Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student (71402 Views)

“If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) / Meet The 15-year-old Who Got The Highest Score In UTME This Year (pics) / ‘1.6m Candidates Will Write UTME This Year’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Trustme2(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2020
kayusdguy:

172 in mock and 332 in JAMB. How is that possible? I have seen more than 7 students scoring 99 in this year's JAMB physics. How is that possible?
Guy, this isn't her first attempt at jamb. She scored 279 last year. Had 80% in U.I post UTME. Had 76.2% aggregate while the cut off point was 77.6% for Medcine just short of 1mark. She has proved herself again and again. Forget mock. You know how children behave sometimes. They don't take somethings serious
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 8:13am On Mar 17, 2020
saifuhot:

Elijah Chiagoziem Marshal
[color=#990000][/color]
How are you guys getting his name,
Are you scanning the bar code
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by ayusco85(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2020
Trustme2:

Your Candidate still dey learn. See my niece's result. Incidentally, she wrote the mock exams and got 179. Pls which institution within Nigeria and outside the country can one apply for scholarship for her. She's just 16 yrs plus

Make she get admission first. Your course of study will determine the scholarship you can attract.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2020
Wetin jamb dey turn to nowadays.

Imagine scoring 91 in Almighty physics..Damn

3 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by henrygale(m): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Hmm... Hope say you no write English oo...

Because...

I pray you made it Sha... Lol
Lol
You are not nice cheesy
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by CSTR2: 8:27am On Mar 17, 2020
During my time, who born you to get 91 in physics?

I had 74 though.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by woleabayo(f): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2020
woww u deserve some accolades
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by denjjy(m): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2020
thumb up to you bro...you did a great job.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Nehyooh(m): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2020
Adek65:
Excellent result,i pray i made it also
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Youngsage: 8:34am On Mar 17, 2020
Hisduchess:

You no go understand

Whatever you found funny must have also made it difficult for you to reply my quote in English.
I understand.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Olam09(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2020
Mine 223 anyways i tried because i didn't read any book i just read the syllabus then went for the exam

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Offpoint: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:

He is in SS3, they might change the age of university admission to 15 years in Nigeria because youths starts at 15 now in Nigeria,
So I don't see why a youth can not be admitted to the university
No shît should be change, it should be restricted to 18 years.

Being Academically sound doesn't mean you can deal with school pressure and challenges... I don't want to have the situation of one falling or having not expected results and end up killing themselves.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Blesyn22(m): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2020
All male candidate of Jamb have being turned to No Belt Gang NBG. Jamb sef is a marlian
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2020
Offpoint:

No shît should be change, it should be restricted to 18 years.

Being Academically sound doesn't mean you can deal with school pressure and challenges... I don't want to have the situation of one falling or having not expected results and end up killing themselves.
You have a point sir.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2020
So na JAMB children full Nairaland...after they will be insulting their fathers age mate anyhow here. Just taking record of all these jambitos accounts, incase the spew thrash here again.

8 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by JesusBorn: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:

He is in SS3, they might change the age of university admission to 15 years in Nigeria because youths starts at 15 now in Nigeria,

Soon 10 years will be writing Jamb in Nigeria.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2020
Trustme2:

Your Candidate still dey learn. See my niece's result. Incidentally, she wrote the mock exams and got 179. Pls which institution within Nigeria and outside the country can one apply for scholarship for her. She's just 16 yrs plus

What is that line doing in that result? I didn't see it in the former.

Did anyone notice a vertical line before the figures?

You can compare the two

2 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2020
bukiah:
God will help every one of you.

Amen o
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by DateMynd44(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:

That's good.
I am happy for her,
My candidate is 14 years we known they might not give him admission but Let him take the exam
make e apply uniben Dem go admit am.
That school too like money
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Trustme2(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

What is that line doing in that result? I didn't see it in the former.

Did anyone notice a vertical line before the figures?

You can compare the two
Monitoring spirits everywhere. Can I give you the exam number to confirm the authenticity of the result. We don't do such
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Trustme2:

Monitoring spirits everywhere. Can I give you the exam number to confirm the authenticity of the result. We don't do such

Is that the answer to the question or are you busted?

Just asking innocent and harmless question o.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Temitoppe(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2020
�� Marshal
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by frozen70(f): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2020
Pls how do I check jamb scores, she had her exams on Monday yesterday
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:

Ask him to change to UI. If he meets other requirements, he will be admitted. However, he should not do clearance after his admission; she should defer it. I have seen many people that did that.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by enemyofprogress: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2020
I claim this result for my sun who is writing his own tomorrow
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by do4luv14(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2020
They are many, but it depands on the course she wanna study, as it veries from difeffernt country and institution

Trustme2:

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by do4luv14(m): 9:15am On Mar 17, 2020
Hahahaha guy you WICKEDIOLOGY OOO
ASIN OGA NO SURE OF WETIN HIM WRITE SEF

BiafranBushBoy:

Hmm... Hope say you no write English oo...
Because...
I pray you made it Sha... Lol
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by UbongCR7(m): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:
It is unfortunate I did not have any of my private students writing maths in this year's jamb.
But the few that did physics. The result coming is encouraging.

Parents get a private teacher for your child in physics, chemistry, maths. Many Schools can't meet the need of your children in these subjects. The sad news is they will keep giving you false hope.

Even if your child his doing well in those subjects base on his school standard, get an independent private tutor for him.

As for my student whose result I posted we will work harder to do better in his post UTME

Kul
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by BamBella(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2020
Hello all

Please how did you all check?

I have been trying to check for my kid sis too, but can't find the option to check results on Jamb website.

Please help a brother
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Abdelux223: 9:26am On Mar 17, 2020
Trustme2:

shocked shocked shocked shocked wetttttttttttttin, thats fantastic, i hope she got admitted with her course of choice
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by BamBella(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:
It is unfortunate I did not have any of my private students writing maths in this year's jamb.
But the few that did physics. The result coming is encouraging.

Parents get a private teacher for your child in physics, chemistry, maths. Many Schools can't meet the need of your children in these subjects. The sad news is they will keep giving you false hope.

Even if your child his doing well in those subjects base on his school standard, get an independent private tutor for him.

As for my student whose result I posted we will work harder to do better in his post UTME

Hello bro!

Please how did you all check?

I have been trying to check for my kid sis too, but can't find the option to check results on Jamb website.

Please help a brother.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by xcelentattitude(m): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2020
marvelphysics:
abeg does anyone know smone going from lagos to ijebu ode maybe for jamb or anytin

Anything like what?

Anyways, I'm going she but it's going to be around December period grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand / Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams / Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.