Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) (91753 Views)

Cape Town, South Africa Is Not What You Think! (video) / Borno Checkpoint Where People Pay Money For Not Having National I.D Card / See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol when I tell u travel u won't hear ...this one things they make fake shoes in aba ....lol go n sleep son
fake shoes.. this is ibadan nade shoes.. show me something like this in Aba.. you can see how quality they look
www.nairaland.com/3930591/ibadan-locally-made-shoes&ved=2ahUKEwjq-pv61J_oAhUyxYUKHa4HCB8QFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0g3m0eEtF6A2xmJU21KNgC
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by jolak5(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
ovonramwen:

Awwwn about the only polite sensible comment I’ve read on the thread. Kudos for not being bitter. smiley

Lol, thanks

The world is too beautiful for one to be bitter

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Abia among states that control 90% financial transactions in Nigeria
oga you have been posting this nonsense for sometime now.. can't you see 6yrs ago written there..
cc totit this goat has started again gringrin
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
fake shoes.. this is ibadan nade shoes.. show me something like this in Aba.. you can see how quality they look
www.nairaland.com/3930591/ibadan-locally-made-shoes&ved=2ahUKEwjq-pv61J_oAhUyxYUKHa4HCB8QFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0g3m0eEtF6A2xmJU21KNgC
LMAO even port Harcourt shoe makers make better than this

Bros aba shoe industry is huge jokes about ..imagine something like this into 10,000 places that's aba shoe industry ....Bros travel
Aba is not even really known for shoes ...travel bro travel

4 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
MoneyMan5:

Go to Osogbo and see your brothers Hawking Gala and pushing wheel Barrows

I wonder how many Yoruba are in Aba
Aba is one of the most planned cities in Nigeria can you show me Google pictures of Osogbo

4 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol if u understand business u won't ask that rubbish ...you guys are our maga ...we use u guys to make money

As long as u are not developed we would solve your problems and make money for ourselves...us am abuse us no bigger but we getting the money

Now run along son
lol ode...

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by UKdontv(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
FlyoruB:

You sabi dem wella. He's just another confused ipob. Na their way. The other one said Yorubas 'don't travel', just because he is pained our people are not migrating in droves to the same SE he and his brethren are running from. Yorubas are in the North, MiddleBelt, SS, U.K, U.S, S.A, you name it. But we only go to productive places, not the ones that their own people are running from in droves. lipsrsealed

You really don't know what you're saying. Make your choice either by flight or road transport to visit East I will pay to and fro. You think igbos are like Yorubas that travel for one purpose?
Yea, I agreed igbos travel a lot to make ends mean but what are Yorubas known for? Oh..
like you mentioned some certain region and countries Yorubas prefers to migrate. Have for once asked your people why they prefer to migrate to that particular country or region? Well, it's because they are the most lazy tribe in the world, they prefer to travel to where they can easily scam people or do their normal official begging with suit and tie... � �. Igbos are hardworking people they travel to all parts of the world not minding the economy, people, climate change or anything you can mention.

Come to Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi you will see your brothers hawking agbo and doing bricklayer work.

4 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
oga you have been posting this nonsense for sometime now.. can't you see 6yrs ago written there..
When you see your useless pale call him goat

Aba

4 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
lol ode...
Ode see your brothers in Streets of southeast

6 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Aba is one of the most planned cities in Nigeria can you show me Google pictures of Osogbo
does this look like a planned city to you? Mediocre igbo
This is another project coming up in ogun state.. another eko atlantic coming up in ogun state ..now mrvatilis can you show me similar project like this in your region since you claim your governors are the better than their western counterparts
Mitros city ogun state new planned city gringrin
www.nairaland.com/3090651/mitros-city-ogun-states-new&ved=2ahUKEwi2oeue2Z_oAhUF4BoKHR2RAcwQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0FJIgrgAHeKkpIigAgFsdL
Mitros City (Mission To Rebuild Ogun State), is a new master-planned community to be built on 2000 hectares of greenfield land. The project will be completed within a period of 6-7 years. The Project Managers are Lagos based African United Consultants (AUC), Traffic Consultants are Cairo Based, CGCE Shahin and the Urban Planners/Designers are, Place-Make.

