Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths (31626 Views)

PDP Last-minute Deal; Cede Senate Presidency To Southwest, Southeast For SGF / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by anonymous1759(m): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:

Chisos!!

Down down up up run

Mortal kombat real Nigar

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by blasted12: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Davash222:
If they want the presidency nobody will deny them their right but it is a matter of time. Igbos should sanitize their home and time will take care of that

Same words they’re using to slave the afonjas. Igbos don’t want any Presidency!
That's not what your politicians say
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by CSTR2: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ipob is the reason why a tinubu has a greater chance of becoming president than any igbo politician right now

From 1999-2014, tinubu cannot dare come out in national politics, when igbo politicians were talking.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by bluecircle470: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oya the yeast make una dey happy oooo, una don get 2023. Shettima for president and nnamdi Kanu for vice grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Correcto: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Honestly Ibos has nothing to lose aligning with the north, you know y? Yorubas hate Ibos more. The best chance for Ibos to get presidency is to first support the north.
LegendHer0:

He said:
“I’m sure within them, in all honesty, they know that they are not prepared for that if they were prepared we would have seen the sign. The time has come when people will no longer be intimidated by one cult group funny character who is talking on their behalf to intimidate the country and because of that situation people will always join such clamour, it’s not done anywhere.

Seems you did not read his statement lol! He’s mocking you guys but your mind is fixated on the Yorubas that do not care for your 5% votes!
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Warmaterial(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Since I was born, now am getting old am yet to see the difference between president musa and president gbenga

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Nyamiri: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awol1:

Are you pained I'm not supporting Tinubu?

2023 will be pay back time for 2015 betrayal.

Deal with it.

2015 betrayal? Who signed a pact with you? You are born losers and are doomed for failure.

We are not pained and are happy you don't support Tinubu cos Tinubu won't be running in 2023. Another Yoruba son is.
Besides, in 2019, the SW gave Obi more votes than the SE gave him. You guys are inconsequential and worthless in the scheme of things.

Your support is worthless and anyone you support is jinxed for failure. So, go and dash Mitetti Allah your support. After all, you are slaves without a choice.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by MoneyMan5: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
SLAP44:

Last time I checked, Ethiopian air dropped passengers who are citizens of China inside Owerri airport. I guess they are also economic refugees. Those Igbo who troop to Lagos-Ibadan always come back richer and better at the expense of some lazy people.

You just prove South East is a wretched and unproductive region

Why can't they stay in their region and get rich there?

I wonder how those Lazy people are making you rich if they have nothing themselves.

We are rich enough to patronize the businesses of all your generation that are economic refugee in South West.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by ityP(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:
Hahahaha

We will vote PDPs candidate if APC decided to go for Tinubu. Southwest contributed nothing for Buhari's reelection, Tinubu is nothing people wants us to believe like he is something. Buhari almost lost Lagos

Lowkey, thats what Yerima wants. PDP would field a northerner and the north would vote for same PDP candidate. Las las, Yoruba man that thinks power would come to them in 2023 has clearly been deceived

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by LegendHer0: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Correcto:
Honestly Ibos has nothing to lose aligning with the north, you know y? Yorubas hate Ibos more. The best chance for Ibos to get presidency is to first support the north.

Lol. Yoruba don’t hate Ibos, we are just indifferent.

Seems you don’t know history. The Igbos have been supporting the North since 1959 and yet they haven’t gotten any democratically elected president since then.

Even if you support the North in 2023, it doesn’t guarantee that you will produce a president after that. Stay woke!

In Nigeria, the Igbos are starting to behave like political slaves without any core objective. He who do not stand for anything falls for everything!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Kingspin(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
CSTR2:

As bitter as it is, that is fact.

Biafra will not be created in the next 1000 years.

What ipob has done is to poison the existing water that igbos have.

Terrible politics. And they have not yet recovered from that madness
It is a bend fact with all human sense.

The North need president but Boko( want a sharia state), herdsmen and bandits have brought the country to a standstill. They still got the president back 2back and demanding more.

So the idea that Kanu group of IPOb denying East presidency is baseless and a cheap excuse just to hold unto something. That lie attracted my attention.

Pls, look for another excuse.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Davash222:
If they want the presidency nobody will deny them their right but it is a matter of time. Igbos should sanitize their home and time will take care of that

Same words they’re using to slave the afonjas. Igbos don’t want any Presidency!
No one ever said those words to Yorubas.

Instead of u guys to confidently face the north over pdp ticket, ur fearful. And only bothered about apc & yorubas. This is cowardice. This person is mocking & telling u theyre not giving u ticket cos ur not ready. Haven't u served pdp enough?
Yorubas can't be this stupid.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by KaptainAfrika: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
And the igbo's may fall for it...so after calling them all manner of names, they may end up settling for VP ! CHOI !

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by anonymous1759(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
LegendHer0:

You don’t know the difference between political slaves and political stakeholders.

The Yorubas are stakeholders in this nation and not second fiddle. We have won presidential election thrice, with one of them annulled.

What did the Igbos achieved when they slaved for the North 1959-present? Remind me if your tribe ever won a national democratic election as president.

2023, your people will slave as usual and settle for crumbs. Yorubas are not your mate and don’t owe you anything!

Take it easy please you're too hard on them. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Urchman200: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
LegendHer0:

Last time I check, our people are not economic refugees in your red mud erosion ravaged region.

Chukwu Bus is currently dropping economic migrant from Ebonyi as we speak on their way to sell gala and fanyogo on Lagos-Ibadan expressway!
if at all their is anything like economic refugees,they are called investors my boy hate no go kill u,na wetin God use bless igboman be that.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by ukahrawah: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lobby kee you there. Everybody in the North is forming I too know. Spits.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by CSTR2: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nigerian politics is not that difficult but Igbos make it hard.

