chance or shot at a higher post, may be the time is now.

Tinubu is far better as an afobaje than be the king itself.

You don't carry an elephant in the head and still be blocking insect hole
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by miqos02(m): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2020
Sammy07:

the funniest thing is that, SW may not be the one to produce presidency in 2023.

if this happens in 2023, Tinubu will pull out of the party, you think he worked for BUHARI just because he loves him? Common don't be decieved.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Beosten(m): 7:55am On Mar 16, 2020
EmekaMD:
Tinubu had to be given ultimatums and literally had to be forced to speak out during the Amoketun saga. He also had to be drugged out before he could mutter any words wen fulanis herdsmen were busy killing people.

"Egugun be careful na Express u dey cross" I don warn you

One unknown VON DG said Tinubu is angry with Oshiomole. It's an attempt to drag Tinubu into Obasekis camp.
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Urchman200: 7:56am On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:

To my best of understanding, the people are the one claiming Tinubu is interested in 2023 presidency.

He may not be perfect but at least he is a unifier..

He should retain the position for the betterment of Nigeria not just SW
speaking from both sides of ur mouth as a young man can be regarded to be stupidity seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by okpalaAnambra: 7:57am On Mar 16, 2020
Sammy07:

I've followed quite well .
I think he's Anambra
Dude meleszewani isn't Igbo, he only sows seeds of disunity,vi warn again he isn't igbo
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Sammy07: 8:02am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
Tunubu

Bitcoin will still rise I'm very sure of that.

Gone are the days when bitcoin hit 17,000 - 19,000 (2017/2018)
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:

See even if Tinubu is eyeing presidency, reasonable people must have told him to shun the idea.

Tinubu is afobaje
No one can tell him that. You prolly underestimate his obstinacy. This has been his lifetime ambition. He'll rather die trying than not try at all
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by helinues: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

No one can tell him that. You prolly underestimate his obstinacy. This has been his lifetime ambition. He'll rather die trying than not try at all

Were you not among the rumor monsters?
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by maasoap(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:

Tinubu is far better as an afobaje than be the king itself.

You don't carry an elephant in the head and still be blocking insect hole

Wrong assumption. Afobajes never contested for elective posts, Tinubu contested for many posts and won. He was first a contestant before becoming afobaje. Though, he hasn't shown any intention but I wouldn't advise him otherwise. Everyone deserves a chance. Some criticised late Gani Fawehinmi too. They thought he was better as an activist than as a president. Nigerians are funny in their own way
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2020
Sammy07:

That's why I said you guys don't understand politics..
There are some things you'll do or say, to get attention of people or to hear their views...

Do you think some of them ain't on Nairaland reading the comments made by everyone here?
Hahahaha Tinubu on NL. So as shehu is now a blogger, Tinubu is now a Nairalander grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by helinues: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2020
maasoap:

Wrong assumption. Afobajes never contested for elective posts, Tinubu contested for many posts and won. He was first a contestant before becoming afobaje. Though, he hasn't shown any intention but I wouldn't advise him otherwise. Everyone deserves a chance. Some criticised late Gani Fawehinmi too. They thought he was better as an activist than as a president. Nigerians are funny in their own way

Majority of the Afobaje's might have tried so many elective position during thier younger age..

But as they grow, they see no need of contesting when they can be appointed.

Sticking to that rule .
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
You don't have sense. If he puts one of his loyalists as President, he is still the President. He doesn't have to be in that office to run things.
Same thing OBJ thought with Yar'adua. We all know how it ended

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State / Stop Spreading Fake News, Isaac Fayose Blasts Peter Obi, Ask DSS To Arrest Him / Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.