The development will include residences, commercial buildings, industrial facilities, hospitality, tourism, institutions and communal environments. It is expected that Mitros City will ultimately cater for 180,000 residents. The city is not too distant from Lagos Metropolitan area, but also forms a new economic opportunity and identity for Ogun State. Accessibility to the site is of course strengthened by its frontage to the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

The Ogun State government have reached an agreement with UBA Construction Company to facilitate the development of the city. The development is being built on low lying land, prone to flooding from the Ogun River, however the river will be realigned and dredged, to address this constraint. The City was unveiled at the Ogun State Government Investment Forum in Abeokuta, held on the 21st and 22nd of May 2014
http://www.blackborderbuild.com/nigeria-updates/mitros-city-ogun-state-concession-agreement-signed

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
Report from CBN just last year, Abia is one of the states that control 90% cash transactions in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
lol ode...
See them men ....future milonaires hustlers ...we don't ass lick to feed bro
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
More

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by UKdontv(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
lol ode...

Hope you know what starvation is? Igbos are positive thinker. They know people like you eat once just to save up your salary. That's why dey bring gala closely to cure your hunger.

3 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
does this look like a planned city to you? Mediocre igbo
This is another project coming up in ogun state.. another eko atlantic coming up in ogun state ..now mrvatilis can you show me similar project like this in your region since you claim your governors are the better than their western counterparts
Mitros city ogun state new planned city gringrin
www.nairaland.com/3090651/mitros-city-ogun-states-new&ved=2ahUKEwi2oeue2Z_oAhUF4BoKHR2RAcwQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0FJIgrgAHeKkpIigAgFsdL
Mitros City (Mission To Rebuild Ogun State), is a new master-planned community to be built on 2000 hectares of greenfield land. The project will be completed within a period of 6-7 years. The Project Managers are Lagos based African United Consultants (AUC), Traffic Consultants are Cairo Based, CGCE Shahin and the Urban Planners/Designers are, Place-Make.

The development will include residences, commercial buildings, industrial facilities, hospitality, tourism, institutions and communal environments. It is expected that Mitros City will ultimately cater for 180,000 residents. The city is not too distant from Lagos Metropolitan area, but also forms a new economic opportunity and identity for Ogun State. Accessibility to the site is of course strengthened by its frontage to the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

The Ogun State government have reached an agreement with UBA Construction Company to facilitate the development of the city. The development is being built on low lying land, prone to flooding from the Ogun River, however the river will be realigned and dredged, to address this constraint. The City was unveiled at the Ogun State Government Investment Forum in Abeokuta, held on the 21st and 22nd of May 2014
http://www.blackborderbuild.com/nigeria-updates/mitros-city-ogun-state-concession-agreement-signed

Ibadan dilapidated city

3 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
UKdontv:

You really don't know what you're saying. Make your choice either by flight or road transport to visit East I will pay to and fro. You think igbos are like Yorubas that travel for one purpose?
Yea, I agreed igbos travel a lot to make ends mean but what are Yorubas known for? Oh..
like you mentioned some certain region and countries Yorubas prefers to migrate. Have for once asked your people why they prefer to migrate to that particular country or region? Well, it's because they are the most lazy tribe in the world, they prefer to travel to where they can easily scam people or do their normal official begging with suit and tie... � �. Igbos are hardworking people they travel to all parts of the world not minding the economy, people, climate change or anything you can mention.

Come to Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi you will see your brothers hawking agbo and doing bricklayer work.
yeah yorubas are lazy and igbos are hard-working.. reason why hard-working igbos like this young man packages and send weapon of mass development to Thailand gringrin

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by ajealadick(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Are you saying you guys are highly ungrateful?

mrvitalis:

Would u shut up ...who calls out their governor more than igbos ...is there any governor in south west that did more roads than roachas in the last adminstration ?