If a region known as the perpetually weeping opposition and rascals just 5-6 years ago, can prance about like king makers today, then nothing is impossible.

The question is can igbo stoop down to conquer?
I doubt that.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by israelmao(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Igbo is being as part of their usual divide and rule.Remember,their many great thinkers among Igbo as well as few traitors.
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by jneutron4000: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
goodnessme1:
Don't mind yorubas.They think we South South have forgotten.
SS are more reliable and are not Hateful like SE. Come 2023, btw a Yoruba man and a Fulani man, SS will gladly support the Yoruba man, it is only you Igbos that always vote for the North because of hate and envy. Go and see the pattern of SS votes, you will see that they are more with good conscience.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Afospecialk: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nyamiri:

2015 betrayal? Who signed a pact with you? You are born losers and are doomed for failure.

We are not pained and are happy you don't support Tinubu cos Tinubu won't be running in 2023. Another Yoruba son is.
Besides, in 2019, the SW gave Obi more votes than the SE gave him. You guys are inconsequential and worthless in the scheme of things.

Your support is worthless and anyone you support is jinxed for failure. So, go and dash Mitetti Allah your support. After all, you are slaves without a choice.

They won't realize what the Notherners have planned out for them until the 2023 game is over nd d winner is diclear then Tinubu would become their savior

When Northern label them as not ready for president position and they find it difficult to comprehend the mean and still drag Tinubu to the bone of contention then I know they are truly coward and fear the Fulanis their mastet

4 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nyamiri:

Do yourself a favor and check your BP level first thing tomorrow morning.

I wouldn't like you to die of heart attack.

You need to stay alive and wail.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Godhead4(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
A ploy to further disunity the south. I don't take this serious
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Lovelyn451(f): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
I really wish Igbo's to steer clear from Nigeria presidency, even peter obi is bigger than being paired with Atiku, he shouldnt be anybody's vice!!! Let Yoruba's and hausas continue ruling and destroying this country.. they should loot Nigeria to death...

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by LegendHer0: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Urchman200:
if at all their is anything like economic refugees,they are called investors my boy hate no go kill u,na wetin God use bless igboman be that.

You should direct your grievances to your kinsmen that quoted me first.

Again, even investors put their money where they know there will be growth. You can only invest where you’re sure the market will
Favor you.

Moreso, I don’t think the fan-yogo and gala seller are investors. They are refugees feeding off from the SW allocation and causing a resource drain. They don’t even pay taxes to start with.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by LegendHer0: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
anonymous1759:

Take it easy please you're too hard on them. grin

Those guys need to be hammered into shape sometimes. They are clueless in all ramifications.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Urchman200: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
LegendHer0:

Why do we need people that their vote pattern can be predicted? Since 1959, you have been voting against Yoruba interest.

When you know your enemy, you can easily mitigate against his advances. You are inconsequential and we don’t need you. We will rather lobby the SS and the middle-belt with the core north in terms of politics.

and yorubas have been voting for igbo interests really?u are really high on something serious.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Burruchaga71(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu message is really raw with loads of pepper. I am sure Almajiri Shettima sees him in his dream. He never thought any youth will remove the intertribal courtesy hand glove and hit the north with lethal punchlines like Kanu has done and continue doing.

We know the reverse psychology game plan. He is indirectly begging the Igbo politicians to reign in on Kanu because his messages are causing serious awakening in the psyche of Nigerians.

Oga Shettima relax. Your nightmare just got started. Kanu is still in gear one. He no dey hear half baked northern English. grin
Guy idi egwu. Hehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by ityP(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
LegendHer0:

Lol. Yoruba don’t hate Ibos, we are just indifferent.

Seems you don’t know history. The Igbos have been supporting the North since 1959 and yet they haven’t gotten any democratically elected president since then.

Even if you support the North in 2023, it doesn’t guarantee that you will produce a president after that. Stay woke!

In Nigeria, the Igbos are starting to behave like political slaves without any core objective. He who do not stand for anything falls for everything!

The only political slaves I see are Yorubas. Licking North's ass, hoping to get Presidency in 2023. The igbos would never be President of naija though. At least not in the nearest future. But they will clearly vote in a northerner cos they hate yorubas. The north are the only politically sensible region in naija. They play the game of politics masterfully. A northerner would be president come 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Nyamiri: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Correcto:

Lemaooo

When we called Igbos slaves on Nairaland, people thought it was a joke. Look at this one now.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by CSTR2: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kingspin:
It is a bend fact with all human sense.

The North need president but Boko( want a sharia state), herdsmen and bandits have brought the country to a standstill. They still got the president back 2back and demanding more.

So the idea that Kanu group of IPOb denying East presidency is baseless and a cheap excuse just to hold unto something. That lie attracted my attention.

Pls, look for another excuse.
The north is politically homogeneous to a large extent.
The south is not.

The political realities are different.
If the south was under a single political ideology, then yes, you would have that luxury.

Until the south unifies, then igbos need to Stay within reality, not emotions.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Urchman200: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
LegendHer0:

You should direct your grievances to your kinsmen that quoted me first.

Again, even investors put their money where they know there will be growth. You can only invest where you’re sure the market will
Favor you.

Moreso, I don’t think the fan-yogo and gala seller are investors. They are refugees feeding off from the SW location and causing a resource drain. They don’t even pay taxes to start with.
u meanam ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts As Edo Man Names Child After Him (Photos) / Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals / Yele Omogunwa & Bamidele Baderinwa Beaten During Osinbajo’s Visit To Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.