Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast (10119 Views)

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by abokikhalifa: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
ContractKiller:
The Landlord Association of the area and even emergency response crews all attested that there was no pipeline vandalism before the explosion.

If there was no vandalism or tampering, then how did the pipe develop a leak? Did it develop a leak on its own!

And why were 3 Churches amongst the buildings destroyed?

Direct your question to GOOGLE.
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by mp3ree: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ikinternational:

Bros, I'm honestly starting to suspect some of these people are sponsored here just to cause problems between yorubas n igbos

When I'm in Lagos, I definitely don't feel this energy I see on nairaland

OR is it that people are only brave online?

You don't have to be suspicious its the truth all the bashing between igbo and Yoruba is started by northerners to cause friction

1 Like

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by bkool7(m): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
ContractKiller:

This olodo doesn't know that there are gas pipelines in Lagos.

Where in my comment did I talk about Lagos not having gass pipeline?
Keep exposing ur crass intelligence.

The only pipeline at Abule Ado is that of petroleum.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by ContractKiller: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gas cylinders are designed to withstand all kinds of pressures both internal and external. A truck hitting a few gas cylinders will not produce the kind of explosion that happened. Only an idiot, and I can only presume I'm talking to one, will believe such nonsense.

bkool7:

Keep exposing ur crass intelligence

1 Like

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by GamalNasser: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Abeg it was gas , we all saw video of that heavy gas leak

1 Like

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by bkool7(m): 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
ContractKiller:
Gas cylinders are designed to withstand all kinds of pressures both internal and external. A truck hitting a few gas cylinders will not produce the kind of explosion that happened. Only an idiot, and I can only presume I'm talking to one, will believe such nonsense.

You must be a certified fool.

So I should believe you - a scornful lowlife-Ipob-propagandist terrorist over an agency that has boots on ground at the site?
You need to have ur head examined by Shekau

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Skinnienigga(m): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
ContractKiller:

I'm guessing you didn't see the video of the gas leak. Or you saw and ignored it just cos you want to stubbornly believe the bomb narrative.

If you like, say it was a bomb from now till next year, the normal people know what really happened there.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Ojiofor: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Una too like to Carry person matter for head.

Which person matter, are they not the victims of that disaster?
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by ContractKiller: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hahaha, and you're the expert on ALL THINGS having to do with stupidity. I applaud you for following in your father's footsteps and keeping the family tradition of imbecility alive. grin

Please save that grain of sand in your head for more befitting duties like licking your fullanus slave master's nysah and stop trying to rub shoulders with your intellectual superiors.

bkool7:

You must be a certified fool.

So I should believe you - a scornful lowlife-Ipob-propagandist terrorist over an agency that has boots on ground at the site?
You need to have ur head examined by Shekau
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
They you guys Sha know that it's not everything that happens in Nigeria that has twist that follows Sha

For your smart TVs, refrigerators, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by kaybills(m): 2:18am On Mar 17, 2020
kolaaderin:
Idiot, see this link and dont come here to tell me its a bomb blast again. That contains a video of just a moment before the explosion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNcnF6C2i5A

https://www.nairaland.com/5737756/video-before-explosion-abule-ado
this isn't the same place. I don't know what caused it, but felt a quake in another area far from the blast zone.
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by AOB1: 2:47am On Mar 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Una too like to Carry person matter for head
what is your problem? Are you ok sad
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Tallesty1(m): 3:30am On Mar 17, 2020
ContractKiller:
The Landlord Association of the area and even emergency response crews all attested that there was no pipeline vandalism before the explosion.

If there was no vandalism or tampering, then how did the pipe develop a leak? Did it develop a leak on its own!

And why were 3 Churches amongst the buildings destroyed?
Churches now follow people dey drag house for residential areas. I live in-between two churches(something I will never wish my enemy). Assuming this happened in my area, (God forbid) it will affect three RCCG churches. RCCG alone.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:01am On Mar 17, 2020
Ikinternational:

Bros, I'm honestly starting to suspect some of these people are sponsored here just to cause problems between yorubas n igbos

most come online to beat their chest, then act like they are NORMAL in the real world.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 17, 2020
Ikinternational:

The fact that Nairaland offers a lot of annonymity means that people can 'express their worst' online.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Godons1: 5:05am On Mar 17, 2020
Igbo's propagating hate and lies. This is the reason why Igbo's will never rule this Country.

