Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) (91752 Views)

Cape Town, South Africa Is Not What You Think! (video) / Borno Checkpoint Where People Pay Money For Not Having National I.D Card / See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Edopesin:

Truth be told and with no time for all these tribal nonsense, Oyo is one of the most backward cities in the south west and I've been to most

Stop this.... I don't like this
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by ZZ22: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Xatoasdm:

Shut up. You’ve not been to anywhere. I’m from Ibadan and i don’t even know everywhere in Ibadan. So how can you call the whole of Oyo backward when you don’t even know the whole of Ibadan.

After Lagos, the next developed city in south west is Ibadan. So how come you’re calling Oyo State the backward state when after Lagos, Ibadan comes next. Does that make any sense to you?
Ibadan is a dead city... Issac Fayose

4 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Xatoasdm:

Stfu alayebaje. Olori pelebe mashanfani

Are you living in ibadan!
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Xatoasdm: 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
ZZ22:
Ibadan is a dead city... Issac Fayose
Onitsha, aba are dead cities. kalu
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Xatoasdm: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Are you living in ibadan!
Yes of course
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Don't mind the idiots.. They carry abia matter for their heads 247. At least the people of abia hustle instead of lazying around smoking weed and eating free moi moi grin
Sophisticated Nonsense set of human beings.. grin

LoL
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Xatoasdm:

Yes of course
no wonder
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Xatoasdm: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:
no wonder
Yes and we don’t move about to other cities and settle like igbos do because all we need is here in Ibadan. We make our money here and flex everyday here in Ibadan
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sabicleaners:
wink

Need professional cleaners to give your business the prestigious look it deserves.
Contact SabiCleaners now for your offices, schools, hotels and hospitals cleaners.
Check my sig
go to Koronu and ibadan.. They need your services like mad.... Clean em up

4 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Xatoasdm: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:
go to Koronu and ibadan.. They need your services like mad.... Clean em up
Make e clean your brain first
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by AmuDimpka: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
GamalNasser:
And you will find out that place is littered with Buharist, one of the requisite of being a fulfilled Buharist is not thinking

Respect for humans.... Humans don't litter!
Respect our president... He is the best thing that South west gave us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by MoneyMan5: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol because we talk , relative to Nigeria aba is fantastic we talk because we as igbos we have enough to be better than any place in Nigeria

This is aba
I dare you to show a city in south west outside Lagos n ibadan better than it ...I dare u

This is Osogbo

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
MoneyMan5:

This is Osogbo
Lol and u compare this rubbish to aba
Make una travel ooh

3 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
mrvitalis:

Lol because we talk , relative to Nigeria aba is fantastic we talk because we as igbos we have enough to be better than any place in Nigeria

This is aba
I dare you to show a city in south west outside Lagos n ibadan better than it ...I dare u
[/s]

continue deceiving yourself with air view. Aba is good and your people aren't rushing Aba. why are they rushing to that outside Lagos/Ibadan expressway

we are talking about reality and future development, you're deceiving yourself with self chest beating. this shows the level of you people naivety, even the educated ones among you're inseparable in this gross foolishness you're rejoicing in

I wonder what make a grown up guy will be talking like a teenager. let those eulogising your foolishness to keep on doing that but the end justify the means
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by MoneyMan5: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Don't lecture me on a place I know very well the Dugbe pictures you posted, you cut the endless slums areas and posted just view buildings, Ibadan is 93% covered by slums

Stop talking as if you don't have slums and brown roofs in your region

South East is 100% slums and Potopoto

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Ibadan generally needs prayer, to marry them na curse, if Ibadan people see you progressing, na wahala embarassed embarassed . Most of them are lazy, they like free things lipsrsealed lipsrsealed especially the illiterate ones and parents, na one chance ooo shocked shocked shocked

Baba, you are damn right ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by MoneyMan5: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol and u compare this rubbish to aba
Make una travel ooh

Aba that is the dirtiest city in Nigeria

Go to Osogbo and see your brothers pushing wheel Barrows

I wonder how many Yoruba are in Aba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by MoneyMan5: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

I hope you know Onitsha is older than Ibadan, now Onitsha metropolis with modern structures has expanded to six local governments, Onitsha North, Onitsha South, Ogbaru LGA, Idemili North LGA and Oyi LGA, minus other cities in Anambra, Ibadan is the only city in Oyo state, 93% covered by slums

You mean the same Onitsha lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Would u shut up ...who calls out their governor more than igbos ...is there any governor in south west that did more roads than roachas in the last adminstration ?

Can u compare osun governor to abia governor ...ikpezu has done over 50 roads in aba yet we call him out every day

Enugu governor is trying compared to most places but we call him out

Which south west governor is better than anambra governor yet we call him out

It's you yorubas that don't even call out your leaders ...u praise them for little they did ...
That was how u people hyped fashola now he done fall his hands as minster ...can u compare him to ameachi ?

Your problem is u people don't travel at all u don't
You nailed it brother. They will just sit in their ewedu roofs and be arguing blindly

2 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
sweetjohn:
You nailed it brother. They will just sit in their ewedu roofs and be arguing blindly
what will a Yoruba be looking for in SE? What happened to Europe and America?
Ode
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
MoneyMan5:

You mean the same Onitsha lol grin
Ibadan 93% covered by slums - UN habitat

Five states below Anambra in economy grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
This is the Aba that fool is bragging about

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
MoneyMan5:

Shut up I served in osun
... oshogbo can't even compare umuahia

All u guys shoe is osisioma and araira

Now this is aba

3 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ibadan 93% covered by slums - UN habitat

Five states below Anambra in economy grin grin
onistha gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
MoneyMan5:

Stop talking as if you don't have slums and brown roofs in your region

South East is 100% slums and Potopoto

2 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Shut up I served in osun

we don't do fake Aba shoes.. there are also artisans who manufacture quality shoes in SW not that nonsense you do in aba
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by MoneyMan5: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Shut up I served in osun

Now this is aba

Go to Osogbo and see your brothers Hawking Gala and pushing wheel Barrows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
MoneyMan5:

Sure they are Hawking today meet them in 5 years they would own cloth shops n big business ...that's how we role

Oga oshogbo is a village compared to aba

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
we don't do fake Aba shoes.. there are also artisans who manufacture quality shoes in SW not that nonsense you do in aba
Lol when I tell u travel u won't hear ...this one things they make fake shoes in aba ....lol go n sleep son

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
MoneyMan5:

There are igbos in hausa villages making money does that mean it's better than their home ...were ever money is we would go no matter the place ...no mean say e better pass our home
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
MoneyMan5:

Abia among states that control 90% financial transactions in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sweeetheart:
[s][/s]

continue deceiving yourself with air view. Aba is good and your people aren't rushing Aba. why are they rushing to that outside Lagos/Ibadan expressway

we are talking about reality and future development, you're deceiving yourself with self chest beating. this shows the level of you people naivety, even the educated ones among you're inseparable in this gross foolishness you're rejoicing in

I wonder what make a grown up guy will be talking like a teenager. let those eulogising your foolishness to keep on doing that but the end justify the means
Lol if u understand business u won't ask that rubbish ...you guys are our maga ...we use u guys to make money

As long as u are not developed we would solve your problems and make money for ourselves...us am abuse us no bigger but we getting the money

Now run along son

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? / Top 10 Areas In The Usa With The Most Nigerian Population.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.