Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student (71411 Views)

“If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) / Meet The 15-year-old Who Got The Highest Score In UTME This Year (pics) / ‘1.6m Candidates Will Write UTME This Year’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by UncleSnr(m): 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
Uyi168:
Jamb nor be jamb again....
cry.. Imagine 99..
Lol, na the same same type of question, just that the student prepared well using past questions.

6 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Stallion93(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Trustme2:

Your Candidate still dey learn. See my niece's result. Incidentally, she wrote the mock exams and got 179. Pls which institution within Nigeria and outside the country can one apply for scholarship for her. She's just 16 yrs plus
Don’t allpw her atudy medicine o! Let her study something else

3 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Trustme2(m): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stallion93:
Don’t allpw her atudy medicine o! Let her study something else
Reason?
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Skinnienigga(m): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mrshape:

He his in SS3, they might change the age of university admission to 15 years in Nigeria because youths starts at 15 now in Nigeria,
So I don't see why a youth can not be admitted to the university

He should try Uniben. I had a classmate that entered at 14+. And his younger brother also entered around the same age.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Stallion93(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Trustme2:

Reason?
Well there’s an exception. If you guys are affluent enough, Immediately after induction, Send her to the USA to work as a doctor. If she remains here, she will curse you people everyday of her life

7 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Skinnienigga:

He should try Uniben. I had a classmate that entered at 14+. And his younger brother also entered around the same age.
Really?
UNIBEN is his first choose.

I schooled there, my mind was telling me ester was around 15 when we were in 100L.

Thanks for the infor
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Very nice
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by ABCthings: 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Makavelli25:
Woww. Mine is tomorow i pray i make it
so you are jambite?
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by ABCthings: 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mrshape:

They calculate it with percentage. When she got 98. 5 or higher then they approximate to 99
This is not possible. Even if she scored 39 out 40 questions multiplying it by 2.5 should be 97.5 ~ 98.
But how can one get 39/40 in physics. Abi her brain na chip ni?

5 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
ABCthings:
This is not possible. Even if she scored 39 out 40 questions multiplying it by 2.5 should be 97.5 ~ 98.
It is possible no be person set am, I can't write a secondary school maths exam and fail a question

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by ABCthings: 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mrshape:

It is possible no be person set am, I can't write a secondary school maths exam and fail a question
You're advance na. it should be easy for you.
But this is Physics, different question from different topics. What this result is saying is that she is perfect in light, waves, ac circuits, mechanism and motion and all that, and that she have all their formulas is her brain include all those radiation and uncertainty principles that are rarely taught. And accuracy is so sharp about 99% precision at speed of 0.45 second per question.

Now tell me why I will not believe that she's a bot.

13 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
ABCthings:
You're advance na. it should be easy for you.
But this is Physics, different question from different topics. What this result is saying is that she is perfect in light, waves, ac circuits, mechanism and motion and all that, and that she have all their formulas is her brain include all those radiation and uncertainty principles that are rarely taught. And accuracy is so sharp about 99% precision at speed of 0.45 second per question.

Now tell me why I will not believe that she's a bot.
Lol, you have a point shall. But it is possible

2 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
ABCthings:
I see sense in your write up.
Unless they have another system for grading it.
99% is not possible, going by percentage.

6 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Saintmary(f): 1:01am On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:

He his in SS3, they might change the age of university admission to 15 years in Nigeria because youths starts at 15 now in Nigeria,
So I don't see why a youth can not be admitted to the university
Try FUTA naw, they will most likely admit him/her

2 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Opperwezen(m): 2:58am On Mar 17, 2020
Trustme2:

Your Candidate still dey learn. See my niece's result. Incidentally, she wrote the mock exams and got 179. Pls which institution within Nigeria and outside the country can one apply for scholarship for her. She's just 16 yrs plus
Is this edited or a glitch? How do you score 99 in a physics test? Can she repeat the feat in front of a panel?

5 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Youngsage: 3:51am On Mar 17, 2020
Hisduchess:

Biko this is massive savage.i laff sotee tears drop from my eyes aswear. You are wicked grin grin grin

What was so funny if I may ask?
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Youngsage: 3:54am On Mar 17, 2020
Opperwezen:

Is this edited or a glitch? How do you score 99 in a physics test? Can she repeat the feat in front of a panel?
Lol. You haven't seen 100? Cos I have.
Several times.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:27am On Mar 17, 2020
Congratulations Elijah Chiagoziem Marshal. Igbos and intelligence are like 5 and 6.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Makavelli25: 5:46am On Mar 17, 2020
ABCthings:
so you are jambite?
yes o
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Nickshrapnel: 5:54am On Mar 17, 2020
I’ve seen more than 10 candidates score 99 in physics
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Trustme2(m): 6:10am On Mar 17, 2020
Opperwezen:

Is a panel exams a condition for getting admission into the University, or you want to introduce your own procedure because a candidate proved her worth. Na your type of lecturer dey fail students because they passed too much

3 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 6:30am On Mar 17, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
Congratulations Elijah Chiagoziem Marshal. Igbos and intelligence are like 5 and 6.
How did you get to know his name?

You scan the bar code?

or you know him personally.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Bluehill1051: 6:31am On Mar 17, 2020
Yaaaayyy! 292, my jamb score back in those days
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by ABCthings: 6:35am On Mar 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
yes o
All the best. smiley
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by DavidEsq(m): 6:43am On Mar 17, 2020
Just look at them up there! Bloody fingerlings angry. Later dem go get mouth dey talk anyhow to their father mate for here angry. If I hear pim, again for this place ehn.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Hisduchess(f): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2020
Youngsage:

What was so funny if I may ask?

You no go understand
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Trustme2(m): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Yaaaayyy! 292, my jamb score back in those days
Bros show evidence. I no believe you at all. Na so my parents too dey talk say na Dem dey always carry first for their class that time. Later na him I know say na first from the back grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by edoairways: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:

But things might change.
Anyways we already let him know his stands, let the bad news not come ask a shock, he will be writing post UTME too.
Don't complain latter if he is not picked especially if he choose a public university
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Capalot: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:

But things might change.
Anyways we already let him know his stands, let the bad news not come ask a shock, he will be writing post UTME too.
did u hear about the boy who had the highest jamb score last year from anambra he was 15 going to 16 but unilag didn't even look at him at all eventually his state uni got him admitted please sir/ma institutions have a strict policy when it comes to age

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 7:39am On Mar 17, 2020
edoairways:

Don't complain latter if he is not picked especially if he choose a public university
No we will not complain. We know what is involved
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by WebmasterMind: 7:42am On Mar 17, 2020
Success To All JAMB Byte

Get an online skill live on NairaLEARN
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by InansBobo(m): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2020
Trustme2:

I don't think they'd be any scholarship just by jamb score, except Covenant and Landmark. All he has to do is to wait patiently for the next Fsb bilateral award and apply any of the countries; He would most likely get the scholarship. Or let him enrol in a federal university and study a STEM course (Engineering/Medical), they're several scholarships that will come by in his 2nd year if performs well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand / Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams / Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.