Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Win Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Win Win (497 Views)

The Best Win-win Solution To APC Crisis / Senate Presidency/speakership: A Win-win For Yorubas / Fuel Subsidy: The Win-win Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win Win by Rhino5dm: 3:54am On Dec 24, 2010
For we the masses and the down trodden, the current political climate is a win win all. IMO

GEJ the candidate to beat in next years general elections has imploring all manner of tactics and antics , covertly and overtly to see him remain in power come 2011.

Atiku Abubakar the desperado is doing what he knows how to do best making offers that can not be reject. Cutting corners and exploring the regional and ethnic card

the aforemention is not my concern and are of no intrest to me.

All points are in favour of the incumbant due to so many factors that are already known so no need to over beat a dead horse.

First scenario
if GEJ successful win the primaries and clinch his party ticket, do we expect the norther axis to accept defeat? Just like that, I dont think so.

Having seen and involve in the politics of the north, i know how easy it is to propagate ideas and trivalise issues. So
the ethinic card will come in, you will freely hear people at campaign rally saying " vote me as sanotor and vote our own for president"
implying they vote for their own for president even if he does not belong to thier political party. Chances are PDP are going to loose alot of states in the north making the party minor and less powerful at the advantage of the masses.

Second Scenario
by sheer corruption and mis-calculation in GEJ camp there is every tendency that Atiku may emerge, being an experienced in the department of corruption and knows his onus and with the help of regional sympathy and bigotery.
If he clinch the party ticket, the incumbancy will see that as total humiliation and will be left with two options to either decamp to another party or work serious against him at the general poll which implies PDP loosing at the general election.

The above shows that IMO, we the masses are tending towards a win win condition which at long run bring politics of majority and massive development.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Appeal To Stop Lt. Colonel Henry From Selling Benin Maskl Heard / Why Jonathan Won’t Be Pdp’s Candidate, By Atiku / How Dpo Killed Pregnant Woman And Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.