Can u compare osun governor to abia governor ...ikpezu has done over 50 roads in aba yet we call him out every day

Enugu governor is trying compared to most places but we call him out

Which south west governor is better than anambra governor yet we call him out

It's you yorubas that don't even call out your leaders ...u praise them for little they did ...
That was how u people hyped fashola now he done fall his hands as minster ...can u compare him to ameachi ?

Your problem is u people don't travel at all u don't
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
what will a Yoruba be looking for in SE? What happened to Europe and America?
Ode
For brain and freedom from slavery
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Lokoyen(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Ibadan generally needs prayer, to marry them na curse, if Ibadan people see you progressing, na wahala embarassed embarassed . Most of them are lazy, they like free things lipsrsealed lipsrsealed especially the illiterate ones and parents, na one chance ooo shocked shocked shocked

This not entirely true. Things have changed. Though strangers thrive more in Ibadan than Ibadan natives, it doesn't mean there are not so many successful Ibadan people.
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ibadan dilapidated city
onistha slum city gringrin

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Lokoyen(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
UKdontv:

LOL! Trafficking drugs and doing credit card scam is hardworking. Continue!
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Lokoyen(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

U no be omo lo ile logbesi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Ibadan generally needs prayer, to marry them na curse, if Ibadan people see you progressing, na wahala embarassed embarassed . Most of them are lazy, they like free things lipsrsealed lipsrsealed especially the illiterate ones and parents, na one chance ooo shocked shocked shocked

In terms of progressing, do you have an idea of several Billionaires from Ibadan? They just have a culture of not showing off. Many outside the region only discovered that the current governor, Engr. Seyi Makinde is a billionaire during his election campaign.

Meanwhile, "Lagos humility" is a show of pride in Ibadan. You need to go on "hyper humility" to be well accepted and connected. grin

Generally, Ibadan is a wonderful city and her people, very peaceful and intelligent (native intelligence) though not without some form of lies/deceit and jealousy. Which region doesn't have it's own dark side? smiley

But visitors (particularly those on business or leisure) will really enjoy them because they are so receptive, supportive and extraordinarily caring especially when the visitor is very humble. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
More
Abeokuta Ogun capital very backward and largely covered by mud houses

3 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Mpama see your olosho sisters in west gringrin

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lokoyen:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

U no be omo lo ile logbesi!
those niggas don't know me.. I have been to anambra, imo and enugu before.. I even have a videos of my journey there but it is sad that I can't post it cause I misplaced the phone which I use to record it (techno). I know use Samsung.. if not, I would have posted the video hereincluding pictures

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
Onitsha well planned

5 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
ajealadick:
Are you saying you guys are highly ungrateful?

Nope we have high standard

This is the aba we drag everyday ....aba us meant to be competiting with Lagos not this that's why we talk ...not that relative to most state it's bad

3 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by OkoroBufo: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Agbo is the number 1 fatest selling product in yeeboland. Your dicks are too microscopic and are plagued with erectile dysfunction. You wonder why your sisters dey collect better knacking from yoruba men.

-Okoro Bufo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
those niggas don't know me.. I have been to anambra, imo and enugu before.. I even have a videos of my journey there but it is sad that I can't post it cause I misplaced the phone which I use to record it (techno). I know use Samsung.. if not, I would have posted the video hereincluding pictures
Onitsha

5 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by OkoroBufo: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
UKdontv:

Hope you know what starvation is? Igbos are positive thinker. They know people like you eat once just to save up your salary. That's why dey bring gala closely to cure your hunger.
I don't eat gala mixed with sweat. whenever those gala ambassadors approach my car, I ask them to move back. I rather buy from a supermarket if I needed a bite.

-Okoro Bufo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kennyswag: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

LMAO even port Harcourt shoe makers make better than this

Bros aba shoe industry is huge jokes about ..imagine something like this into 10,000 places that's aba shoe industry ....Bros travel
Aba is not even really known for shoes ...travel bro travel
why can't you show me the Aba shoes that are better than what you see there... Aba shoes are inferior and super substandard gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? / Top 10 Areas In The Usa With The Most Nigerian Population.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.