Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student (71410 Views)

“If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) / Meet The 15-year-old Who Got The Highest Score In UTME This Year (pics) / ‘1.6m Candidates Will Write UTME This Year’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by qanda: 7:44am On Mar 17, 2020
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by ulessonedu(f): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2020
Congrats to your lad.

If I introduce you to a highly sought after STEM (Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subject lesson Teacher whose annual fee is NGN 29,500 – will you be interested? If you answered yes, lets deal!

Call or Chat Jummy on 07019934629

Gift this opportunity to a child/ward (son, daughter, niece, nephew, cousin, neighbor, mentee) in senior secondary school.

Video theme: Introduction to Statistics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdUDv9RjMSM
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by nnadychuks(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2020
Jamb don easy now sha. Back in the days you’re not permitted to get above 320, cheesy or see various excellent results like this... it changed after cbt
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Jide11CAC: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:
It is unfortunate I did not have any of my private students writing maths in this year's jamb.
But the few that did physics. The result coming is encouraging.

Parents get a private teacher for your child in physics, chemistry, maths. Many Schools can't meet the need of your children in these subjects. The sad news is they will keep giving you false hope.

Even if your child his doing well in those subjects base on his school standard, get an independent private tutor for him.

As for my student whose result I posted we will work harder to do better in his post UTME
congratulation Elijah Chiagoziem Marshal:: 2054641***
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by OTayobami(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Hmm... Hope say you no write English oo...

Because...

I pray you made it Sha... Lol

It could be typo error now

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by OTayobami(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2020
Trustme2:

Your Candidate still dey learn. See my niece's result. Incidentally, she wrote the mock exams and got 179. Pls which institution within Nigeria and outside the country can one apply for scholarship for her. She's just 16 yrs plus

If she's as good as what I'm seeing, then she should write SAT exam

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2020
You did a good job. Hopefully, I get you to tutor my younger sis. Where is your base?
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Trustme2(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2020
InansBobo:
I don't think they'd be any scholarship just by jamb score, except Covenant and Landmark. All he has to do is to wait patiently for the next Fsb bilateral award and apply any of the countries; He would most likely get the scholarship. Or let him enrol in a federal university and study a STEM course (Engineering/Medical), they're several scholarships that will come by in his 2nd year if performs well
Pls can you shed more light on the Fsb award you talked about. What's the procedure pls
She intends studying Medcine and Surgery
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Ofemmanu1: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2020
See children everywhere for NL?! Chai!!
Imagine a one of there awaiting Jamb children quoting me.
tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by deadkamalu: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2020
My younger sister scored 241 and she has been crying since yesterday.
She applied for med and surgery. She is currently doing her pre degree program.
I don't even know what to tell her,it's obvious she will have to try again next year.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Trustme2:

Your Candidate still dey learn. See my niece's result. Incidentally, she wrote the mock exams and got 179. Pls which institution within Nigeria and outside the country can one apply for scholarship for her. She's just 16 yrs plus
You're unbelievable. You should have at least commended his efforts eehh. Nigerians sha..And who told you UTME score is a prerequisite for scholarships. Her WAEC result and SAT exam score are the big deals.. that's if you meant foreign scholarship.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by grandstar(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2020
Just 91 over 100? I was expecting to see 100%

Not impressed grin grin

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2020
Capalot:

did u hear about the boy who had the highest jamb score last year from anambra he was 15 going to 16 but unilag didn't even look at him at all eventually his state uni got him admitted please sir/ma institutions have a strict policy when it comes to age
I did.
We are ready for any rejection that might come, it is better he partake in the examination and he his not granted admission, than he did not to write because of his age,
There is no harm in trying

2 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by kayusdguy(m): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2020
Trustme2:

172 in mock and 332 in JAMB. How is that possible? I have seen more than 7 students scoring 99 in this year's JAMB physics. How is that possible?
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Jeffy1206(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:

He his in SS3, they might change the age of university admission to 15 years in Nigeria because youths starts at 15 now in Nigeria,
So I don't see why a youth can not be admitted to the university
he his?? I don't understand this ur English u have been spoken grin
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by mechanics(m): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2020
Wow, you really did your work well, congrats.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by mechanics(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Because...

hahaha
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2020
Jeffy1206:
he his?? I don't understand this ur English u have been spoken grin
You first know say I no sabi speak English before,
No worry make I edit am.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by mechanics(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:

Thanks, your hard work will also pay you.
Sure.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Rabiu4190: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2020
Candidates are scoring high mark in physics .... They are just scoring 90+. I am so happy for them.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Trustme2(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2020
deadkamalu:
My younger sister scored 241 and she has been crying since yesterday.
She applied for med and surgery. She is currently doing her pre degree program.
I don't even know what to tell her,it's obvious she will have to try again next year.
Pls just encourage her. This my niece had 279 last year jamb, wrote U.I post UME got 80% was short of 1mark on aggregate. The cut off point for MBBS in U.I was 77.6% and she got 76.2 so she wasn't chosen. Eventually she enrolled for IJMB in Ilorin where they teach advanced level sciences to boost her knowledge and increase her chances during JAMB instead of sitting at home, like 200 level standard and thankfully she made it. The twist there is she got 178 in the mock exams but the real exams was the bomb. Pls encourage her and possibly get her advanced teachers to take her in her core science subject. Let them go a little higher beyond the secondary school curriculum. Am sure that'll help her cos she would have studied beyond what JAMB would ask. Pls encourage her. All the best

3 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Jeffy1206(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:

You first know say I no sabi speak English before,
No worry make I edit am.
grin cheesy
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Bbbwings: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2020
Trustme2:

DA hell
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Abeos(m): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Saintmary:

Try FUTA naw, they will most likely admit him/her

He must also make sure he scores quite high too in post-utme if he choses FUTA because as at when i did mine then, even with my 290 from jamb i wasn't admitted because i scored 60 in the post-utme, i complained and was told only post-utme is considered regardless of your jamb score as long it's 200 above. I don't if that has changed though, this was in 2009.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Trustme2(m): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2020
Bbbwings:

DA hell
Any problem Bro
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Bbbwings: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2020
UncleSnr:
What happened to the remaining 1 mark?

grin grin
Village people hold am cry cry cry
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Bbbwings: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2020
Trustme2:

Any problem Bro
She try
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by saifuhot: 8:09am On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:
It is unfortunate I did not have any of my private students writing maths in this year's jamb.

Parents get a private teacher for your child in physics, chemistry, maths. Many Schools can't meet the need of your children in these subjects. The sad news is they will keep giving you false hope.

Even if your child his doing well in those subjects base on his school standard, get an independent private tutor for him.

As for my student whose result I posted we will work harder to do better in his post UTME
Elijah Chiagoziem Marshal
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by exco90(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:

can I get your contact?
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by 21sailor: 8:10am On Mar 17, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Because...

I've been trying to correct the English but I couldn't.
Please can you show me his mistake and the correction. Thanks sir
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2020
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Andrewkinggg: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2020
Congratulation to you and your student..
This new CBT system is really favoring students/lads of this generation.. I believe and maintain that the Paper based test were more excruciating and more challenging than what we have now..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand / Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams / Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.