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 17, 2020
Chimezirim121:
Only in Buhari government
na pmb be una president for maryland blast wen u still dey primary 2 abi? miscreant, na so dem go carry politics enta a sorrowful thread such as dis.
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Esji80:
hmmm Seun needs to create Anti-propaganda bot ; that will be auto-deleting this kind of post
unfortunately, i dnt think some mods care

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by abumeinben(m): 5:13am On Mar 17, 2020
kolaaderin:

moment before the explosion. i know you peolpe want it to be Bomb so you can have means to wail and shout buhari.

you are all Mind Terrorist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNcnF6C2i5A

Nope bruh....

My comment got no undertone whatsoever to derogate anyone. However, the incidence should be investigated to the root cause.

I doubt if what the man displayed at the beginning of the video was an explosive device but a thorough investigation must be done.
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 17, 2020
Chimezirim121:
Only in Buhari government

What has Buhari's Government got to do with the gas explosion at Abule?
What is the function of the state Government?
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by RightChannel: 5:34am On Mar 17, 2020
Op, Please Come Here

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by chival(f): 6:28am On Mar 17, 2020
Ikinternational:

Beats me. The Yoruba/Igbo animosity on this forum is disheartening. Most people here are quick to disparage other tribes, and yet when they are in dire straits and help comes from the 'enemy' tribe, they quickly suspend their hatred. The ethnic prejudice is mostly indulged in by the unlearned.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by ba7man(m): 6:42am On Mar 17, 2020
Esji80:
hmmm Seun needs to create Anti-propaganda bot ; that will be auto-deleting this kind of post
.....Or release the individual's identity and details in public.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by IJOBA2: 6:57am On Mar 17, 2020
Eteka1:
I tire for Igbo people.
LALASTICLALA
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by IJOBA2: 6:58am On Mar 17, 2020
Godons1:
Igbo's propagating hate and lies. This is the reason why Igbo's will never rule this Country.
LALASTCLALA
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by temielects(m): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2020
Optional09:
That is was a major hit for the terrorists, Guess what the Nigerians government won’t do anything about it or they’ll lie to theirselves it’s just a pipe explosion. The terrorists will then do again in another location then another location on and on like that. But don’t forget the Miyeti Allah boss threatened that they are no longer in good relationship with the SW because of Amotekun. If you will not deceive yourselves he stands as the prime suspect in this attack. Let him interpret that statement
the next one they will do will be in your area..by then all your family will be in the blast ....were.
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by edoairways: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2020
FrLukas:
Op, what are you trying to prove now?

Do you know how devastating gas explosion can be?

If it was bomb like you said, that would mean a terrorist handiwork, so why haven't they come out to claim responsibility?
They don't have to claim responsibility for bombing however I doubt if it was a bomb explosion
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 17, 2020
edoairways:

They don't have to claim responsibility for bombing however I doubt if it was a bomb explosion

They usually do, especially if they want to make a statement.

A huge gas explosion caused the destruction.
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by alizma: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2020
Mikehot:
lol, what brought Igbo in this again
Did you watch the video, if yes, do you understand the language and the statement made by the man holding that object purported to be bomb?
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by fk002: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2020
IDeyNL:

You're a shameless person for trying to bring Igbo into this.

The guy the post it is igbo likewise the people speaking in the video they are speaking igbo language.

Omenka is right afterall
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by fk002: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2020
Deeminaj:
This has nothing to do with tribe,so pls watch your statement and stop generalizing things

Watch the video first and you will agree with him.

The man explaining that it was bomb blast was speaking in igbo.
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Eteka1(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2020
kaybills:
this isn't the same place. I don't know what caused it, but felt a quake in another area far from the blast zone.
Watch the video again and look behind the gas leak, you will see a yellow storey building with blue roof. That is the Bethlehem Girls school that was destroy and the Principal died. So it's the same place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Magashi: Kankara Schoolboys' ‘Rescue’ Was Christmas Gift To Nigerians / We Will Soon Wipe Out Bandits - Amao, Chief Of Air Staff Assures / Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.